The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Vote_lcapWhats a UFO Forum without thealien? I_voting_barWhats a UFO Forum without thealien? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Vote_lcapWhats a UFO Forum without thealien? I_voting_barWhats a UFO Forum without thealien? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thealien01
thealien01

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 am

Hi all. Im just going to give some quick info and tell you about the wondrous creation that is ME!
Okay.. first off, Im a friend to the UFO Magazine and Bill Birnes.Not in the physical manner that is. I have had both immortalized on my own website (Larklights) and have been trying to get people to sign the petition to bring back UFO Hunters.
Im a webmonster..er,webmaster. I enjoy guitar,cooking,my cats,my kids and of course the on going mystery of UFOs!
Im online daily due to a disability that keeps me from getting out much,(laziness) and I hope to stop back in if permitted to reminisce about the good times we've had and all of the great posts we've shared in the last 5 minutes.
Very nice job on the forum Mrs.B!
take care and I'll leave you with this...
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:50 am

Very interesting video above. Shame that there is no english translations of what the people, who are taping each UFO, are saying.

At the end of this video there is a white dude & some black chick making a commentary about the last scene shown in this video.
The object being video taped looks like a shot of the moon.
The white dude is heard saying that they were seeing this object after visiting a Taco Bell, twenty minutes earlier.

I can attest to seeing strange things after eating at Taco Bell ,especially when I'm sitting on the toilet and looking out the bathroom window... also twenty minutes after visiting a Taco Bell.

BTW- That black chick in the video is HOT !!
(now, where did I put that Hershey bar?) afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Jamie Maussan (who is featured in the video) is a colorful character who either helps or hinders UFO research depending on who you talk to (and what day it is).

It is still interesting video to watch and you are thanked for sharing it.

We all here want to know what is going on and what the government found at places such as Roswell and Kecksburg PA.

It is interesting how people are so excited that other countries are releasing their UFO files and records yet no smoking gun of proof has emerged. I guess even they will keep the best evidence secret.

I hope History Channel brings back UFO Hunters or UFO Files so we can have something to look forward to. Mystery Quest is new and seems to be getting excellent ratings, so maybe all is not lost.

I signed the petition and hope they do make a decision one way or another soon.

Thank you and Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE: Whats a UFO Forum without the Alien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm

This short video amazes me! In ten minutes I saw UFO's that covered a spectrum of possible causes. Supernatural phenomena, classified aircraft, and alien aircraft. I would lay money down that some of those vehicles would not make it onto US airwaves. I wonder whether the US flys its spy planes for the purpose of obtaining intelligence on drug cartels? That might explain some of those "lights." The other observation I have is, that countries south of our borders appear to have a illegal alien problem! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
thealien01
thealien01

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

lol@the taco bell comments!!!

Personally i don't think the subject of UFO's is a question to ponder any more.We know they are here.The questions now come down to,okay..where do they go when we don't see them? Who are they? And why are they here and not revealing themselves?
Roswell shouldn't even factor into the equation any more.Its a subject that has been speculated over for 40+years,and the Government has never been able to keep their story consistent.We know there was a crash.We know people were threatened to keep quiet about it.But the main thing we know is that the army admitted it on day one,and realizing what they had,subtracted the comment and replaced it with a cover story used countless times since then to cover-up additional sightings.If Bigfoot stepped out of the woods and slapped these guys they would claim it was a bad case of swamp gas.
Recently you may have heard that Obama would like to have control over the internet for emergencies.Such as being able to shut it down to keep information from being passed to other countries should we decide to bomb them,(Koff*IRAN*Koff).Now if they have the ability to do this.We KNOW they have the ability to keep whatever information they dont want us to know from us.I mention this because we DO hear about Roswell and Kecksberg and the Phoenix Lights. Many people believe that the United States has been slowly releasing information to the public because they DO plan to disclose the truth behind UFO's and expect that there will be mass hysteria,religious conflicts and demands from other countries to share any technology they have gained.We see foreign nations releasing their files on UFO's quite often these days.And all are demanding the united States do the same.But to do so,would show that there HAS been a cover-up to a degree that is criminal.And how the American people will react to this is pretty easy to guess.
However..we are seeing a rise in the acceptance of UFO's and Aliens by the earths population.We see shows like UFO Hunters,and UFO Files.Along with newer ones..'I Know What I saw".We see television specials on ABC,and Larry King and CNN carrying reports of recent sightings.UFO's are mainstream news. And if there were a statute of limitations on how much time would need to pass before the Government couldnt be held criminally responsible for the cover-ups...then i would expect any disclosure of what they know to come when that has expired.
I personally have seen several UFO's.I dont have to ask,are they real? I know they are.The things I wonder about are,why are they here?Are they planning to overthrow this worlds governments and replace them with their own? Are they terra forming?And responsible for global warming? I mean seriously,how often do you hear of UFO's in Alaska? Not as often as you hear about them in warmer climates Im sure.
Okay so im going to stop this here and leave it open for discussion.If Not I'll never shut up,lol!
Sorry the last video was not transcribed.I was more interested in just seeing them then listening to the jibberjabber.But I hope this will make up for it...

and

one last thing..Mysteryquests last show regarding Roswell was nothing more then a rehash of the show UFO Hunters did.And The History Channel should just bring back UFO HUNTERS and stop trying to replace it.
NaNu NaNu
~TheAlien
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 am

The UFOs and the Aliens that transported them here are hidden in the oceans and larger lakes on this planet. These UFO Aliens have been in contact with the "power countries" that they are ready to reveal themselves to the entire planet, and they are getting impatient.

Read the links on my posting about "ALLIES OF HUMANITY".
for more info on this see....
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org
Back to top Go down
thealien01
thealien01

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah I sorta figured.It was either that or the underground base in New Mexico,and Texas.I also believe they had a base on the moon until recently.
Thanks for the url..I'll add the link to my forum
peace
TheAlien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 pm

I do think Roswell is important for two main reasons:

1. It is the only case the military has admitted to getting an actual disk.

2. It is the turning point when the government went from being open about the phenomena to being ultra secretive about it.

This subject is very important, but I do not think the governments of the world think we are ready for any real disclosure at any time soon.

Thank you for sharing your input and ideas here.
Back to top Go down
thealien01
thealien01

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:45 pm

I agree with what you say, but I think people spend to much time on just that subject.I think it tends to over shadow other investigations that could lead to additional evidence.Roswell is important,dont get me wrong. I just think the focus has been placed on it for to long and its drawing attention away from newer incidents that could shed more light onto this subject.
Nice to be here..thanks for the welcome and discussion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Kevin Randle is one of the best investigators of Roswell and has found much paperwork relating to this incident. Being in the military also helps him as he knows how the military mind thinks.

I agree that there are many excellent cases out there that need a lot of attention. I am going to start reading Richard Dolan's book UFOs and the Security State, which has some very good cases in it.

I also love a good debate!

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
thealien01
thealien01

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Randle is right up there with Stan Friedman when it comes to Roswell.But i think he is doing more science fiction writing these days then Roswell investigations.Not that he isnt still involved.
I have gathered together alot of info and videos regarding UFOs and anyone who is interested is welcome to check this out here..

UFOLOGY RESEARCH SOURCES

Alot of this evidence was released to the public by people who faced federal prison or death to get it out.And if you enjoy the topic of UFOs then this will be like being a kid in a candy store to you. Have fun!
Sorry I couldnt just post it all here its a whole lotta stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?   Whats a UFO Forum without thealien? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats a UFO Forum without thealien?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: