The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The truth about crop circles Vote_lcapThe truth about crop circles I_voting_barThe truth about crop circles Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The truth about crop circles Vote_lcapThe truth about crop circles I_voting_barThe truth about crop circles Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The truth about crop circles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timfrance

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-08

The truth about crop circles Empty
PostSubject: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I have been to Avebury a few times and witnessed and watched crop circles being made by man. I am pretty sure that virtualy all the crop circles are made by man but this doesnt mean they are not real explination. I met one of the men who create the circles he was even filmed doing it.When asked why do you do it he doesnt know he just has an image appear in his head and he has to go and make it. I can tell you he does it in only a few hours with adrawing in front of him, he literaly runs around the field with someone behind him with a wooden board. Personaly if i had the same picture in front of me in daylight on a sandy beach and was asked to create the same image in the same time I couldnt this guy does it in pitch black in a corn field with no other instruments than a picture, I believe in away he was guided when creating the crop circle. The next question is the corn itself when examined it is said the corn is bent and not broken which is supposedly impossible in normal circumstances this is correct. You cant take a stem of corn and bend it without breaking it exept if it is wet, if you had slept outside at Avebury you would have noticed that at night everything is soaking wet because of the damp air which means the corn also is soaking wet and is easy to bend. I am sorry if this theory might upset afew dedicated believers of crop circles being created by ETs personaly I think it is a little sad that only ETs can create such amazing formations and we are not capable which is not true man is capable of creating the most amazing things without having to have a reason why just because they feel they have to like any artist. My conclusion is that most of the crop circles that are created by man are real because we as humans still are capable of the most amazing things which seem to come from a source inside of us which we dont understand which is the beauty of the human race, we still have alot to learn maybe if we stopped asking why and questioning everything that cant be explained easily maybe the answer might be a lot more apparant. Tim
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am

timfrance wrote:
I met one of the men who create the circles he was even filmed doing it.When asked why do you do it he doesnt know he just has an image appear in his head and he has to go and make it.

One would have to ask - if these images "come to him", and they are important "for us" - why not just draw and share the image? Why go through all the BS of creating a mess in someone's field? Look, we are talking - we are all on different spots on the globe - it's the internet - post your "mentally appearing images" on Photobucket and a forum or webpage or blog LOL.

If he "has to go and make it" - that's OCD ... not aliens.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 am

Very good viewpoint timfrance!
Onlychild,
Some of the circlemakers do create a mess in the fields for sure, but not all. If you are "driven" to
go out at night and create a work that is inspired and beautiful, how would going on FB or whatever
and posting a drawing or image even come close to conveying the energy that a lot of these designs do? Or maybe you haven't really looked at them?
FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am

free wheel wrote:
Very good viewpoint timfrance!
Onlychild,
Some of the circlemakers do create a mess in the fields for sure, but not all. If you are "driven" to go out at night and create a work that is inspired and beautiful, how would going on FB or whatever and posting a drawing or image even come close to conveying the energy that a lot of these designs do? Or maybe you haven't really looked at them?
FW
Or maybe you are missing the point. Everything is the brain - period; this is where the search must begin. If I have learned anything over the years, it's that the UFO subject is really less about ET and more about psychology, the brain and how we use it, and to whatever extent, psychiatry. "Driven" is one of those words that should set off alarms in your head ... but it doesn't.

When I see a scenario like this one: I met one of the men who create the circles, he was even filmed doing it.When asked why do you do it he doesn't know he just has an image appear in his head and he has to go and make it ... that to me is a potential problem, and THAT is where the "look into" must begin. Who knows - maybe it's schizophrenia.

I don't have a problem with crop art ... I have a problem with the instant interpretations and beliefs.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am

Well Onlychild, as far as i am aware, most circlemakers consider that they are compelled
to make them. Most, but not all, don't know why. Are you suggesting that the majority
of circlemakers suffer from OCD?
FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:18 am

free wheel wrote:
Well Onlychild, as far as i am aware, most circlemakers consider that they are compelled to make them. Most, but not all, don't know why. Are you suggesting that the majority of circlemakers suffer from OCD?
FW
The only thing I ever suggest, is that before a conclusion is reached ALL of the possibilities need to be looked at. According to the "common rules" of the game, if 10,000 people say one thing, and one person says something completely different, the 10,000 out weigh the one, so the one is wrong. I say there is a one in 10,000 chance that the one person is right ... has anyone looked into the "one person" information?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 pm

He He, some people do win the lottery Onlychild!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:24 pm

free wheel wrote:
Someone always wins - just not me lol!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:44 pm

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
Someone always wins - just not me lol!

Brilliant OC. You may not have rushed to an instant belief, or interpretation, but you have, ultimately
arrived at the same place! We all have!
So, what is real?
FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Crop art is a complex subject, and I have only one that ever caught my attention - the Eastfield circle done on 7/7/07. I know what I see when I look at it ... I just need substantiation that it's not man made. I did have a PDF ... now I have to find it.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

It definitely was man made Onlychild. They all are!

FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 pm

free wheel wrote:

It definitely was man made Onlychild. They all are!

FW

You're going to have to hang on - I need to find that file.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 am

I am aware of Levengood's report on Eastfield 777 formation Onlychild.
I have however revisited it and refreshed my mind as to what he concluded.
Thanks for posting the link, it saved me some time!
All i can say to you is this. I understand that the 777 is relevant to you because
it would confirm many things for you as regards your research. I happen to know
almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close
friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made. You will either have to
take my word for it, or not. However, the crop circle phenomenon is far more
complex than most people realise, and many of the "researchers" are sadly way off the mark
when it comes to having any grip at all on what may be truly going on.
Regardless of it's origins, this formation may truly have a message in it for you. Nothing
odd about that in my view. May i suggest that you have a good dig into the phenomenon
of balls of light witnessed by many in very close proximity to this field and surrounding area.
And even more specifically, light beings. Also check out Adams grave, which looks over
the East field. Silbury hill also known as the hill of the shining beings may be of great interest to you.
Hope this is of interest Onlychild.
Catch you later.

FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 am

free wheel wrote:

All i can say to you is this. I understand that the 777 is relevant to you because it would confirm many things for you as regards your research. I happen to know almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made.

First off, it needs to be understood that I don't care one way or the other if this is real, a hoax, or the biggest coincidence ever. This one event is not central to anything, outside of being a connected anomaly.

I'm looking for an answer. I see what I see in this, have read both sides of the story, and am still looking for hard data. I'm guessing you're saying this report is a lie? If so, it's the report you need to disprove with facts that show HOW it was contrived. Someone I was talking to about this, who knows WAY more than I (and I know nothing about this really LOL) found it fascinating - and understood it. This would leave only one possibility - the researcher deliberately lied, manipulated the entire picture to MAKE it real.

That's your task ... have at it.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?
FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 pm

[quote="free wheel"]I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?/quote]

Basically, why you say "I happen to know almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made. You will either have to take my word for it, or not." Someone is - mistaken - here, as that scientific evaluation says you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 am

[quote="onlychild"]
free wheel wrote:
I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?/quote]

Basically, why you say "I happen to know almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made. You will either have to take my word for it, or not." Someone is - mistaken - here, as that scientific evaluation says you are wrong.

Most of the people cited in the report also now understand that this formation was manmade. Most have very carefully pulled away and tried to save face!
Again, this simple fact, and it is a FACT, does not mean that this formation is not a connected anomaly for you.
Did you do any digging into the related phenomenon i mentioned a couple of posts ago?

FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 am

What I want to "dig into" is the information that proves this report is a lie. Since these people are "close friends" of yours, do me a favor and get hold of them and tell them to email me, or you, and you can forward the information with their email addresses to me.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I can"t prove anything Onlychild. I suspect you cant either!
I'm not about to start contacting my friends and asking them to e mail you in order to solidify your beliefs!
The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion!
Am i wrong?
FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 pm

free wheel wrote:
I can"t prove anything Onlychild.

Then why would you make a statement "This formation was absolutely man made." "Absolutely was" is the direct opposite of "can't prove anything".

I suspect you cant either!

No, I can't - hence the reason I'm trying to get information to put a picture together. The East Field piece has been sitting on shelf in my head for awhile ... I want answers.

I'm not about to start contacting my friends and asking them to e mail you in order to solidify your beliefs!

The only "beliefs" that exist here begin with proving that this is, or isn't, some extravagant hoax. Why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of this?

The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion! Am i wrong?

THAT is why I wanted answers. If you can make a statement like that, then you MUST have the information to back that statement up. How else would you know it was "ill informed"?

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
I can"t prove anything Onlychild.

Then why would you make a statement "This formation was absolutely man made." "Absolutely was" is the direct opposite of "can't prove anything".

Because it was! And "Absolutely was, is not the direct opposite of "cant prove anything"

I suspect you cant either!

No, I can't - hence the reason I'm trying to get information to put a picture together. The East Field piece has been sitting on shelf in my head for awhile ... I want answers.

[color=white]
I have just given you your answer!

The only "beliefs" that exist here begin with proving that this is, or isn't, some extravagant hoax. Why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of this?

I have already got to the bottom of this!

The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion! Am i wrong?

THAT is why I wanted answers. If you can make a statement like that, then you MUST have the information to back that statement up. How else would you know it was "ill informed"?

Go figure!

FW

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 am

I rest my case - see ya.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 am

See ya Onlychild, good luck on your quest.

FW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   The truth about crop circles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth about crop circles
Page 1 of 1