The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hello from Australia Vote_lcapHello from Australia I_voting_barHello from Australia Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hello from Australia Vote_lcapHello from Australia I_voting_barHello from Australia Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hello from Australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy32

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Hello from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 am

I saw a post from Roberto earlier this year so I thought I'd "come out the closet" so to speak too. (Hello Roberto, I also live in Armidale).

A couple of days ago I watched the special features on my Communion DVD, namely the commentary version of the movie with director Philippe Mora and William Birnes. For years it sat there and I don't know why I didn't take a look at it. It was very interesting and reminded me of quite a few things.

My mother had the book when I was young in our library at home, and I was always drawn to it. I would get out tracing paper and draw the classic almond-shaped-eyed grey alien that was on the back cover of the book.

I've never spoken of it before, but when I was about 5 years old I had very vivid "dreams" of beings taking me to a large shopping plaza, Penrith Plaza west of Sydney where I lived at the time. These experiences never frightened me; I just pondered on them. I recall being able to move my head around and look, but I could not move or get up. They were tall, about 9 foot, dressed in black, and I called them "the bodies" because they would not reveal their faces to me. They either had hoods on or for some reason wouldn't allow me to look at them in the face. The one in the middle of the group of about 10 of them (I was laying on my back) would reach down and gently feel my neck. I remember the hands were sort of human. Long, bony fingers and cold and sort of clammy. I would always "wake up" after that. To this day I have a strange anomaly with my neck. As a very young teenager I thought what the heck, I'll mention this "neck thing" to the doctor. I was examined and the doctor said a part of the anatomy of my neck was in a very unusual place. I can't recall what the doctor said it was, the part of my neck, and never spoke of it again.

Also as a young teenager I was travelling in a bus on my way to visit a friend who moved away from a small country town in Queensland and when the bus was passing through Rockhampton, I saw an enormous circular-shaped disc with bright lights. I couldn't explain what it was; I didn't have the words for it. I stood up in the bus and asked, "is that a UFO?" but nobody answered. Everyone was silent. It was almost like I was the only person in the bus. It was a very weird experience!

When I was about 17 I was living on the Northern Tablelands in NSW I had another "dream" about the beings. I had the very strong impression they were telepathically communicating among themselves, then sent the message to me, which was almost like a friendly goodbye. And I have never had those "dreams" since.

When I was in my early 20's I saw a large, black, cigar-shaped object flying around from the lounge-room window. It had no windows or anything, no lights, and was silent. It maneuvered in ways that our aircraft cannot, such as flying sideways and almost instantaneously flying in the opposite direction. It wasn't a plane, a helicopter, or anything I can explain.

During 2010 I was living in a very tiny country town in Queensland with my elderly father and we both saw flying craft nearly every day when the conditions were right. The craft looked like stars, were bright, and flying way out in our solar system. Sometimes they would circle around as if circling a few planets including Earth, and sometimes they would head in a specific direction, with other craft following. They flew incredibly fast. I wondered if it was a hallucination at first, but since my father saw them too and we would regularly go out and watch them I thought, is it possible for two people to have exactly the same hallucinations at the exactly the same time?

I also recall a brief conversation with my mother at some time, in my mid-20's I think, and for some reason the subject came up about being very alone in the world, and I am talking about you being the only person that exists and the world is just a huge joke or trick. We laughed about it and we found we both had similar sensations like that when we were very young. My mother and I were very close, and kept things like this to ourselves. We were both quiet, introspective sort of people. A few people think I'm a little odd because apparently I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Well, I've rambled on enough for now. Those are my experiences as a way of introducing myself. I have a feeling there's more, but can't quite "get it out." Anyway, it's interesting to be here. I hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year.

Cheers from "Down Under."
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello jimmy32.

Thank you for the stories and the well-wishes. Hope your Holidays are full and rewarding as well.

glider.
Back to top Go down
jimmy32

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm

glider wrote:
Hello jimmy32.

Thank you for the stories and the well-wishes. Hope your Holidays are full and rewarding as well.

glider.

Thank you glider for the well wishes. See you around.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
fox John

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re:Hello!   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

helloļ¼From New York . I like Australia since highschool . I hop clown clown e I can go to Austalia sooner or later .
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapfivefinger.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: