The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Vote_lcapI discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret I_voting_barI discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Vote_lcapI discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret I_voting_barI discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IBuildUFOs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-02

I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Empty
PostSubject: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 am

Want to inform that I discovered the UFO, flying saucer, or anti-gravity technology & ready to reveal it to the world. I understand that this might be hard to believe but I assure you that my evidence is based on physical, & scientific proof. I have been working on this science for over ten years and I am now ready to go public with it. I managed to make this amazing discovery because I research gravity. Understanding the energy of gravity is important towards its discovery because the spaceship also needs it (simulated gravity) in order to resist planetary gravity. It turns out that gravity could only repel against another gravity. This would be similar to when two positive magnets are placed face to face, the same repelling would be similar to how both (spaceship & planetary) gravity energies react with each other. In fact, this important gravity information is the main reason of why this technology has been so difficult to uncover because the secret to the anti-gravity technology is not in aviation, but in the science of complicated gravity. The truth is finally here. For those that need more information; google Professor Gravity ™️, Gravitiology ™️, or click here.http://www.gravityology.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravityology.com
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:07 am

As optimistic as I'd like to think I am.... I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 am

Trawler alert day'? Very Happy Deep-Sea Liner just coming out of international waters... June 1st launch... I feel a "viral" infection coming on.

Yellow alert. Shields-up Mr Sulu, Mr. Scott - Scotty, be ready to bring those search engines up to 113% on command line interface, Spock, full media sensor-sweep, Uhura - Fleet archives, mid-20th Century to early 21st Century; Professor Gravity ™️ - Gravitiology ™️, Heinz Wolff, BBC - cross-reference. Only 4.25m hits? Spock? Running a Diagnostic routine... no error. Very Happy

Sounds like Heinz Wolff B.Sc. a UK-German with a history (some say "like-able"), been around the media-block a time or three shopping for a parking spot at various times - Egg Racer. I guess everyone is global-celebrity techno-schmoozer nowadays. I might be entirely and pleasantly mistaken. Very Happy

"Based on this discovery, Graviti-ology ™️ describes the definition of gravity as a continues up and down river like actions of invisible particles that travel inwards and outwards from that of the center of gravity producing systems."

Gravitons - Fix' looks slowly down at the floor and slowly shakes head, rests cranium in hands - sighs - and gets back to the 21st Century.

Quite a claim "discovery" - so was the coining of the term "bio-engineering"... in 1954. Wink. Very Happy

"Want to inform that I discovered the UFO, flying saucer, or anti-gravity technology & ready to reveal it to the world.

No one will be more excited than I - so go ahead please "reveal" Professor Gravity ™️. Very Happy

I'll keep an eye open for scientific journal peer-reviews of your work. Wink. Patent. Wink. Investors. Wink. NDA. Wink. Buy my ideas and if you act now I'll double your order AND throw in a schmutz-hakken AND a sham-wowie rag AND the water globe plant watering system AND our citrus-based hand soap and our Wii Gravity video game. Sigue-Sigue Sputink-World Enterprises. LOL.

A famous quote by Lockheed-Martin Skunk Works' Ben Rich from a 1993 UCLA Alumni Speech:

""We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

It would seem "time" may on the side of those would "wait" at the moment - not always a "good thing".

There was a time in the 1950's when every major aerospace concern was talking about A-G tech very optimistically and publicly. Then as reported by Nick Cook - "it just stopped". Very Happy

"Antigravity threatened to wipe the aerospace industry off the map.
Was this the reason for the crushing silence that had followed the industry's initial burst of enthusiasm for antigravity in 1956? If so, it was the simplest explanation of all."
, Nick Cook, "The Hunt For Zero Point", Page 143 - 144.

Professor Gravity ™️ and IBuildUFOs, I look forward to watching and welcome any positive "new" developments but be assured that "being watched" at in-opportune moments may not always be "comfortable". Um, a little advice; get PR people (the kind that have a cross-platform clue) - don't get someone to "paste" the same text into so many sites dude - it's amateurish and a "viral-troll" alert.

Good call dayanx. Very Happy

Fix'
Back to top Go down
IBuildUFOs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 am

dayanx wrote :

Quote :
"As optimistic as I'd like to think I am...."

It is too bad that after you heard about me that you are only optimistic with nothing more to add. Can you mention more about what it would take for you to be more towards become convinced of not only that UFOs are real but that I also have this technology.
I have nothing to hide because I am very confident with what is in hand. I am here in this forum to reveal the truth of what I manage to uncover. I am full of information just waiting to shared with others so please write if you were to need more information on this subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravityology.com

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:36 am

IBuildUFOs wrote:

"It is too bad that after you heard about me that you are only optimistic with nothing more to add. Can you mention more about what it would take for you to be more towards become convinced of not only that UFOs are real but that I also have this technology."

As far as having "nothing to add", that's a bit of the "pot calling the kettle burnt black" isn't it JJ, er' IBuildUFO's? Lay down some "new' data "here" - I already have your website data and you have very little to offer in the way of any verifiable science to demonstrate. I "could" be pleasantly surprised. Very Happy

"Mention about what it would take"? OK. A bonafide scientific peer-review in a known journal like "Science" or "Nature" for openers. You don't have to convince anyone of the reality of UFOs - the obvious needs no truth. A-G tech? Demonstrate it!

Any problem? How about money? Need some of that? Very Happy

I await for you to "do" something/anything other than engage in "troll-like behavoir". I'll be watching. Very Happy C'est la vie:

"Hey JJ what you been doin'? Car's broke down, 'thing just isn't movin'", Robbie Nevil 1984.

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Your message sounds like spam to me. If it is so important, why not share it with the automotive industry as they need something new to stay alive? New technology to run cars and trucks instead of the old fossil fuel technology would put them back on top, and also help the environment.
Back to top Go down
hunter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Don't feed the troll. It appears the only thing you have discovered is a need for attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret   I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I discovered The UFO Technology & Ready To Reveal Secret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: