The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Vote_lcapAlien Agenda by Jim Marrs I_voting_barAlien Agenda by Jim Marrs Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Vote_lcapAlien Agenda by Jim Marrs I_voting_barAlien Agenda by Jim Marrs Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Empty
PostSubject: Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs   Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:14 pm

After Mr Marrs' book "Crossfire" (about the JFK assassination) was a hit, Mr Marrs asked his students what topic they thought needed a good look at. They all stated UFOs, and the result is the classic book "Alien Agenda". Like "Crossfire", "Alien Agenda" lets the reader decide for themselves what is going on. Mr Marrs offers a lot of information and many references in the back of the book. The introduction is about Mr Marrs going to New Hampshire and looking into a mysterious black cube found at the bottom of a pond by a farmer during winter. There is not much about the case as the government did their best to cover it up.

There are many such cases that do not get the usual exposure so many UFO incidents do. That makes the book quite interesting, as it is always a good thing to read about an encounter which has not been so widely reported. I do not want to give away too much, as I think most of the readers like to be surprised. A very entertaining book that should be sitting next to Mr Marrs' other book "Rule By Secrecy".
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs   Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I really enjoyed the first chapter on "The Greatest UFO", the Moon. I still pick it up every once in a while just to read that.
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Agenda   Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Love that book-alien agenda
I think this is the most important subject, since many of us know/belive they are here...Marrs did a good job.
Other books I have found credible;
1. Is Something up There?
2. UFOs and the National Security State
3. the UFO briefing document
4. MJ 12 by Stanton Freidman
5. Communion
6. Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind by Bryan
7. Confirmation
8. Beyond Earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs   Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs
Page 1 of 1