The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Proveing ground machup Vote_lcapProveing ground machup I_voting_barProveing ground machup Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Proveing ground machup Vote_lcapProveing ground machup I_voting_barProveing ground machup Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Proveing ground machup

Go down 
+2
ALBERT
HUNTSMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNTSMAN
HUNTSMAN

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Proveing ground machup Empty
PostSubject: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello all. Huntsman here. On the show where they rode the bikes around the proveing grounds. I noticed something that leads me to belive the exploded car or truck is a machup. If that is a test area for arty where are all the impact craters? Granted we couldnt see the whole area but if that car was hit by arty i belive there would be a hole there not just a hull of a car. It could of been a morter but I think it would of been a one hit wonder and if it was a handheld like a R.P.G. I think they would of been a lil further inside the base to test it. The area just looked a lil to clean to me. Could be just a scare tactic to keep folks from walkin into the area did anyone notice this aswell ?

L8ER
Huntsman
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 pm

I thought about that also, huntsman, but I wrote it off to maybe that vehicle was thrown into the air by the explosion and landed near the fence. Some land mines/IED's are known for displacing targets far from ground zero.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

There were vehicles strewn around the range, you can see them off at 1\4 mile, 1\2 mile etc.

The one by the fence was also by 2 thick walls about 10' high.

This leads me to believe that the contractors were testing high speed ammunition or energy weapons.

You can't look at a decimated vehicle and reverse guess all the damage inflicted in it's history, it may have been moved to that location in that condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Many vehicles are used as moving or stationary target practice. That may explain why the destroyed vehicles were there.
Back to top Go down
BBecker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 pm

I agree the area was too clean. Also, when Pat and Kevin were on the southside they said it was quiet, no movement. If ther are 1450 people in the facility, why was it so quiet? Where are they?

BB
Back to top Go down
http://ufomig.bravehost.com
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 am

BBecker wrote:
I agree the area was too clean. Also, when Pat and Kevin were on the southside they said it was quiet, no movement. If ther are 1450 people in the facility, why was it so quiet? Where are they?

BB

Wouldn't you know it...Bill, Pat and Kevin go to Area 52 on one of their days off/holidays.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 am

"Where are they?"

What do you live in Mayberry RFD? There are 1450 people in the one bldg I work in, and we have dozen and dozens and dozens of them.

Perhaps they don't all have cushy windows office so they can look out and watch the fire and brimstone annihilation while they type their reports and mix a new batch of biological doomsday soup.

Maybe they work in shifts?

Maybe they work so freakin far under ground they get nosebleeds?

Anyone recall The Andromeda Strain (1971)?

You can't honestly think that the place looks like Apocalypse Now at any given time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

If the buildings were built for top secret testing, they would not have any windows as the research area would not want any frequencies to be detected by any enemy or foreign spy. This was especially true during the Cold War.

They also may park somewhere else and have shuttle buses take them to work. They could spend a week living in the underground facility also. There are many underground missile facilities throughout the United States that housed people when they were manned.

Also, they may not have that many working there. If they want to have true security, the less people working on the projects the better. Maybe a few hundred people tops.

One thing we do know, is that the security teams did not want Bill and his crew there. If this wasn't an important area, why make such a fuss about filming it? Just warn them of unexploded ordinances and then let them be.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 am

I used to load weapons when I was in the Air Force. The range would have targets of varying types buildings, vehicles etc. The aircraft carry missiles, 2.75 rockets and 50 cal ammunition, as well as 500 lb bombs. It would all depend on what the training mission was. If it was to use ammo then there would be no impact craters. The vehicle may have sustained a near miss and been thrown to the location it now rests at. That is a large range, and where they were seen may have been only a small part of the range that is used primarily for gunnery use.

I am not saying that what goes on there is not deceptive, only trying to shed some light on what the camera sees.
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: FYI   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Something I found out long ago, yet is still true today. The security used on facilities that are doing government work, and research is not military, it's a private contractor. Most likely Wachenhutt Corp. They also have the contract out at Area 51, and maybe Duggway too. You only find U.S. servicemen as security on U.S. military facilities. Find someone who worked for Wachenhutt at A-51 and maybe he'd talk...But to show you how sloppy they are, both my parents worked for Martin Co. in Orlando, in the sixties. Wachenhutt was their security contractor then. My dad said when he and mom went thur the check point,( coming and going), The guard would always check my dad's lunch box but never my mom's purse. She was an inspector for the LaCross missle system and he a machinist. He used to say she could have walked out with the guidence system plans and no one would know...
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Sunny Fla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Proveing ground machup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proveing ground machup
Page 1 of 1