The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Vote_lcapThe Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms I_voting_barThe Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Vote_lcapThe Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms I_voting_barThe Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Empty
PostSubject: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am

It was suggested I do a separate thread on this topic, so here goes.

According to everything I have looked at, the only reason ET is here and has been knocking on our door for 67 years is that something not very nice is headed this way. What is going on is a repeat of what went on 13,000+ years ago when "doom" (for lack of a better term) came. All you have to know is: If they come and you have an opportunity to go - then GO. It doesn't go any further than that. You may see a symbol that resembles Lonnie Zamora's symbol on the craft, but there is no way I can say for sure.

Now, the explanations regarding how I arrived at this conclusion are extremely lengthy, so we will take this one step at a time.

The Elite (or whatever you wish to call them) know what is going on. They know about the symbol involved which originally was the Mother Goddess, what I call the sign of life. If the word Ankh / sign of life pops up in your head - you are correct. That sign was a latter-day expansion of the same symbol, whose upgraded explanation was given to humanity C 9000 BC or earlier. There is a lot more to this but I am trying to keep it simple for now; we have plenty of time.

As I said, the Elite know - and the Elite are extremely pissed off. Why? There would be only one reason if ET was here to help on whatever level (Evacuations? Maybe.) and that would be that ET blames these morons for screwing up the planet - and they are NOT going. If you have ever read Fulcanelli's last chapter in Mystery of the Cathedrals, he spells it all out. They are going to die, oddly, along with us. If all of this is right, we are going to die because the Elite will do it.

Why would I say that?

I stumbled across this "picture" quite by accident. I was using an astronomy program looking for something else regarding the goddess and something I have come to call the memorial sky. The memorial sky deals with Virgo, Leo, and Orion, and probably is the archetypal idea behind the later zodiac, and is connected to carvings that date back to C 32,000 BC (2 standing lions and 2 Orions) and the oldest goddess, the Hohle Fels goddess from C39,000 BC.

I was trying an idea that I had toyed with some time back, taking the Maya long count back in time passed the popular 3114 BC date. I went back 2 more rounds and wound up at 13,366 BC, oddly the time of the last destruction period, and oddly too, connected to - a woman - the Age of Virgo. Someone knew there was a connection between doom and the goddess.

I wondered what would happen if I went back further, so I did.

Long story short, I wound up going back 2 more rounds and wound up at 23615 BC. What's odd here is that if you add 23615 + 2012 you wind up with 25627 total years, which would be one great year, and oddly is only 33 years off scientific average of the great year which is 25660 years.

Here is where it gets really weird. Why? Because there is no way that this picture could possibly come together by itself because the mathematical odds of this occurring by coincidence are off the charts. I saw this picture a few years back in a simpler version, but wasn't sure at that time what I was looking at.

On an astronomy program, if you look up:

Sunrise

on the vernal equinox

in the year 23615 BC

as viewed from NY

you will find Virgo at a particular point on the horizon, rising with the sun.

NOW ...

If you stay viewing from NY

and you change the date

to September 11, 2001 (911)

@ 8:46AM

you will see Virgo in the exact same spot on the horizon at the time the first plane hit the first tower on 911.

Someone was on a schedule with that hijacking. They had to hit that first tower at the time they did and were well within parameters.

This event was a signature of the Elite. It uses the goddess reference to send a message to ET. If you show up - this is what we are going to do.

You can look at the pics on this page I put up about a week ago or so. I need feedback - I may have missed something so let 'er rip.

http://two.xthost.info/gpa/

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Wow, what a fascinating theory. I look forward to reading the next part of this idea.

Are you saying the Mother Goddess is a false symbol, or did the aliens hijack it? Why isn't the Mother Goddess still a main part of our culture?

Just some interesting questions out there.

Thank you for sharing,

Goddess Bless

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Wow, what a fascinating theory. I look forward to reading the next part of this idea.

Are you saying the Mother Goddess is a false symbol, or did the aliens hijack it? Why isn't the Mother Goddess still a main part of our culture?

Just some interesting questions out there.

Thank you for sharing,

Goddess Bless

Lloyd

Although the exact start and time-line are impossible to nail down, and the beginning of the picture is a projection based on the 9000 BC picture (which we haven't gotten to), the hypothesis is that the goddess / woman / sign of LIFE in her own right was given to humanity (by ET) somewhere back close to 40,000 BC, oddly at a time of a caldera eruption.

It would boil down to being a memory device that promised "life" (help) in the face of some extinction level event or catastrophe that warranted "their" arrival. Because history was rewritten (we haven't gotten to that yet either) over 5000 years ago, and that symbol was trashed, we are completely out of the loop. ET is here and we no longer know why.

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I am wondering if they (meaning Elites) had any contact with any survivors of the Roswell crash. The Elites could have the knowledge as to why we are being visited.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:43 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
I am wondering if they (meaning Elites) had any contact with any survivors of the Roswell crash. The Elites could have the knowledge as to why we are being visited.

Just a thought.

I thought that too, it's just impossible to say. My take was that if there was a survivor (and I really don't understand why they even crash ... but) the survivor told them what was coming. Based on the reaction by TPTB it seems they weren't happy with what they were told. Allegedly there was a meeting with Eisenhower (who knows) and we told ET that the population wasn't ready to hear it yet ... but they had no intention of telling us anything ... again, who knows what's true; it's a six decade mess.

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 am

Hey Kidflash

Since it seems (as usual) no one cares, send me an email (address on my webpage) and we can get into this further.

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:41 pm

They may crash for two main reasons:

One is the very rare technical malfunction and the other is the shoot them down orders given by the Air Force. (The very same Air Force that states they are not interested in the phenomenon.)

There have been many rumors of crashed bodies and craft before the Roswell story broke in 1978. There are also rumors that Dwight D Eisenhower met with aliens in 1954 (?). Although not much has been found to back up these stories, there are interesting memos out there to suggest such a possibility happened.

Could the 1954 encounter have been a ship to pick up a survivor of the Roswell crash? Something to consider...
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:24 pm

I just have a hard time with the idea. It isn't impossible, but one would think they got all the kinks out by now LOL.

As far as shoot 'em down, that one I can't swallow at all.

As far as Eisenhower goes, umm, he was at the dentist LOL.

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pm

It is always possible the shooting down caught them off guard. Also, no matter how perfect a ship may be, there is always a miniscule chance that something can go wrong. The Titanic was unsinkable, and we all know how that story turned out.

I also believe the majority of crashes are unmanned alien probes. That would prove the existence of other alien species out there.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
It is always possible the shooting down caught them off guard.

Militarily speaking, 'we' wouldn't be caught off guard, I highly doubt they would.

Also, no matter how perfect a ship may be, there is always a miniscule chance that something can go wrong. The Titanic was unsinkable, and we all know how that story turned out.

Maybe I just have faith in technology that is light-years beyond what we can do (EX: Titanic LOL) I personally don't see it happening.

I also believe the majority of crashes are unmanned alien probes. That would prove the existence of other alien species out there.

Well, again, militarily speaking, that would give technology to the people pointing the guns in their direction.

I don't know, I have zero proof that anything like that has even happened. I'm not saying it hasn't, just that I haven't seen anything. I have more proof ET is here than I have proof for crashes. Fortunately, crashes have nothing to do with the data I need to work with so, it's all good LOL.

Back to top Go down
Gunaketu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Are you sure the tim 8:45 doesn't signify virtue before the event occurred and 8:46 chaos after the fact? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Gunaketu wrote:
Are you sure the tim 8:45 doesn't signify virtue before the event occurred and 8:46 chaos after the fact? Just curious.

Umm - Timothy (1 or 2) doesn't have an 8th chapter.
Back to top Go down
Gunaketu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:35 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gunaketu wrote:

Such a small answer from such a small mind.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Gunaketu wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gunaketu wrote:

Such a small answer from such a small mind.
Aww ... do you feel better now LOL.
Perhaps if you learned to spell (or at least proofread your posts) I wouldn't have to guess what you are talking about. I still have no clue what you mean. Perhaps you would like to clarify your oh so enlightened statement.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Well I'm still waiting.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Strange that you would , on only your second post on this forum , insult another forum member ?
By the nature of your post Gunaketu people might think you consider your mind to be big ! No problem with that by me but if you would like to give others here on the forum the benefit of your wisdom , could you show first some basic manners ?
Cheers FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Why don't we continue this ... take what I wrote and if you have questions we can do that and go on from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms   The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mother Goddess and the Lords of the Storms
Page 1 of 1