The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Vote_lcapMy Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert I_voting_barMy Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Vote_lcapMy Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert I_voting_barMy Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert   My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm

This book is about the relationship the constellation Orion has with the Pyramids of Giza. Mr Blauval and Mr Gilbert have written a fascinating book on the pyramids and what they were possibly used for. The Egyptology view has been the pyramids were built as resting chambers for the pharaohs of Egypt and nothing else. Mr Blauval has always had an interest in the Pyramids, and was originally from the area. He has an idea that the pyramids are aligned with Orion's Belt, and sets out to do the math and research to show the relationship.
There is much math and other measurements in the book, and the author goes on to show how the pyramids and a few other monuments do align to the stars. This book should be the starter point for the other books that follow and get more evidence to support the theories that the monuments of ancient times were a master plan. What that master plan happens to be is still up for discussion by the many other authors out there.

After reading this book, I would recommend "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock and "The Message of the Sphinx" by Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock (in that order). Those two books are good follow-ups to the theories presented in "The Orion Mystery".
Back to top Go down

My Review of "The Orion Mystery" by Robert Blauval and Adrian Gilbert
Page 1 of 1