The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Vote_lcapFeatured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   I_voting_barFeatured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Vote_lcapFeatured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   I_voting_barFeatured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-15

Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Empty
PostSubject: Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer    Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 am

Richard Smith
Paranormal Experiencer
Artist, Writer, Speaker & Media Host
Leads Revolutionary Perspective on the Human Condition

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Artist, writer, speaker and media host, Smith is a paranormal experiencer who deals directly with the issues concerning extraterrestrial intervention, alien contact, the Moorish Legacy, the history of Freemasonry, the Lamp of Illumination, the Temple of Solomon and much more.

Attn: Conference & Events Organizer
RE: Featured Speaker Opportunities

To whom it may concern,

As a professional speaker, I am very interested in knowing what kind of opportunities you have to offer. For your convenience, I’ve attached my bio and lecture outline as a first step in exploring the possibilities. My official press kit is located at UFOTEACHER.COM.

In my previous lecturing venues, I have had the good fortune of being invited to speak at a variety of organizations including these and many more:

o Temple University – PASCEP, Philadelphia, PA
o Disclosure Network New York
o Earth Mysteries and UFO/ET Conference, NJ
o Eyes of Learning, Inc. – Star People, NY
o Main Line MUFON, PA
o Muscular Dystrophy Association, NY
o New Hope Metaphysical Society, PA
o Night Search World Paranormal Forum and Psychic Fair, TN
o Planet X Intensive Conference, NC
o Suffolk County MUFON, NY
o Yonkers MUFON: UFO Round Table Discussion, NY

Within my twenty years of experience in the paranormal, metaphysical and cosmological arenas, I have had the unique opportunity of communicating with a large and diverse range of people while delivering powerful, insightful and highly educational lectures on the human condition and its relationship to extraterrestrial intervention, the Moorish legacy, the history of Freemasons, the Kemetian mysteries of Egypt, alien contact, linguistics, etymology and the Temple of Solomon.

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Richard Smith
UFOTEACHER.COM
Phone: 516-690-4059
Email: richard@ufoteacher.com

Document links:

Cover Letter:
http://ufoteacher.com/press/rscoverltr.doc

My Bio:
http://ufoteacher.com/bio/bio.doc

Lecture Outline:
http://ufoteacher.com/press/rsoutline.pdf

Full Press Kit:
http://ufoteacher.com

Last edited by ufoteacher on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add document links and add extract from bio)
Back to top Go down
http://ufoteacher.com

Featured Speaker Opportunities: Richard Smith - Artist, Writer and Experiencer
Page 1 of 1