The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Lost anyone? Vote_lcapLost anyone? I_voting_barLost anyone? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Lost anyone?

Go down 
+3
trevorl314
Cindy
Lesley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

I am a Lost junkie! Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I used to be when it first came on, but as they started doing so much of the flashbacks and soooo many reruns it got too confusing and I gave up on it. I know a few people at work that did the same thing. I used to like Moonlight, but of course that got canceled. But my all time favorite addiction is Roswell. The girl that played Claire and the guy that plays Locke on Lost were in Roswell too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 am

I think you are talking about a couple seasons back. I almost quit watching too and thought instead to rent or buy the DVDs when they came out instead. I kept watching though. Now things are awesome! I think this is the best season ever! I know it is hard to believe, but most of those flashbacks have some relevance to the overall plot.

I think Lost is now my all time favorite. I keep waiting for Kaku to show up, they already have a Faraday and Hawkings. Smile

Before that my favorite was X-Files.

Strangely, especially since I live in NM, I have never watched Roswell. For some reason (really due to previews) I was under the assumption that this was a show for HS aged kids.

Right now, I am also really liking Fringe. Especially after that last episode that mentioned the beings visiting from a parallel universe and an upcoming war. affraid
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:08 pm

I don't think I made past the first 2 seasons of Lost, although I did watch the end of last season, I thought it was strange that they all had to go back to the island. Sci-fi shows it now, but couldn't get back into it. Isn't this their last season? Or is it next year?

I like X-files too, some of the episodes were really different affraid I think I llked that last few seasons the best. Most of the people I now that are hooked on Roswell are in their 40s and 50s. I didn't see the series when it origianlly ran but got hooked when Sci-fi started showing it in the afternoons. The show is about HS kids, but the things they go through fits everyone's life, almost everyone gets hooked in the first five minutes. They have the first season at Hulu, so if you ever get bored and want check it you can do it here.

I've never seen Fringe, but Sanctuary that Scifi has is pretty good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 am

Lesley wrote:
I am a Lost junkie! Anyone else?

Lost junkie here too!

My wife and I never watched it before until about a year ago. We went out and rented the first couple of seasons and watched them every night. ADDICTIVE!!!

I am more confused now though than ever before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

I really like it this season. I feel we are finally getting some sort of answers.

Although I am not sure why some were sent to the 1970s and some weren't. With Ben it is clear, he is already there as a child and it would cause some sort of paradox, but I am not sure why Sun and Locke weren't sent to that time. I guess we will eventually find out. In the previews from next week it sounds like Sayid thinks he was sent there to kill Ben as a child before he could do any harm, but I doubt that is the purpose. Maybe that is why I like it, there is always some mystery going on.
Back to top Go down
Jdurand
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 am

I was a lost junkie as well. And the story line jumped ship on me. Now I watch Fringe, Medium and Life. They all kinda mix my love for crypto and research/investigative work.
Back to top Go down
http://teamcaddo.org
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 pm

I love Fringe! It started kind of slow, but that last episode was awesome! I can't wait to find out more about the beings from the alternative universe! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Lost is the greatest sci fi show in the history of ever. (Sorry, X-Files *sniff* It saddens me to say that.) It's all going to come down to that last episode making complete sense though. X-Files dropped the ball big time there. I doubt Lost will, though. They seem to know where they're going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 am

Nothing better than watching Sayid shoot little Ben! Ben so deserves it (at least in the future) and yet I hope he isn't dead since he is my favorite character on the show. Pretty sure he isn't dead because Faraday said the past can't be changed.

I had originally thought X-Files had purposely left things loose so they could fill in the blanks with movies. That hasn't happened though. Aside from it being nice to see Mulder and Scully together again that last movie completely sucked and took the X out of X-Files.
Back to top Go down
Jdurand
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

Maybe I dont know what im talking about, but wouldnt it be cool if they created a series and completely wrapped up all plots before the end of the season? Wouldnt that be more successful then a predictable cliff hanger.

And who the hell gets to decide which shows go and which onesd stay. I want to have a little talk with that group and give them a piece of my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://teamcaddo.org
Pearl
Seeker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm

I love, love, love Lost I love you

I was shocked to see Daniel shot by his mom No ~ I was hoping he'd be able to correct things, but then thought that would mean Sawyer and Juliet wouldn't be together anymore (I think they're such good couple Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I was shocked about Daniel. I will really miss him, he was my favorite character, aside from Ben.

I really don't like Kate so I hope cutie pie Sawyer stays with Juliet.
Back to top Go down
pandemic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:41 am

I love LOST.

hopefully Jack doesn't blow the island up.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Seeker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:06 pm

The series finale ~ WOW. I felt like such a dork weeping as Sawyer tried to save Juliet Embarassed
Overall a good show. I can't wait for the new season Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost anyone?   Lost anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost anyone?
Page 1 of 1