The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Vote_lcapR We Alone?  Define Alone! I_voting_barR We Alone?  Define Alone! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Vote_lcapR We Alone?  Define Alone! I_voting_barR We Alone?  Define Alone! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

R We Alone? Define Alone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ladytex
ladytex

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-18

R We Alone?  Define Alone! Empty
PostSubject: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello, Hi! Strange things are afoot a the Circle K [just kidding]. BUT there are strange things going on that my husband and I are helpless to understand - let alone explain. We are not usually given to flights of fancy, but since 2004 we feel "crazy"! Time riffs - visible time riffs; weird medical things showing up; time anomalies - one minute here, the next not; strange sightings [us or them ?]. Define Alone! Anybody else experiencing strange stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynmurray.net
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: the late Budd Hopkins   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 pm

is a place to start, I suggest Communion as a text by Whitley Strieber
and Close Encounters of the 4rth Kind by CDB Bryan, the most credible is John Mack MD (Harvard) his work and books devlve into a lot of what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

ladytex wrote:
Time riffs - visible time riffs;

Examples?

weird medical things showing up;

Like ... ?

time anomalies - one minute here, the next not;

Examples?

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 pm

onlychild wrote:
ladytex wrote:
Time riffs - visible time riffs;
One minute its there and the next it is gone? Have you never experienced some thing gone in the blink of an eye?
The object does not need to be huge, in fact it can be quite small. Poof! it is gone.

Examples?

weird medical things showing up; You of all of us know that the marks can appear with no apparent source. IYet! There they are.

Like ... ?

time anomalies - one minute here, the next not; Have you never experienced the fast foward of an event where the time has gone?
Have you never experienced the slowing of time as events unfold. I can remeber when time crawled and in the next moment flew by. Preception may be the answer. Do other living things have the same sense? How does a redwood experience time?

Examples?
Basketball For the moment I remain
dave(the dunder head)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

davefair wrote:

Yeah I know - and for the moment I remain
only (the WTF are you talking about) child
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Chuckle
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:38 am

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

Yeah I know - and for the moment I remain
only (the WTF are you talking about) child
R We Alone?  Define Alone! Chuckle
Well actually what I was talking about was using my self as an example. A time rift can be experienced in one of several ways.
As an example I was badly injured in Viet Nam. When the incedent occured time slowed to a crawl........and I could not move fast enough to avoid what occured. As the incident continued time speeded up to a rapid pace (that could of course be the adrenalin kicking in) while the fire fight lasted time literaly flew by. As the thing came to an end time returned to normal. (that by the way was when the pain kicked in) After the morphine time again slowed to a crawl. The disappearance of time occured on the medivac flight out. Another shot of morphine and two weeks disapeared, I woke up in Japan, heavily bandaged and two plaster cast plus a little traction to keep things in place. Time again slowed to a crawl. Unable to get up even to go to the John. Two months seemed more like ten years. Due to the double vision I could not even read............ Not to mention the terrible itching under the cast and I could only use one arm to scratch with. After they removed the coat hangers I had to suffer thru it. The six months spent in therapy learning to walk and strengthing the muscle groups again. Well it was not fun.
As a conclusion I would state that time is of a personal experience.
So did I answer your questions this time? (chuckle,chuckle)
It was just a gentle jape, though not well thought out.
dave(the haw well)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 am

That's what I wanted was examples of "things" that occurred (sorry, I'm a data kind of guy LOL).
I have had only one "time" event in my life that I ever remembered, and that was back in the '60s. I was walking home, left my friends house at 8:20 (looked at my watch) and walked two houses to the corner. That should have taken 3 minutes if that. Suddenly I felt something - can't explain it - just felt "something." I looked at my watch and had actually lost about 20 minutes - it was now 8:40. What happened? No clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R We Alone? Define Alone!   R We Alone?  Define Alone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R We Alone? Define Alone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: