The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Vote_lcapHi from UK Lincolnshire I_voting_barHi from UK Lincolnshire Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hi from UK Lincolnshire Vote_lcapHi from UK Lincolnshire I_voting_barHi from UK Lincolnshire Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hi from UK Lincolnshire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Small Grey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-11-07

Hi from UK Lincolnshire Empty
PostSubject: Hi from UK Lincolnshire   Hi from UK Lincolnshire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi guys.  I am a keen believer of UFO's as I have had many encounters.  
Apparently there is a thing saying I can't post external links for several days. Which is going to be difficult as all my images are on external sites.
This year has been a very busy year for unusual UFO's.  As you can see from my images when you get a time to look.  I have been looking for answers and trying hard to get funding for better equipment or for someone with better equip to call out and film it.  But nothing has happened on that front.  I have limited equipment Nikon D5000 with 70-300mm Nikon zoom lens.  

Myself I live on 400mg morphine a day as I live with chronic pain. Nothing I or anyone can do to resolve it.  Anyway hope to see your work and what you find.  Also to see your ideas.  I hope you enjoy the images and if you wish to examine any of them just ask.  As I don't believe in faking, but I have had some say mine are fake.  the maddening thing is, when I offered the RAW files they declined.  but still kept being a pain.  But you can't odds the stupidity of humanity.
Back to top Go down

Hi from UK Lincolnshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: