The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Vote_lcapMilitary Schools- UFO's (CSSP) I_voting_barMilitary Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Vote_lcapMilitary Schools- UFO's (CSSP) I_voting_barMilitary Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Empty
PostSubject: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Let us see how much trouble this post can get me in.......maybe end up in jail for supposed breach of NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement), but when the government on both sides is a fraud, it hold no legal bearing, so let them come!!!!!!

Most who read these know my military background, for those that don't, it is rather long and involved, you can reach my military record by reading my post "Open Apology".

In 1996- 1997 I was with the I Corps Long Range Surveillance unit at Ft. Lewis, WA. In Oct-NOV of that year, we were engaged in real world operations in support of JTF-6 (Joint Task Force 6), a cooperative program between the military, police, and US Border Patrol to stop the influx of illegal immigrants and narcotics flow into the United States.........yes, your governments scariest idiots are on the border, and have been for a great deal of time.

While on one of these missions, my team and I were engaged and tracked by what were suspected narcotics traffickers. Least to say, we all considered ourselves goners.

Asa result of bonds that are built through those circumstances, you have a tendency to trust those you are with more than anybody else. Now, that being said, I certainly didn't believe it when I first heard it, but this information comes from individuals i would no less entrust the lives of my children to..........

On our second mission, after the incident of the first, we were in our sites along a canal, looking up at the stars, and talking about the death that almost came the previous mission. One of the men assigned to the team, as a result of the experience, decided he didn't want to go to the grave knowing what he knew and no one else.

He proceeded to explain to us the fact that the government had a school at Nellis AFB that dealt with UFO's, interplanetary invasion, and what forces are to do, and where they are to go, on the planet............to regroup. He said that they were told that under no circumstances were they to reveal the information they were told, and that aliens in fact had been visiting the planet for thousands of years.

Now here comes the crux, the name of the school is acronym C.S.S.P. (Combined Services Support Program) operating under the guise of a type of ALP (Air Load Planners) course, if they wanted to teach cross loading, they would just send you to the ALP course, and not have another, hence, what sent up the red flag for me!

After my injuries, and before separation, i was made the a Brigade Schools NCO for the one brigade of the 25th Infantry Division at Ft. Lewis. Just because I was curious, i looked up the school in the Brigade Schools Manuels.........and to my surprise, the school is listed, but it is classified. This is where I came into the definitive know about the nature of the school.

According to the manual (which coincidentally, no description of course is given), each brigade, according to policy, is supposed to have at least two individuals qualified in the course. They must be in the pay-grades between E-5 and E-7, or O-1 to O-3, but not above. Was later told this was due to the supposed inability of those in older age ranges to grasp the concept of alien life (again, the first movie I ever saw was Star Wars), made sense.

Now, you can make of it what you will, hopefully this adds to a piece of the puzzle fix, and highly suggest that this be investigated. I am taking a risk mentioning it, but after the failure of the newest administration to take action like they were forewarned, i must make my own strides. I worked, and will remain loyal, to the people of this nation, and the human race.........disclosure is not an option, it is a requirement.

Investigate CSSP (coined Can't Say Sh** Pal) by those in the know, wish me luck with Uncle Sammie, i may need it after this.

GOOD LUCK
Dennis J. Wisnosky Jr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm

While that is an interesting story, it has some flaws in it. The person who related it states that older NCOs and officers above company grade are not to be given the course. Considering some members of the Unholy 13 were high ranking flag officers, that doesn't make sense. It would seem they would need higher ranking officers and NCOs to coordinate the response of there would be an attack by aliens.

I also like how he picked Nellis AFB (near Area 51) for the school's location. It gives it that sense of reality, but there have been a few flag officers who stated that Area 51 was only a test area, and that the extraterrestrials were at another location.

I have been researching the government's got aliens stories for quite some time. They are all varied, and they have flaws in most of them. One of the many problems is there are so many different stories that contradict each other. Many of the people have books to sell, and they claim to be the only ones who are right. Still, if someone has something to tell I want to hear it. I will be skeptical and ask a lot of questions, but they are making an extraordinary claim and that requires extraordinary proof.
Thank you for sharing this story. If any more details come to mind, please share them. I would love for one of these types of stories to be proven 100%. I may be skeptical, but I still have an open mind.

Last edited by kidflash2008 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to remove unnecessary comment)
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Inconsistencies..............and you know this from experience? I appreciate your input, but im going to be more apt to take information from somebody that i served with and know, more than somebody that is listed as being 45, called kidflash, and has someone's elses sci fi character picture. No offense, dont take that harshly. Just because it is located near area 51, doesnt make it false. And the Nellis issue was confirmed by course listing findings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:32 pm

I know you don't know me and I don't know you. I have to be a skeptic whenever there is a story about aliens. I am different from many others as I need to see the booklet that describes the course.

I do not think you are being harsh on me. I know you believe your friend as being truthful and he more than likely probably is. As I also stated, I would like to read more about what he had to say. I also put in my doubts (and some reasons for them) which is what a forum is for.

They do have many classified courses that go under different names. You are correct on that one, and they probably do teach a very highly classified course on aliens (or a possible invasion). Thinking it over, I do recall President Ronald Reagan in an address to the United Nations speaking about a possible alien invasion bringing the world together. Your friend is telling the truth the more I think about it, and I would like to know more.

I respect that you served and were close to many in your unit, just as I developed strong friendships with people in my unit.

Last edited by kidflash2008 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for content)
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 pm

I wouldnt add the school's location on that list. Nellis just happens to be the single largest Federal property in the country. lots of space, including at least 2 smaller airfields not including Nellis Proper or Groom Lake. One of the purported areas that alien craft have been tested at is in S4, another site not too far away in another lakebed.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Dennis, I believe you. I remember back when we used to sit in Commanders call. I would look around and realize that our whole squadron was there. At the time we were in desert storm. One day I had a moment of clarity and realized that if anyone wanted to get us that that was an optimum time. I told the Commander that and from that day forward we had SP's gaurding the entrances and exits.

So it would not surprise me to learn that there was a plan tucked away somewhere to be used in case something should happen. I dealt with classified info that had recovery plans in it.
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Been away from this site for awhile, have catching up to do. Whether people want to believe me or not, up to them. The only thing I can do on this issue is put out what I heard from a guy I trusted with my life, and is still in and on the dark side, and what I observed in the book. When I brought it up to the S-3 SGM, he had a cow because he was required to send people, but wasn't allowed to know what it was about................but the regs were the regs, previous schools NCO hadn't done his job, and I wanted to bring the Brigade into reg compliance. Heck, the only reason I looked it up was because I was curious about my friends story. I hadn't believed it either, but the facts were the facts.
Back to top Go down
Whiteyinga

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: CSSP   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:14 am

I have attended this course you describe........CSSP at Fort Story.
It has NOTHING to do with aliens, that I can assure you of.

YT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)   Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military Schools- UFO's (CSSP)
Page 1 of 1