The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
really strange dreams lately Vote_lcapreally strange dreams lately I_voting_barreally strange dreams lately Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
really strange dreams lately Vote_lcapreally strange dreams lately I_voting_barreally strange dreams lately Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

really strange dreams lately

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

really strange dreams lately Empty
PostSubject: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

First off, I don't think any of this actually happened and was wiped out of my memory.

For the last few weeks or so I have been having some extremely vivid dreams about a being of some kind. Vivid because I can even remember what she smells like. She looks for all intents and purposes like some sort of Grey Alien Hybrid. The dreams over the nights are linear, the next picking up in order from the last.

It started with me driving for work (I drive security patrols) and clipping this girl while she was running across a back road. I hit the brakes and got out to help, seeing instantly that she wasn't quite human. She was naked, and pale white in color, Her eyes were wild- which made them look even more enormous. The irises were very large, almost filling the whites and were very dark; almost black. She was thin but fairly tall, maybe 5'9", maybe 100-110 lbs. She had only 3 fingers and toes, and her legs were longer than you would expect with a human. Her feet were shaped differently- and she seemed to naturally walk on the balls of her feet.

Long story short, I ended up saving her from MiBs, nursed her back to health, and taught her how to speak (she was telepathic). Last night I scribbled together some sketches of what she looked like and colored them. I don't mean to be obsessive over stuff like this- but its been quite a series of dreams. has anyone else ever had dreams like this?

really strange dreams lately 3copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

That is one wild dream. I wish I had dreams like that one.

Could it be a memory from a past life on another planet?

There are a lot of possibilities to explore with this one. The most interesting aspect is that the dreams are recurring and continuing, like an ongoing story.

Keep writing them down, and thank you for sharing them.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm

I use to have dreams like this one, but once I started to get laid again,
the dreams stopped.

Kidflash2008, do you have any other dreams of this nature that you could
share with the group ?
Only this time be more elaborate with the details. Thanks.
( and don't forget to include drawings tongue )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm

dayanx is the one who is having the dreams. I have never had a lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 am

These aren't lucid dreams, I'm not aware I'm having one while its going on.

"Could it be a memory from a past life on another planet?"

not unless Toyota imports a LOT farther than we thought tongue

"I use to have dreams like this one, but once I started to get laid again,
the dreams stopped."

Could be it, but the dreams haven't really been of a romantic or sexual nature- other than talking about it with her.

I had another one last night. Her 'people' found us and spooked the crap out of me, and she used some sort of paralysis to keep me from grabbing for my shotgun (which I had to hide because she didn't like it). I'm still not very sure how she got loose on the planet and on the run from MiBs, but according to her- the MiBs aren't really human either. The other beings were more classical Gray types- about 5 feet tall, and there was another hybrid with them. They and the girl had a telepathic exchange, and she clung to me- so I took it they were there to pick her up.

She told me that she asked if she could visit, and they said possibly. I do remember asking them why they are making hybrid people. The girl answered that way they maintain contact is to use hybrid ambassadors, taking genetic samples of pre-stellar races and engineering representatives. The process takes many decades usually before first contact is made. Thats all I was told regarding that. I don't remember ever getting her name- or if she had one even.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Maybe you have been looking at the ad on top of the page subconsciously LOL.

really strange dreams lately Hm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really strange dreams lately   really strange dreams lately Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really strange dreams lately
Page 1 of 1