The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Vote_lcapBe Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms I_voting_barBe Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Vote_lcapBe Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms I_voting_barBe Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Empty
PostSubject: Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms   Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:53 am

I’ve been involved in paranormal and UFOs for over 17 years. From running a forum at first to evolving into a radio show The Church of Mabus. Always free. When it comes to research be a lone wolf and avoid any organizations with suit and tie monkey hoodlums demanding membership fees. I would be weary of anyone providing platforms for them to speak as well. They have all been infiltrated and sold themselves out to big brother and turned into data collecting agencies long ago. I have enough evidence that has convinced me entirely of this. Also in all my time I have never seen so many back stabbing two faced viper posh twa@* masquerading and telling everyone they are professionals. When they are anything but that. Be weary and on guard always but don’t give up because of them. I only share this status because I know I’m not alone in having them lie about me and have heard many other stories. Either way. Screw em all and walk your own road.

I was recently slandered by Race Hobbs of KGRA radio. An article I wrote involving Steve Pierce who was with Travis Walton during the Fire in the Sky incident. Some of you might have seen it on here. Pierce said Travis never got out of the truck at first and then changed his story multiple times like a drunk madman on the phone. He read the article and he wanted it changed so I edited it to fit his needs to be nice. Next thing you know hes on KGRA trashing talking me and so is Hobbs attacking my entire body of work. Pierce said the article was good to post. Walton read it and grumbled about it mostly saying Pierce is a douche. Then Walton sent me another article to post. Anyway I called out Race Hobbs because I knew someone he ripped off after canceling a convention. The whole affair got nasty. Race Hobbs finally paid her after I got up on his case. Pointing out that I’m unprofessional with my article about Pierce that Pierce said was okay to post. So I called out Hobbs’s unprofessionalism. When I tried to approach Hobbs to talk about this. He responded with “Blow Me Hard” in my inbox. Is that professional? KGRA has an entire show dedicated to MUFON. You do the math. Case closed. I’m not going to sit back and let people lie about me.

Just my two cents on some issues I’ve been dealing with.

Thanks. Jeffery Pritchett Host Of The Church Of Mabus radio show www.churchofmabusradio.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Be Wary Of UFO Data Collecting Agencies Or Radio Networks That Give Them Platforms
Page 1 of 1