The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Vote_lcapHistory Channel starting Mystery Quest I_voting_barHistory Channel starting Mystery Quest Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
History Channel starting Mystery Quest Vote_lcapHistory Channel starting Mystery Quest I_voting_barHistory Channel starting Mystery Quest Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

History Channel starting Mystery Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

History Channel starting Mystery Quest Empty
PostSubject: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Mystery Quest is a new show that deals with many different topics:

http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=481916

Wednesday's episode deals with the subject of Hitler's possible escape, and others will deal with subjects such as the Bermuda Triangle.

Could this series be the replacement for UFO Hunters?
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes I think this show "Monster Quest" is to replace UFO Hunters.
I think History Channnel believes that they have saturated the market for interest in UFO's, and that because of their several season show about UFO Hunting, they will now delve into an area not yet covered by other cable channels in order to keep those with an appetite for this type of programing, wet with new interest.

UFO programing will come back at a later time, after they give it a rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Tonight, History Channel has four hours of some interesting shows.

I do know that HC plans to air the two hour documentary on UFOs by James Fox in about three weeks. Also, they plan to air the remaining four episodes of season three of UFO Hunters.

If Mystery Quest does well enough, they may alternate its seasons with UFO Hunters. These shows do get a large audience for a cable channel that once was happy if it had 50,000 viewers. Now they all want three million viewers.

We'll have to see what happens, but all is not lost.
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 am

I saw the Mystery Quest show on Area 51, and I gotta say I was disapointed. Nothing new, it just seemed like the same old info, presented on a newer show. Including the "new hanger." I heard about that a while ago on Coast to Coast AM.

I think the show is a great concept with a lot of possiblities. My interests don't end with ufo's. But I really hope they bring back UFO Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 pm

I kept saying to myself: "Didn't Bill do this episode already"? They even used HC CG footage from a UFO Hunters episode. The only part of the miseryquest episode I liked was the speculation about the "Aurora Project". Other than that, Bill and the boys have done it before and done it better. I sure hope they don't continue to plagerize themselves with all the work that Bill has done over the years.

I know I won't waste my time on any more miseryquest episodes about UFOs.

Why rebuild the wheel ? ya know?

See Bill, ya shoulda hired two fine babes like Amy and Kristin from "Ghost Hunters".

You heard it here 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AceAndres.com

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 pm

The Area 51 episode was disappointing as they were looking for evidence to support the theory that ET is at the base.

They did prove that wreckage near the area supposed to be that of an alien ship was man made. However, I think Area 51 has been done to death and they need to stop listening to people like Bob Lazar and John Lear.

The episode on the Odessa Files was much better and they are also planning on examining the Starchild skull for next season.

I am a fan of this show as it does tackle many different topics.
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Area 51 is a dead horse. The government knows that people are always around watching, so why test anything they want to keep secret there. I'm sure top secret test aircraft have been moved somewhere else and were moved a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

The latest episode dealt with Jack the Ripper and came up with an American suspect who fits the profile and whose handwriting matched up with the notorious From Hell letter allegedly written by Jack the Ripper himself.

A lot of detective work went into this episode that would of done Sherlock Holmes proud.

After a good start and a few shaky episodes in between, this show is starting to find its own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Channel starting Mystery Quest   History Channel starting Mystery Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Channel starting Mystery Quest
Page 1 of 1