The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Vote_lcapMysterious body tested on Monster Quest I_voting_barMysterious body tested on Monster Quest Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Vote_lcapMysterious body tested on Monster Quest I_voting_barMysterious body tested on Monster Quest Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest

Go down 
+2
Luna Dragon
LakehurstNJwitness
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Monster Quest did an episode called "Terror in the Sky" about unidentified flying humanoids. The body of a small creature kept by Jaime Maussan was tested by forensic scientists and they concluded it was a real creature and not a hoax. No DNA was found on it when tested for it. The creature did have a skin to it and they did an MRI scan of it. They could not tell what it was and stated it was an unknown creature. One of the few episodes of these types of shows that actually had evidence to test. While not able to state what the creature was, they could not rule out it is possibly alien in origin.

Senor Maussan does get a lot of flack from people in and out of the UFO community. He does deserve credit for allowing the body he possessed to be thoroughly tested.

To those who wonder why it has not been stolen: Senor Maussan keeps it in a hidden safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Woo... that was "interesting". Glad I'm turfing cable.

The only "Dr. Elena Abarca" I can find through various "who's whos" is from Spain. A hydrogeologist. Very Happy No DNA eh? Very Happy Unknown creature? OK.

I wonder how a US National Lab (say the genetics people at Oak Ridge) and/or another fully accredited genetics or police forensics lab might make out with Mr. Maussan's personal property? Not likely to occur, I suspect. Very Happy

Flying humanoids? OK. I'll take two. 'New balloon laws coming in Cali eh. Cirque du Soleil had some "fly-by-wire" in one of their old acts from the late 1980's that is not entirely dissimilar to that shown in the video. Some reference links to YouTube:

MonsterQuest - Terror from the Sky - Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Monster Quest did an episode called "Terror in the Sky" about unidentified flying humanoids. The body of a small creature kept by Jaime Maussan was tested by forensic scientists and they concluded it was a real creature and not a hoax. No DNA was found on it when tested for it. The creature did have a skin to it and they did an MRI scan of it. They could not tell what it was and stated it was an unknown creature. One of the few episodes of these types of shows that actually had evidence to test. While not able to state what the creature was, they could not rule out it is possibly alien in origin.

Senor Maussan does get a lot of flack from people in and out of the UFO community. He does deserve credit for allowing the body he possessed to be thoroughly tested.

To those who wonder why it has not been stolen: Senor Maussan keeps it in a hidden safe.

Very interesting show ... one of the best I've ever seen.

What are your thoughts on the subject? The drawings and artwork do seem to support flying beings .. but there was not any evidence of wings flapping or anything ... really wierd how they float, very spooky and seem demonic,,,maybe they dwell inside the earth or caves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:17 pm

There are many reports of flying humanoids that take place in the 1950s. I think the people did witness something and the artwork does show humanoids flying. Since there is no really good video of the phenomena (I think the balloon experiment showed a logical explanation), I am on the fence with the phenomena.

The creature that was tested could be something different, or it could be a baby version of the flying humanoid.

Fixer, I did wonder about the lab the body were taken to, but Monster Quest did supervise where the body went. I would think that the people testing the body were professionals who knew what they were doing. I, too, would of loved the testing to be done in the USA, but there have been too many times such material was taken to those places only to magically disappear. Plus many US scientists would not want to get involved with an unknown specimen as has been demonstrated by UFO Hunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm sorry to unload the following on you kidflash2008. I do value your opinion and admire your patience. Very Happy Rant-mode breaker engaged, Inhibit lock-out - both switches to off - O - F - F. I'm kidding. I feel what I have as reasonable reservations are valid... others may too, or not. Either is fine by me.

I liked the response you got on truthed.com. Filled in some of the fact that HC's MonsterQuest "rather conveniently" left out. Funny how the claimed "experts in Spain" (you know, the real kind that have their doctoral thesis listed and actually have real-jobs as scientists with verifiability) never had any contact with "researcher" Maussan. Very Happy Likely won't - ever. I am prepared to be surprised.

For me (at this time) Maussan and hoax are part of the same phenomenon. Lotta that goin' round. 'Wastes time and efforts and $$$ perhaps better allocated toward a larger more altruistic goal other than "entertainment value" in my humble estimation. JMHO. I'd sure love to see some real US Congressional Hearings on what many have as a "reasonable doubt" about several subjects. Very Happy "Not gonna do it". Very Happy

Mr. Maussan has a credibilty i$$ue "history" even worse than that ER MD-individual/marketeer/virus - 'last individuals I'd take anything other than a hoax to (BTW: I'd never hoax - it's too hard and adds nothing of real value), 'cept maybe one or two others in "that-end-of-the-business".

I'll poke around and see if I can come up with whatever Maussan was selling "that time" from l.aughlin where the creature provided to him by the "burned to death in car childhood friend" Lopez was presented. Mexico is a pretty dangerous "civilized" country with the drug-wars and narco-media... be a damn shame if someone emptied an AK into one of these flying humanoids only to find a dead human or something less tragic.

Why no DNA? Very Happy Any of any kind. Wink. Alien? Grin. Other? Yeah, send it to a real lab and keep the documentation and test results for peer-review. I'd suggest doing it in a nation where fraud and misrepresentation to the public detriment are prosecuted actively.

You'll "like" this; remember Ida? Guerilla-marketing-at-HC Ida? I caught the researcher on Radio Prague about 2 or 3 weeks ago and he didn't have anything "nice" to say about History Channel's treatment and promotion of his work. His word? "Embarrassing" was one of the kinder words used. Maybe more on that later. Better discovery recently, if one looks - "Fossil thumbs point to 1st known climber". 260M years before the dinos - not reptile. Has DNA. Has thumbs. Very Happy

Skeptic/other/any - It's an industry, so caveat-emptor; honesty and authenticity count for little in the accounting accuracy of unscripted TV production and packaging. Speculate? Fine. No problem. Perpetrate via conspiracy in the guise of a commerce furthering scientific and "human" knowledge? Very Happy That's what one is conditioned to have as a reasonable expectation these days. Very Happy

I do not discount the concept of "flying humanoids" or "other" at all - show me something at least "new-ish" in some respect. Tell it straight and have some facts and supporting aspects. LOL. All kinds of sentry-bits flying about amongst other things and perhaps "not-things" and I find that very, very interesting. Very Happy 'Have been interested about that for quite some time.

Nickell's balloons weren't "magic" either, with or without the Scotch tape. Comedic/pathetic come to mind. Low-budget. Fair and balanced. Hahahahahahahah... yeah, right. Faux-feigned lip service. Pay-cheque and due-diligence - deal-done. Very Happy

They might consider changing the title to "QuestMonster". Very Happy

Cheers,

Fix'

Last edited by Fixer on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm

wow ... that might be the most skeptical piece of writing i've seen on any subject and in such a quick condensed version..lol

the question for people like fixer would be ... does your imagination allow you to think outside the box and speculate on things? or does the skkeptic in you ruin any chance of pondering such mysteries as ufo's and the such ?
Back to top Go down
Luna Dragon
Luna Dragon

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm

(sarcastically) Wasn't there /another/ ufo sighting blamed on a balloon? Different kind of balloon but its been used as a write off before.

Me, I'm wondering if maybe its a psychic thing as well as an alien thing. The description given sounded like something similar to a demon encounter. I don't have much experience in the psychic department, but I have a decent grasp of psychic "theory", as in the mechanics of how psychic phenomena works.

Just because you have a bad reputation doesn't necessarily mean that the phenomenon hasn't happened somewhere else. didn't somebody say there were similar sightings in the 1950s?

The thing I hate about monster quest is that they don't scratch my 'itch' the way UFO hunters did. Maybe if they're ever renewed the team can check out more creditable sightings related to the flying humanoid phoenomenon. Birnes-dono tends to be alarmist about some cases but I think he'd be able to do a much better job with a similar investigation into the same phenomenon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm

I have a similar "itch" Luna. Very Happy

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Luna Dragon wrote:
(sarcastically) Wasn't there /another/ ufo sighting blamed on a balloon? Different kind of balloon but its been used as a write off before.

Me, I'm wondering if maybe its a psychic thing as well as an alien thing. The description given sounded like something similar to a demon encounter. I don't have much experience in the psychic department, but I have a decent grasp of psychic "theory", as in the mechanics of how psychic phenomena works.

Just because you have a bad reputation doesn't necessarily mean that the phenomenon hasn't happened somewhere else. didn't somebody say there were similar sightings in the 1950s?

The thing I hate about monster quest is that they don't scratch my 'itch' the way UFO hunters did. Maybe if they're ever renewed the team can check out more creditable sightings related to the flying humanoid phoenomenon. Birnes-dono tends to be alarmist about some cases but I think he'd be able to do a much better job with a similar investigation into the same phenomenon.

You say you want them to check out "more credible sightings" , you mean the cop isn't credible in your opinion?

the people who filmed the objects aren't credible? why ? most people don't come forward because of this exact problem, they start getting ridiculed and it isn't worth the aggravation.

i found this story to be very credible and found the witnesses to be credible ... i don't understand how much more skeptics like fixer would need to see for him to believe any stoty , and this is why ufo's for the most part are not viewed as important enough of a subject for the general public to be concerned about ...its the same skeptical thinking that helps the government keep the public in the dark about thesew subjects , they count on us all being skeptical and unbelieving no matter who the witnesses are or what the video tape shows ...its a skeptical world we live in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 am

Lesley , can you please try and tell me whay "Fixers" threats are all about? I had responded to "Luna" saying I felt the monsterquest show was credible, what did I do so wrong in "Fixers" eyes ?

And what's with the threats? And he lists my telephone area code and the number to the police dept. to make his threats real?
He hacks into my computer and pulls all of my personal info?

This is against the law and I think you should ban him from the website, nobody is allowed to "Hack" into other members computers, and nobody should be allowed to threaten any member on this website.

He already showed that he hacked into the governments website when he posted the picture of the X-33 graphic by circumventing certain safeguards with the use of his computer expertise.

I'm 2 mins away from reporting this guy to the F.B.I. , for hacking a government computer, hacking my computer, threatening me and stalking me ... he clearly broke the law and ufo magazine should not tolerate such behavior, he's gone over the top and it was not even warranted, nothing I wrote warrants having my computer hacked and having my personal information used to make his threats against my safety seem more real , this is totally illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:39 am

The F.B.I. has been notified already and other authorities will be notified this coming week. "Fixer" is about to find out up-close and personal all about the United States Of America , he won't have to hack into their computers anymore.

God Bless America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 pm

And now i'm requesting that you immediately stop harrasing, stalking and threatening me.

And I'm asking ufo magazine and the administrator of this forum to help stop these attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:23 pm

I will admit I shuttered a bit when I saw Sr Maussan show up in the episode. I do believe UFO Watchdog has a point about his finding something of importance (the last sentence):

Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes. Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but nevers seems able to produce it when asked. Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition. Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown. Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax. Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. Maussan is now best known for his promotion of the shameless Reed UFO Fraud. Maussan claims to have scientific proof of the Reed UFO Fraud - again, he has yet to produce it. Will jump the gun and claim a bogus alien photo is real without proper investigation. Maussan had the gall to call your ufowatchdog.com an amateur - funny, but I recall this so-called amateur exposing the Reed UFO Fraud that was sitting right under Maussan's nose. So, Jaime, what ever did happen to your supposed investigation showing "Dr. Reed" to be real? Beware of so-called journalists that don't report all of the facts...it is indeed a wonder why anyone would give Maussan a grain of credibility. Let's just hope a real case of import never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm

I do think Sr Maussan got lucky in this case.

I also think the body and the cases of the flying humanoids are separate. It is possible that the body of the creature could be a "flying humanoid", but there is no evidence of that.

I think it is possible they did find a creature of unknown origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I agree kidflash2008. Mr. Maussan "may" have had an unusual creature drop into his possession. It would also seem that such extra-ordinary claims "could" be verified by a third-party(s) without conflict of interest or vested interests "given" Mr. Maussan's "hands and strings-free" participation.

I suspect Mr. Maussan is not particularly interested in anyone looking too-terribly-closely at much of anything of substance. I am prepared to be surprised. Very Happy

I too agree that whatever that "thing" was/is may be completely disconnected from any sort of flight. Again, I am prepared to be surprised. Very Happy

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 pm

I am hoping to be surprised too. I also think that Monster Quest is usually on top of getting things tested by qualified researchers. Many tests in the past have come up as dogs or other known animals, so I do not see why they would "fudge" the results this time.

Many of the hoaxers and people who are in it for attention do take much away from ufology. Unfortunately, they also seem to have great luck when something of importance heads their way.

It is like a friend of mine who does not gamble. She went to the casino restaurant with a group of us (they had a great Smorgasbord). We decided to walk through the slot machine area and she had one quarter in her hand. She put it in the slot and won $1500. Again, she never gambles and this analogy shows that something great always happens to the other guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:09 pm

I've only ever watched the one episode. 'Not likely to watch more. I see no way to verify their claims nor do I see them publishing the results for independent review. Lotta that goin' around. Very Happy

It's sold as speculative entertainment and there's no onus upon the producer other than to fulfill their contractual obligations. Very Happy It's business eh. Fact and reasonable proof don't count for much anymore. Very Happy It's just TV... the public "enjoys" the perceived "benefit", so does Mr. Maussan.

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm

I do agree it is an entertainment program, and the one aired was the best. They have aired episodes on large versions of animals such as the bear to the spider.

I am entertained by the show and do take what much of it has to offer with a grain of salt. It is nice when they do get some physical evidence to test, and that is one reason I wrote about it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm

To LakehurstNJ:

I do not know why you claim everyone is after you when someone disagrees with your opinion. That is what this site is all about, different opinions and ideas. This thread I started has some stating the results of the test are dubious and in many cases the person who is custodian of the body does not help (I'm looking at you Sr Maussan).

You have attacked me, Mike Good, and Alfred many times. Now you have a hard-on for Fixer. This is one of the better sites that does not have flamers in it. Let's keep it that way and get along.

If someone makes you angry, you can address it and then move along. I, too, can be sensitive to some of the comments and then I realize they are making a point. It is not personally about me, but about what I have stated. Sometimes I can write something and mean something else. I try to correct what I have stated, and if I think the person is wrong, I stand by what I wrote.

I have disagreed with many here and I do see their point. I think Kecksburg was extraterrestrial in origin and their are some who state it could be something else. They have good points to their argument and until the US (or whomever has custodianship) releases the object, none of us will really know for certain. We do know something did crash in PA on that date. What it was is a mystery to this date.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd farao
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
To LakehurstNJ:

I do not know why you claim everyone is after you when someone disagrees with your opinion. That is what this site is all about, different opinions and ideas. This thread I started has some stating the results of the test are dubious and in many cases the person who is custodian of the body does not help (I'm looking at you Sr Maussan).

You have attacked me, Mike Good, and Alfred many times. Now you have a hard-on for Fixer. This is one of the better sites that does not have flamers in it. Let's keep it that way and get along.

If someone makes you angry, you can address it and then move along. I, too, can be sensitive to some of the comments and then I realize they are making a point. It is not personally about me, but about what I have stated. Sometimes I can write something and mean something else. I try to correct what I have stated, and if I think the person is wrong, I stand by what I wrote.

I have disagreed with many here and I do see their point. I think Kecksburg was extraterrestrial in origin and their are some who state it could be something else. They have good points to their argument and until the US (or whomever has custodianship) releases the object, none of us will really know for certain. We do know something did crash in PA on that date. What it was is a mystery to this date.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd farao

The only comment I made about fixer was that he is a very skeptical person, i asked a legit question if his skeptisism allows him to imagine other possibilities , it was not even close to being an attack on him, i don't know where you would come up with that from what i wrote.

and then he attacks me for asking "luna" why she would feel the mexican cop was not credible...another legit question.

so you feel fixers threats against me were warranted because i asked a couple legit questions? i thought you were a better person than that Lloyd.

and do you condone fixer hacking into computers? i don't, and the administrators of this board shouldn't condone it either.

our disagreements about religion shouldn't make you this angry towards me, we talked it out and i thought we ended it on a good note.

i never even speak to fixer, he supposedly had me on ignore, thats what he told lesley anyway, but it seems he's not very truthful and honest and lied to her about that too. He's the one whose obsessed with me Lloyd, you need to go back and check your facts brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next