The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Vote_lcapWhen Comes ‘The Awakening’? I_voting_barWhen Comes ‘The Awakening’? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Vote_lcapWhen Comes ‘The Awakening’? I_voting_barWhen Comes ‘The Awakening’? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

When Comes ‘The Awakening’?

Go down 
+3
trevorl314
Mike Good
Jocariah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Empty
PostSubject: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 pm

If you’re an abductee, contactee or whatever one might choose to call it, you’ve been programmed. Part and parcel for all abductions, during the abduction process, is the programming of those who then go on to become abductees or contactees. We are all programmed with certain keywords and key-phrases that can then go about to bring certain bundles of information (with which we have been programmed) into our conscious minds, either individually, at the appointed time during our personal quest, or collectively, at the time appointed which is 'best' for the collective. This can be based in part, on world events, as well as the individual’s state of awakening. An interesting side-note here, is that each bundle of information, contains within it, additional keywords and key-phrases that can then go on to retrieve additional bundles of information, with which, we have all been programmed, and so on, and so forth...on and on. It’s very ingenious, really, and very much on par with the functioning of computer software.

As abductees, we all exist in various states of awaking or awareness of our past abductions and of how and why we have been programmed, or, on the other hand, as the case may be, if we are even aware of our abductions or programming, at all.

I guess my question here is, when comes our awakening en mass - the point at which we all wake up and acknowledge ourselves as who we really are, and acknowledge the community, that certain community, of which we are all inexorably connected?

And if that happens, to what end?

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Jocariah wrote:
If you’re an abductee, contactee or whatever one might choose to call it, you’ve been programmed. Part and parcel for all abductions, during the abduction process, is the programming of those who then go on to become abductees or contactees.

This is an interesting idea Jocariah. It is in keeping with similar ideas expressed elsewhere in the UFO literature. However there is an important thing to keep in mind here:

IF YOU ARE HUMAN, YOU ARE PROGRAMMED. affraid

Language, our upbringing, our cultural belief systems - they are all applied programming. We are born into this world as clean slates, relatively devoid of any external "shaping". We do get some of that in the womb, through our mothers and their constant barrage of hormones, emotions and whatnot.

As supposedly "free" and sovereign individuals, we so often forget our cultural programming. Instead, we believe ourselves to be "independent" rather than products of the formative cultural processes that we all experience from the moment we are conceived.

Jocariah wrote:
We are all programmed with certain keywords and key-phrases that can then go about to bring certain bundles of information (with which we have been programmed) into our conscious minds, either individually, at the appointed time during our personal quest, or collectively, at the time appointed which is 'best' for the collective. This can be based in part, on world events, as well as the individual’s state of awakening. An interesting side-note here, is that each bundle of information, contains within it, additional keywords and key-phrases that can then go on to retrieve additional bundles of information, with which, we have all been programmed, and so on, and so forth...on and on. It’s very ingenious, really, and very much on par with the functioning of computer software.

Do you mean keywords and key-phrases like "Weapons of Mass Destruction", "Muslim fundamentalist", "fighting for our freedoms", "communist", "financial crisis", "terrorist", "9-11" and "Support our troops"?

Because these little Madison Avenue bits of cultural brainwash function in precisely the same way you have described here. They are the ringing bell which compelled Pavlov's dogs to salivate every time they heard it ring. They are emotionally laden push-buttons which are designed to trip up our higher thought processes by stimulating our lower reptilian brain into its typical fight-or-flight reactionary mode.

This is all part and parcel of that cultural programming I described earlier. As you mention, the individual's "state of awakening" is also key. If you have awareness of this brainwashing, then you can short circuit the reactionary response. You can clear your mind of brainwash by becoming aware that your head has been filled with this kind of stuff from day one - and choosing not to respond to it. Shocked

This is how you stop the mad lemming rush toward a culturally programmed enslavement and, worse, an unconsciously manifested oblivion.

It does pay to be aware! cheers

Jocariah wrote:
As abductees, we all exist in various states of awaking or awareness of our past abductions and of how and why we have been programmed, or, on the other hand, as the case may be, if we are even aware of our abductions or programming, at all.

I guess my question here is, when comes our awakening en mass - the point at which we all wake up and acknowledge ourselves as who we really are, and acknowledge the community, that certain community, of which we are all inexorably connected?

Cheers,
Jocariah

Thanks Jocariah! Very Happy

I do not want to give the impression that I do not take what you say seriously, I certainly do. I have been involved in an abductee support group, have read piles of books on the subject and have my own little bits of anomalous experience that tell me there is something going on, and I am fairly convinced that it effects me too on some level.

Why was I instantly attracted to UFOs as a kid? What does it mean when I discover that my kid sister has conscious recollections of aliens and UFOs and missing time incidents? What about when she tells tells me about seeing grays in MY house? Where the hell did those little scars on my hands come from and why did I tell myself as a child that there was something odd about them?

If indeed what you say here is true, then I have to think that "The Awakening", as you call it, will contain within it the very kind of awakening to awareness I describe above.

Our present culture is so absorbed into its self created illusion that most of us are not even aware that we have shaped the vast majority of our human earthly situation with our minds. Our collective thinking shapes the world that we live in. This means that our thought processes are the key to the whole ball of wax. Our lack of awareness on this point, coupled with our potentially vastly destructive grasp of technology (which we foolishly couple to collective violence and militarism) gravely endangers all of us.

The Awakening must come if we are to move beyond our present self destructive tendencies. I think it is no coincidence that this very same message is passed on through "alien abductors", contactees, channeled messages and even popular songs, movies and art.

The call to human awakening seems to have been with mankind from the very beginning of our recorded history. It is a fact of circumstance that the time we now live in seems more critical than any before. We are on the brink of destroying our planet and still have not figured out how to live in peace with our fellow humans. The coming years will be crucial.

I hope we DO awaken soon! sunny

Cheers!! Very Happy

Mike
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 am

Mike Good wrote:
Our collective thinking shapes the world that we live in. This means that our thought processes are the key to the whole ball of wax

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my comments, Mr. Good.

From my perspective, the horizon that we face is not the continual advancement of technology, those advancements, whether great or small, will come – but rather, our horizon lies within our very thought process, for it is through our thought process, that process by which we think, that our future within the universe will be determined.

Our thought process, that process by which we think, can limit our understanding of the world in which we find ourselves. We bring our belief systems, right or wrong, in their entirety with us as we look at whatever it is we are looking at – thereby do we judge (categorize and weigh) that which we see.

This process that all of us exhibit is neither good nor bad; it is. That is to say, it exists in us as we go about our lives.

This is a marvelous biological machine that we inhabit; we, for the most part, know very little about the way in which it functions.

The point here is that we are at the mercy of our ‘own’ thought process, whether or not we have consciously chosen that process to which we adhere, nevertheless it is our own - either way we are subject to it, limited by it, and ultimately relegated to be submissive to it.

We see the world not as it is, but rather as a result of out thought process. We are blinded by our own thought process – thinking that our way of seeing is in actually, the way in which things truly are. For the most part, we never take into account that our thought process colors every single thing, which we see. Our belief systems, whether consciously chosen or not, are present at every moment of our lives – continually lying in wait to sort out what we are seeing according to pre-established parameters.

What parameters? Those parameters established by our own belief systems.

We think, automatically that is, that this process of ours is the way it is, it is how the world around us exists. After all it is our thought process that provides the information, which we process, and use to evaluate our world.

It never enters our mind that our very thought process is individually and uniquely our own. That our thought process is the result of our environmental influences and experiences, as well as decisions both consciously and subconsciously made.

Whether or not we are bound by these thought processes and belief systems of ours, is not the point; rather it is that they indeed exist within each and every one of us.

Therefore, our salvation comes merely in the knowing.

There is and remains a way of seeing, of discerning those things that appear before us. Coming to anything that lies before us with an open mind, a mind devoid of any preconceived notions whatsoever is the only way to discern anything of significance.

Those questions that we have, or rather those answers that we seek, are available to us through the tearing down, the putting aside of what it is that we know or have known in the past. For you see, our past acts to limit us by framing what it is that we are seeing “now”, in the present. By so doing, that is by coming to what it is that we are seeing devoid of preconceptions, or any preconceived notions whatsoever, we allow those things sought, to reveal themselves to us.

Entities exist in forms that we may never (in this lifetime) imagine, or come to appreciate in any real or significant way.

Those of a critical nature, that is to say, critical in their observations, will never see that the intellect is only for the assembling of a matter after it is inhaled by the greater being – the self, as it exists in its entirety.

The intellect was never designed to carry the being, but rather to assemble the information once collected.

There is indeed a system in place that hides enlightenment from those that lack the wisdom of self – it is not withheld for any other reason than out of respect for what is at hand. For even enlightenment is an entity that chooses to whom it would reveal itself.

Lacking an understanding of what it is that entities are, will never excuse one from the principles at hand

One must set one's own agenda then, an agenda particular to one's own well being - for there is no sense of well being possible, by having one's agenda set by another; whether or not that decision is a conscious one.

It is important then to remember, that we do not find what it is that we seek, but rather, what we seek is revealed to us once we understand that what we seek are indeed themselves entities, who given the chance, are desirous to be discovered.

So it can be said: "Intelligence, by its very nature, wants to be discovered, it desires to be known."

There again, our responsibility in this endeavor is simply to come to what it is that we seek with an open mind, that is a mind devoid of any preconceived notions, or ideas whatsoever.

But is that really possible?

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Jocariah wrote:
Mike Good wrote:
Our collective thinking shapes the world that we live in. This means that our thought processes are the key to the whole ball of wax

"....the intellect is only for the assembling of a matter after it is inhaled by the greater being – the self, as it exists in its entirety.

The intellect was never designed to carry the being, but rather to assemble the information once collected.

One must set one's own agenda then, an agenda particular to one's own well being - for there is no sense of well being possible, by having one's agenda set by another; whether or not that decision is a conscious one."

Bravo Jocariah! I could not agree more.

Our culture exhalts the "rational" mind as some infallible deity which is the only source we might have for salvation and understanding. The trouble with this notion is that the "knowing" of the mind, as you put it so clearly, is only an extrapolation from our past experiences and our cultural programming. The rational mind is not a proper instrument for perception, but only a tool to be used for weighing and trouble shooting our experiences.

Wisdom does not come from the rational mind.

It comes from an awareness of the larger truths of our human experience. The reason we humans have never had peace is because we do not appreciate the one-ness of all humanity. We selfishly desire what is best for ourselves: our person, our family or our country. But we never see beyond these limiting concepts to appreciate that our world will never attain peace or harmony unless we consider all of humanity, indeed the entire world and universe, as a single unitary entity.

It is through caring and consideration for the entire collective that our world will evolve into one that is not hostile, on some level, to our very existence.

This is a huge truth. And until we fill our rational minds with that "knowing", we will be forever flailing sleep-walkers who unconsciously create a world of chaos that eventually victimizes each and every one of us.

Einstein said, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Jocariah wrote:
So it can be said: "Intelligence, by its very nature, wants to be discovered, it desires to be known."

There again, our responsibility in this endeavor is simply to come to what it is that we seek with an open mind, that is a mind devoid of any preconceived notions, or ideas whatsoever.

But is that really possible?

Cheers,
Jocariah

Buddha claimed it. He said he achieved the empty mind that perceives all without the corruption of belief or desire. That is what is meant by "enlightenment".

But we do not need to become enlightened in the Buddhist sense to understand that our mindset should not be confused with "reality". Appreciating that our mindset is all a brainwash, or a "programming filter" through which we perceive reality is a notion which frees us from falling into the trap of our assumptions.

We can intellectually free ourselves from our programming by constantly questioning those programmed assumptions. To do less is intellectually lazy and assures that we will become victims, one way or another, of our own limited mindsets.

As you said, "come to what it is that we seek with an open mind".

Absolutely, yes!!

Thanks Jocariah! Very Happy

Cheers!!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Mike Good wrote:
Buddha claimed it. He said he achieved the empty mind that perceives all without the corruption of belief or desire. That is what is meant by "enlightenment".

From my perspective, Mike, as far as enlightenment is concerned, there is no tenet, save one - except it delivers information to the hearer, it is of no use, no value whatsoever. For enlightenment is nothing, if not grounded fully in information. And most importantly, it must be of practical use at all times.

Enlightenment is not some sort of ethereal intellectual exercise, holding out the promise, but never the realization.

Enlightenment, from a practical standpoint, is information that has been recognized (one becomes aware of), processed (thought through, reasoned out, comprehended), integrated (made part of one’s operating system, one’s habitual thought processes) and utilized (lived out, experienced first hand) - therefore it may be said that enlightenment is the gathering, processing, integration and utilization of information - or put yet another way, enlightenment is information that has been received, understood, assimilated and acted upon. Once acted upon, enlightenment builds neuro-passageways throughout the brain that can then be passed down from generation to generation via the genetic building blocks of heredity. Genetic material is a vehicle in this regard, a carrier - a carrier that can be made use of (within the larger scheme of things), where enlightenment is concerned.

There is no axiom, no truism that can sum up enlightenment, but if there were a single word that could be applied to it, to quantify its root source, the core or thread running through it, it would most probably be genetics. Genetics is responsible for all things human, all things that appear to us as tendencies, traits, behavior patterns and such – for even learned behavior patterns are transferred into our genetic make-up as we live and record the events of our life.

“Enlightenment is the gathering, processing, integration and utilization of information - or put another way, enlightenment is information that has been received, understood, assimilated and then acted upon.”

As we integrate and assimilate enlightenment then, it is transferred and recorded in our very genetic make-up, which can then be passed down through the generations, from one generation to the next, and so on and so forth – with each passing generation becoming more enlightened.

There is an aspect to enlightenment that involves the living out. That is meant to say, that without the living out of enlightenment, there can be no enlightenment.

Simply intellectualizing about a matter is not the same as living it out in real time.

As I stated above, “enlightenment is information that has been received, understood, assimilated and acted upon.”

Without acting upon it, how might it then go about to manifest itself in one’s life?

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Sorry Mike, didn't mean to get so long-winded, or come off sounding dictatorial, in any way.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 am

Jocariah wrote:
If you’re an abductee, contactee or whatever one might choose to call it, you’ve been programmed. Part and parcel for all abductions, during the abduction process, is the programming of those who then go on to become abductees or contactees. We are all programmed with certain keywords and key-phrases that can then go about to bring certain bundles of information (with which we have been programmed) into our conscious minds, either individually, at the appointed time during our personal quest, or collectively, at the time appointed which is 'best' for the collective. This can be based in part, on world events, as well as the individual’s state of awakening. An interesting side-note here, is that each bundle of information, contains within it, additional keywords and key-phrases that can then go on to retrieve additional bundles of information, with which, we have all been programmed, and so on, and so forth...on and on. It’s very ingenious, really, and very much on par with the functioning of computer software.

Cheers,
Jocariah

Sounds a lot like MK-ULRA. Sleepers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 am

trevorl314 wrote:

Hi trevorl314,

From my perspective, to be an Abductee/Conractee is to experience the abduction phenomenon first hand, and in the process, to be genetically altered and programmed by our handlers, those keepers that all Contactees have.

As with anything else, Contactees are not all programmed the same, there are differences throughout the Contactee population – but there is one key similarity, and that is that all are programmed with the same Master Keywords; that is Keywords that are universal, or exactly the same from Contactee to Contactee.

Master Keywords trigger exactly the same response in all Contactees universally.

Keywords are a significant part of the programming that Contactees receive. Through the use of Keywords, those that program us can synchronize the entire Contactee community, thereby allowing us to remember in unison, information with which we were programmed. It is in the remembering of what was programmed into us, that is the very heart, or reason behind being programmed using Keywords. There is an enormous amount of flexibility on their part, by using Keywords in this way.

Keywords are words similar to what one might use to query a search engine to locate information on any given topic. Our Keywords produce information that also includes other Keywords, thus you can have information that is brought forth or remembered from prior programming that includes along with it, other Keywords as well. There are also other factors that enter into the equation too, including timing, and world events.

A typical or common example of a Keyword used with us is the term “enlightenment” – enlightenment has more of a meaning to Abductees than simply the word itself, which is rather abstract as defined by Webster. There appears to be a whole storehouse of information linked to the term enlightenment. Keywords can also be linked with other words to form Keywords that resemble phrases more than just words, so that the term Keywords really includes key phrases as well – it’s simpler to use one word to describe both.

All of our programming lies within our subconscious mind, and is enabled, or brought to the surface, or conscious mind by use of Keywords, among other tools.

Symbols, which are used extensively by those performing our programming, are used in our programming as well – that is meant to say, that we are programmed with symbols that function as Keywords, as well.

We are programmed with individual Keywords (those Keywords particular to the individual) as well as Master Keywords (those Keywords shared by all Contactees universally). Keywords encompass words, phrases as well as symbols and are used primarily as a triggering mechanism for information that we are programmed with that ties into, or is associated with a particular Keyword – Keyword is a Keyword as well. Keywords, both individual and Master, may trigger a flood of emotions, thoughts and feelings as well as information – it is important to remember that those programming us do not necessarily abide by or follow our customs or social mores (i.e., they do not play by our rules of conduct - to them, whatever best serves the (their) purpose or agenda at hand, establishes which course is to be followed).

Keywords aren't used to describe or highlight ideas or precepts, but rather simply to act as a mechanism with which to bundle information. Keywords are not significant in and of themselves per se, but more commonly do affiliate themselves with the subject matter at hand. There again, their primary use is ultimately for the extraction of the information programmed into us, but can also be used in conjunction with feelings, thoughts and emotions.

Keywords aren’t typically words that we would normally use, therein, by design, is an indication given that they are indeed Keywords.

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Jocariah wrote:
trevorl314 wrote:

Hi trevorl314,

From my perspective, to be an Abductee/Conractee is to experience the abduction phenomenon first hand, and in the process, to be genetically altered and programmed by our handlers, those keepers that all Contactees have.

As with anything else, Contactees are not all programmed the same, there are differences throughout the Contactee population – but there is one key similarity, and that is that all are programmed with the same Master Keywords; that is Keywords that are universal, or exactly the same from Contactee to Contactee.

Master Keywords trigger exactly the same response in all Contactees universally.

Keywords are a significant part of the programming that Contactees receive. Through the use of Keywords, those that program us can synchronize the entire Contactee community, thereby allowing us to remember in unison, information with which we were programmed. It is in the remembering of what was programmed into us, that is the very heart, or reason behind being programmed using Keywords. There is an enormous amount of flexibility on their part, by using Keywords in this way.

Keywords are words similar to what one might use to query a search engine to locate information on any given topic. Our Keywords produce information that also includes other Keywords, thus you can have information that is brought forth or remembered from prior programming that includes along with it, other Keywords as well. There are also other factors that enter into the equation too, including timing, and world events.

A typical or common example of a Keyword used with us is the term “enlightenment” – enlightenment has more of a meaning to Abductees than simply the word itself, which is rather abstract as defined by Webster. There appears to be a whole storehouse of information linked to the term enlightenment. Keywords can also be linked with other words to form Keywords that resemble phrases more than just words, so that the term Keywords really includes key phrases as well – it’s simpler to use one word to describe both.

All of our programming lies within our subconscious mind, and is enabled, or brought to the surface, or conscious mind by use of Keywords, among other tools.

Symbols, which are used extensively by those performing our programming, are used in our programming as well – that is meant to say, that we are programmed with symbols that function as Keywords, as well.

We are programmed with individual Keywords (those Keywords particular to the individual) as well as Master Keywords (those Keywords shared by all Contactees universally). Keywords encompass words, phrases as well as symbols and are used primarily as a triggering mechanism for information that we are programmed with that ties into, or is associated with a particular Keyword – Keyword is a Keyword as well. Keywords, both individual and Master, may trigger a flood of emotions, thoughts and feelings as well as information – it is important to remember that those programming us do not necessarily abide by or follow our customs or social mores (i.e., they do not play by our rules of conduct - to them, whatever best serves the (their) purpose or agenda at hand, establishes which course is to be followed).

Keywords aren't used to describe or highlight ideas or precepts, but rather simply to act as a mechanism with which to bundle information. Keywords are not significant in and of themselves per se, but more commonly do affiliate themselves with the subject matter at hand. There again, their primary use is ultimately for the extraction of the information programmed into us, but can also be used in conjunction with feelings, thoughts and emotions.

Keywords aren’t typically words that we would normally use, therein, by design, is an indication given that they are indeed Keywords.

Cheers,
Jocariah

Great information!
I've actually studied the subconscious mind quite extensively. Well, from layman's perspective.
The Master Key by Haanel is a great book and it's free on the web.

If we don't program ourselves, society will do it for us. ;-)

Thanks for the info!
Trev
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

December 21, 2021? Could that be when? Those involved in the presidential campaign for Barack Obama may have a certain programming. If you have been a supporter of Obama, it is often hard to ignore him whenever he gives speeches.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:28 pm

battlecreekdavid wrote:
December 21, 2021? Could that be when? Those involved in the presidential campaign for Barack Obama may have a certain programming. If you have been a supporter of Obama, it is often hard to ignore him whenever he gives speeches.

Hi battlecreekdavid,

FWIW, I just posted a thread the other day in Leftovers entitled 'The End Times' that is along this same line.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

LINK:
https://ufomagazine.forumotion.com/leftovers-f20/the-end-times-t38.htm

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:39 pm

My view of the "end times" comes from the Bible. I've been influenced in my thinking reading about Bible prophecy and learning about the New Age Movement. I'm a frequent visitor to a blog revolving around such topics. I do think that UFO's will play some role in some way. The visions of such prophets like Ezekiel and John are very curious. What happened to them, what did they truly see, and how were their visions revealed to them. Were UFO's involved? The prophet Elijah especially is most curious.

I have never had a close encounter that I remember. But, I think there is a truth to their existence. What are they? Are they angels? Are they demonic? How did they get here? I don't believe God Himself is necessarily flying around in a spaceship, but His heavenly host. Maybe. I know what the New Age Movement thinks regarding UFO's. Well, I'll have to write more later.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 pm

I guess... just imagine what I wanna post and then attack that. It's easier on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net

PostSubject: somewhat skeptic   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I am quite interested in the abduction phenomena, and am somewhat skeptical on many claims. I do seek the truth as to what is going on, but wish there was more physical proof to what is happening.

One reason I think the Barney and Betty Hill case holds up is because of the physical evidence that bolsters it. The torn dress, pink stain on said dress, scuffed shows of Barneys, quarter sized circular spots on the car that was witnessed by many people. The best evidence is the radar confirmation of an unknown object by Pease AFB at the time of the incident. Betty had also wrote down her dreams, and her recall during hypnotherapy was quite different than the dreams. Both Betty's and Barney's recall were the same, even though both were told to forget what they recalled.

I do like it when there are such strong cases like the Hills. The Star Map, and them being among the first to report such an incident are clinchers something unusual happened to them.

I also know a little about what you are feeling. I had an Out of body Experience, and some of my family still think it was a hallucination. Stay strong, and keep looking for the physical evidence to prove what is happening.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Jocariah wrote:

Cheers,
Jocariah

Based on what I have seen ... this entire approach is wrong. There is no awakening - this is a repetition of a scenario that has happened here before. If there was such a thing as an awakening - the ancient Clovis culture would never have died in N America. Doom hit - they died - end of story.

People need to realize that what they THINK is information - is not. We had all we needed until about 5000+ years ago when it was taken away from us. Now - we are lost; running around like chickens with our heads cut off thinking that we know what is going on ... we don't.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I would suggest that the awakening is for everyone , a personnel thing and therefore unique to everyone . This can happen at any moment , and once it happens there is no way back .
Every day this happens to more and more people
through personnel contact experience . At some point the scales will tip . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm

free wheel wrote:
I would suggest that the awakening is for everyone , a personnel thing and therefore unique to everyone . This can happen at any moment , and once it happens there is no way back .
Every day this happens to more and more people
through personnel contact experience . At some point the scales will tip . Very Happy
Again, not to be argumentative, but if that was true then: 1) all information would be identical, and 2) it would agree with history, and it does not.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Quote :
Again, not to be argumentative, but if that was true then: 1) all information would be identical, and 2) it would agree with history, and it does not.

That's a good point Onlychild . That is why i didn't say that i thought that the awakening is for everyone , an identical experience .
Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm

free wheel wrote:
Quote :

That's a good point Onlychild . That is why i didn't say that i thought that the awakening is for everyone , an identical experience .
Cheers FW .
There will be a great awakening for the vast majority of the people on this planet - unfortunately it will be too late. They, like the ancient Clovis culture, will vanish.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
Quote :

Cheers FW .
There will be a great awakening for the vast majority of the people on this planet - unfortunately it will be too late. They, like the ancient Clovis culture, will vanish.

Sounds a bit doom and gloom to me Onlychild ? I try to have a more positive outlook . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 am

free wheel wrote:

Sounds a bit doom and gloom to me Onlychild ? I try to have a more positive outlook . Very Happy
Well, let's put it this way ... the last time this happened we had a galactic superwave hit, a comet impact, and a caldera eruption. How gloom and doom was that LOL ...

I thought I'd add this for the 11:11 fans out there who think that means something - this was posted at 11:11 LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Comes ‘The Awakening’?   When Comes ‘The Awakening’? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Comes ‘The Awakening’?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: