The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Vote_lcapEGO is it the worse drug out there? I_voting_barEGO is it the worse drug out there? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
EGO is it the worse drug out there? Vote_lcapEGO is it the worse drug out there? I_voting_barEGO is it the worse drug out there? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

EGO is it the worse drug out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

EGO is it the worse drug out there? Empty
PostSubject: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Please forgive, I know this maybe off the topic of UFO's and Ghost, but I'm watching two of my gifted friends let their EGO get the best of them. They both have been blessed with many different gifts but more and more they are saying "That person, who is that person, I'M greater than them." I try to point out to them that we are all equal in this world and yes some our better this way and others in that way. Everyone has a reason , in this world. Yes, even LakehurstNJ: GOD love him (I mean that to be the truth, you have a purpose in life like I do.) We might not agree or see life the same but you have every right to be here as much as I do. Smile

To me the EGO is the major problem with this world, its harder to kick than any drug we know of in this world. More and more of the gifted souls of this world are getting trapped in that sick cycle of their EGO and its hurting the world more and more.

Sad My two friends are now heading for that painful path of self destruction, it makes me mad not only from their pain that is coming but of all the souls that they should and could have been helped now if their EGO hadn't got in the way.

Sorry, Crying or Very sad I'm just sick of great healers, teacher, workers and others that let their EGO, pride get the better of them and you can't do anything to stop the waste to the community, that's the UFO field, the new age, and Governments.

Free will yes, but that EGO is a sick drug that is killing our world slowly and painfully. Maybe we need a JUST SAY NO TO EGO! but thinking about it the JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS! never worked either.

Again forgive me, I'm just sick of watching two more energy works go down in flames due to the sick foe of their own EGO. Thank you for letting me rant/vent. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

You are so correct on this one. Ego is one of the major problems with ufology today. Most people in the field are quite normal, but there are individuals who get extremely upset if their ideas are questioned or not accepted as the only truth. They then want others in the field to take sides, and in the end the whole ufology community gets blamed.

The best thing to do is make your friends see what they are doing to each other through their egos.

Many people also mellow with age, so they may not always act that way.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 pm

It might help, too, to be more direct about what you're talking about, eh, ALT?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The conundrum that we face is like a pustule, gentle reader,
and the cause of its neglect we should decry.
Those who push away the truth to save invalidated egos,
we should vilify — respectfully despise.

That pustule skin is very near to breaking, Sir and Madam.
The skin of it is hot and tight and dry.
Any little touch could have it blow up in our faces,
but I'd like to clean it out — and I suspect that we must try.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Too much "ology", not enough "UFO". Very Happy

I like Eggo waffles as much as waffling egos - neither is an environmental favorite and merely a personal preference. Some eggs hatch others are more reasonable and consider the environment-shared which they effect with affect with great effect. Mmmm, scrambled eggs, whipped to harmonious perfection. Homemade waffles with ice cream and blueberrys. Very Happy Chow.

Ciao,

Fixer
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm

And what's sad is that my only offense here is that I am a believer in Christianity and have posted my ufo opinions and theories in line with my beliefs ...

The angry responses that came after my posts had more to do with some peoples dislike toward Christianity than it had to do with the ufo discussion. That was where the problem started.

We are all entitled to our own personal theories and opinions on ufo's, but it seems the field is heavy with anti-Christian types whose own ego's don't allow them the tolerance to accept a Christian point of view in the ufo field ... they don't have to agree with that view, but they also don't have to act out in an anger towards anyone who holds that view.

For all we know, my Christian perspective on ufology might be correct, so we should all try and treat each other with respect...nobody here knows what the truth is , which means the ufo discussion should be flexible above and beyond the normal scope of discussions.

UFO fans should be the most open-minded of all towards the different theories and possibilities. Just because I happen to promote a religious perspective should mean I should be attacked...lets keep it focused on the ufo mysteries and not our own ego's and personal intolerances.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey, I love EGO waffles too, a knife and fork you can bring down that problem, but the EGO I don't like to knife a friend.
Then there is a point where we should mellow but my friends are above the half way there point of their life and are not longer young and dumb. I'll keep praying and hoping they come out of it before the major fall.

LakehurstNJ, I was not saying that you had a ego, I was using you as an example that you too have a reason on earth too, since its clear to anyone who was read alien dreams we have different belives. I was not going after your belives but showing that you have the right to express them and have them.
Peace out. flower
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

If anybody every tell you that you where this or that great person in a past life or they say that they where this great person in a past life, please turn and run away as fast as you can. That is a sign of a person that is on a major ego trip and wants you to come along with them.

Sorry, this is back to the two souls that should know better but are going down the path of ego. I have learned that money is a major part of the ego drug, that these two are going on. I'm now watched these two souls go after a sweet but not to smart lady who they didn't have the time until they found out about the ladies very wealth 93 year old father. Now with this added information that lady was this major player in a past life with these two souls who where even higher up than her. They now also have the time to just talk and talk with her, they come and visit her and her family anytime even if they have a paying customer waiting to check out at their store.

I hate to say it but that is the norm in the spiritual world around me and it has made me sick. I'm a beliver any and all gifts I have are to be shared freely to everyone equaly and God/Goddess/the oneness of life will open up doors to you. You don't have to go looking for it or make things up to get something that you think you need, to me that is another why ego can come in.

Sorry, I'm just getting sick watching these two gifted souls destory their connection to their gifts, I was remember its not my life path and I have got to let them go down their own path.

Peace Out! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EGO is it the worse drug out there?   EGO is it the worse drug out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EGO is it the worse drug out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: