The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapUFO Reboot..... - Page 2 I_voting_barUFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapUFO Reboot..... - Page 2 I_voting_barUFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO Reboot.....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 pm

I think we should talk about this. What are opinions regarding the no show?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Hello Only Child,

I agree with you. The Forums are relatively quiet but I'm going to issue a last post asking for a serious dialogue as to why they did not show. Nothing imflamatory at all but I will ask the various members this time around to please put kidding aside for the moment and really try to discuss the issue. I'm almost finished with my ideas for the content and order of delivery and will post it here first.

I will say that I can truly sense a general disappointment. Moreso than even after the first project although any communication leading up to 11/11/11 was minimal at best. What an amazing turnaround from the "Say Hello to ET" event. I can only reason at this time that the first project did just what you said it would do you wise ol' owl. I think that there is little more for folks to say on the matter and I get the impression now that no one wants to touch this outcome with a ten foot pole.

Talk soon.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 am

Perhaps we should play constructivist theater and create a "why list" of reasons, and by process of elimination we can actually see what we can eliminate and keep as far as ideas on what is going on. We can run it from they don't exist to it's all an intergalactic joke and everything in between, and go through it one by one.

I have also made my point with them because I am not happy with this at all. I want a meeting ... last time I tried this all I got was the nebula symbol on my front steps. That ain't cutting it. Either there is cooperation or I am going to get seriously pissed off. On Nov. 5 I sat here annoyed when I realized it had been 41 years since phase 2 of experiences began. 41 years!! What the hell has it all been for?

No, I have had it - things are NOT working - and something needs to be done. And if they are not willing to deal with us as we are, then get the hell out of my solar system.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 am

OK Folks,

That's it for me. I'm done. The first project, called "Say Hello to ET", was five months in the lead-up. It was designed to bypass all the known stumbling blocks of trying to get any official info on Aliens and UFOs. As nearly all of you know by now using mental telepathy in asking ET to show did not work for that project. I decided after the end of the exercise which finished back in July of 2011 to initiate this second attempt to try and accomplish the same goal. Again as you can see this projet also bore no fruit.

I think it safe to say that this kind of approach presents no dangers whatsoever. Believers who trust the reports of witnesses and those who say they were abducted must take into account the that ET communicates telepathically. If that is the case then why are these projects failing? Why is ET not taking advantage of these avenues of expression by showing themselves? I think, unless one has arrived at the conclusion that ET therefore must not exist, it is a good time to put all kidding and jokes aside and discuss in a serious way the no-show issue. A lot of people know a lot about this subject so there should be a fairly high level of dialogue concerning the outcome of this ,as well as the last, project.

So with what all you know- not what you've heard, not what you assume, not what someone said- but with all you yourselves know about the subject by attending conferences, reading books, as well as your own research into the matter, can anyone on any Forum come up with a seriously concrete idea that Folks can run with in order to dig deeper into the phenomenon. After all, there is perhaps enough to determine what ET is NOT to narrow the research down quite a bit if your truly interested in doing so. One good concept that everyone can have input on in order to get a more cohesive approach and viewpoint to bring members on the many Forums closer together.

Because that's what it's going to take to get anywhere here (if one wishes to get anywhere with the subject at all!). The true irony of it is that deep down you already know this but have had no means to pull it together. I don't know, maybe that not what anyone wishes to do or believes a method such as what I'm proposing will work for getting to the Bottom of the ET issue but I will say this: Nothing to date has succeeded so alternative solutions perhaps should be looked for. If you REALLY WANT THE TRUTH that is. Going for a solid discussion as to why ET didn't show this second time around is important to you as a community and as individuals but as individuals little or nothing can be accomplished. I don't know how to go about organizing ideas into a consensus that anyone will benefit from but maybe some of you do.

As for me? As I said in the beginning of the post: That's it for me. I'm done. Good luck with your investigation should you choose to have one, I'll be very interested to see what transpires and where things will go from here.

Regards to everyone as always, - over and out after this, the last project. Thank You All!

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:58 am

Glider,
I meant what I said. Don't take it to seriously. The effort that I went to with the camera set up and dragging my grand children over here was no small thing on my part. I don't consider it an exercise in futility, it did bear fruit in that the kids and I had some fun. You should have seen them playing laser tag among the oak trees. It's hard for my grand son to hide when he is the size of big foot and looks like a giant yard gnome right down to the full beard.
E.T. has it's own agenda and continues to carry it out. Just ask O.C. he knows that from all of his years experiences.
I never saw any thing on my schedule, always on thiers.
O.C. has his theroy of what is about to happen, me I don't know. I will take a wait and see atitude. Life as we know it goes on.
The big question is for how long? In my studies of geology I know that the world has suffered some really catastrophic events over a period of millions of years. Some of them were life threatening. Zero chance for recovery, yet hear we are. I would say some one or some thing had to have a hand in it, but I don't know for sure what or who. What I have seen hanging in the air defies logic.
We just don't have the technology to do that even today. Yet there they were. I wish I could show one of them to you, but I can't.
I know that sightings are a matter of looking up at the right moment. Thats all they ever are. Today the wife and I went by our executive airport. They were putting gas in the Met life blimp. Guess it will be crusing for the ball game.
We are having many strange occurrences in this ole world weather, volcanos, earth quakes and people rising up and throwing off the yoke of oppression. Two of the people I respect have gotten out of doge so to speak. One packed up and went to argentina and the other (Jesse Ventura) took his wife off to mexico. My core values have been given a good shaking by our beloved pres. breaking 650 promises that he made. I don't see any body thats any better trying out for the job, though there are some in the running who are definately worse. (that scares the crap out of me). I'm getting phone calls from a robot message machine with herman cain telling me he wants to be my next president. I'm a democrat by the way.
Glider, you, O.C. and i are friends, thats the way its meant to be. We can converse and put forth ideas and impressions with out fear of ridicule, that is one of the better things in life.

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 am

glider wrote:
As for me? As I said in the beginning of the post: That's it for me. I'm done. Good luck with your investigation should you choose to have one, I'll be very interested to see what transpires and where things will go from here.

Ummm - logic dictates that if you want answers you can't just walk out. What if this is what they want ... people finally doing something other than tickling the right hemisphere with sightings, which is a dead end data road, but yet, that's what people always go back to. I stopped posting on another forum and popped in once in awhile to see what was going on - it was back to the same pointless crap again.

Look, first you need to establish whether or not ET is here, then go through as much information as you can to determine why, if you can determine that they are here.

You can't just walk away ... you have to prove your point with hard data - THEN you can walk away. (I know - been there done that myself many times - and I'm still here.)
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 am

davefair wrote:
Glider, you, O.C. and i are friends, thats the way its meant to be. We can converse and put forth ideas and impressions with out fear of ridicule, that is one of the better things in life.

THAT is the constructivist approach - but it needs to be widened. Look, this is OUR planet and IF there is something we need to know, and all that is left is brainstorming, then damn it let's do it. EVERYONE needs to get involved, and EVERYONE needs to realize (and that includes me) that our approaches may be wrong as well as right. Hard data will be the judge and not feelings.

Just like we were the first to organize and "ask" because asking hadn't been tried before, let's be the first to "organize" and brainstorm this topic. My approach says there were people who should have been here today to help with this, and they seemingly vanished by the 1800s, absorbed into the secret society's growth movement. We are on our own, and if that is true - we have a problem. The picture today shows a belief that "something is coming" that isn't very nice. It also shows the picture that these secret societies running in the background 1) know what WE should know, 2) are PISSED about SOMETHING, and 3) have NO intention of telling us anything.

I say we have screwed the pooch long enough - time to organize and start putting this thing together CORRECTLY ... or as correctly as we can. If "something is coming" and ET is not going to help, then we better do something because MAYBE that's what they want. I say that because never ONCE in 56 years did they EVER tell me ANYTHING. Same picture - I had to put it together. WHY? I have NO idea. Maybe I'm nuts. Well then prove me wrong. What is the worst that can happen - you free me from a delusion I couldn't figure out? It's ONLY DATA! And data can change at the drop of a hat.

Soooo ... what say all of you (and I mean all) ... do we do it? Or, do we cower in the corner?

UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Childhood-nightmares-2
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 am

Hello Dave (Family Man) Fair,

Thank you for a great post! And you are right. It truly is all about enjoying what ever it is we are doing which is the conclusion I stumbled across about ten years ago as to why WE are here. Never mind ET. And that is "TO BE JOYOUS!" The rest is crap.

Last edited by glider on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 am

Hello OC,

What I said to Dave Fair is for you too! BTW, went through the Forums this morning- ZILCH! So, back to the BTs for me- but today? Road trip. See you all later
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

glider wrote:
It truly is all about enjoying what ever it is we are doing which is the conclusion I stumbled across about ten years ago as to why WE are here. Never mind ET. And that is "TO BE JOYOUS!" The rest is crap.

BTW, went through the Forums this morning- ZILCH! So, back to the BTs for me ...
No If no one cares to learn, this is why, if everything is right in the overall picture, we will fail epically. If anyone wants to talk PM me ... I'm out of here.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 pm

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
It truly is all about enjoying what ever it is we are doing which is the conclusion I stumbled across about ten years ago as to why WE are here. Never mind ET. And that is "TO BE JOYOUS!" The rest is crap.

BTW, went through the Forums this morning- ZILCH! So, back to the BTs for me ...
No If no one cares to learn, this is why, if everything is right in the overall picture, we will fail epically. If anyone wants to talk PM me ... I'm out of here.
Yea I stumbled across the joyous part when I retired. Then my wife had her secound heart atack. She and I both thought she was dying. Thank God she got better. I haven't been on a good road trip in years , Enjoy yours glider.
O.C.,
epic failure is what Saddam had and for that matter what the president has now. Brain storming is great as both an intellectual exercise and a good way to exchange ideas. It would be nice if others chimed in. perhaps a new topic titled brain storming 101 or who woulda thought.
That by the way is my first entry into the brain storm. Hmmm! perhaps a brain storming cloud? Many words leading to much responce. I wonder what Leslie would say to the idea or for that matter Bill and Nancy?

Dave( bom )fair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:34 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

THAT is the constructivist approach - but it needs to be widened. Look, this is OUR planet and IF there is something we need to know, and all that is left is brainstorming, then damn it let's do it. EVERYONE needs to get involved, and EVERYONE needs to realize (and that includes me) that our approaches may be wrong as well as right. Hard data will be the judge and not feelings.

Just like we were the first to organize and "ask" because asking hadn't been tried before, let's be the first to "organize" and brainstorm this topic. My approach says there were people who should have been here today to help with this, and they seemingly vanished by the 1800s, absorbed into the secret society's growth movement. We are on our own, and if that is true - we have a problem. The picture today shows a belief that "something is coming" that isn't very nice. It also shows the picture that these secret societies running in the background 1) know what WE should know, 2) are PISSED about SOMETHING, and 3) have NO intention of telling us anything.

I say we have screwed the pooch long enough - time to organize and start putting this thing together CORRECTLY ... or as correctly as we can. If "something is coming" and ET is not going to help, then we better do something because MAYBE that's what they want. I say that because never ONCE in 56 years did they EVER tell me ANYTHING. Same picture - I had to put it together. WHY? I have NO idea. Maybe I'm nuts. Well then prove me wrong. What is the worst that can happen - you free me from a delusion I couldn't figure out? It's ONLY DATA! And data can change at the drop of a hat.

Soooo ... what say all of you (and I mean all) ... do we do it? Or, do we cower in the corner?

UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Childhood-nightmares-2
I never did cower in the corner well. Just not my style. Shoot O.C. they never told me any thing either! I never did forget what I saw though. I still think that there is more then one type. That is based on the variety craft observed. That would make it a communtiy of aliens. That bieng so then they would all have diffrent agendas. An other thing to travel vast distances would mean that they have conquered the four (or more) dimension. Now I am enough of a mathematician to know that kind of math is waaaaaaaaaay past my level, let alone making it pratical to use.

Lets try this one on for size! There is a community watching us and they deliberatly let us know that they are doing so. Even if less then half of one percent are real. Yep, the HI! here we are! holds true. So by thier very presence they are ineffect communicating with us. I have come to believe it is in the nature of a challenge. The HI! Here we are! turns into come join us. In order to get into the club we have to pass thru certain hoops. I beleive our Air Force and others arround the glob have been trying to do just that.
At the same time they are watching us kill our planet and for that matter our selves. 7 billion is a rather large number don't you think?
We either over come the challenges or we parish and that by our own hand. It doesn't have to be a world killing event with biological zero as a result. Hell, we are close to collapse right now. It wouldn't take much to push us over the edge to extinction.
Oh and heres one to chew on, they could just be here to document the idiots throwing away thier world.

Davefair

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 am

davefair wrote:
I wonder what Leslie would say to the idea or for that matter Bill and Nancy?

Here's an idea - point blank ask them.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello All,

If no one wishes to, I will. BTW I'm beginning to put more pressure on the Forums now while the iron is still hot. As folks trickle in for the usual comments and questions, and there are not many this time, I've been turning around after my replies and directly asking each of them whether or not they are interested in being the one to carry on further from this point. I ask them if they are the one willing to lead the move for unification of a very fractured UFO community of believers into a group that could then force the answer out.

I mean now that I'm doing no more projects of that nature one could easily step in now that fear has been pretty much dealt with and maybe even succeed in organizing all members of all Forums to take TBA (The Big Action) to solve the riddle. I pose that same question here of course. Any takers?

I think we all know that it's only action that will do. The projects started things rolling but there's no steam yet. I sense it won't be long though
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Before we open a door, let's build the house. Fear has not been dealt with on the level it needs to be. People have predisposed ideas regarding what is and what is not real in this subject, and they do fear being wrong and having to start all over again. Why? More fear of "what is out there." People's beliefs shelter them from reality, or the finding of reality - which they think will scare the hell out of them proof or no proof.

It has to be understood that hard data MUST be the dividing line in this, and that a great deal of subject information is NOT proven. People take the word of others "on faith" and faith / pistis translates believe in an overall context where proof does not exist. In everything I have put together I only asked one thing of people - prove me wrong. Why? Maybe I missed something. Most of what comes out as a picture must be put on a shelf while we wait for verification. These ideas (and anything else one can see) must be in place before anything starts.

We should also discuss WHERE this is going to take place.

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

HI!
brain storming is the method of progress. It allows people to put forth ideas and have them kicked around with out having them ridiculed and made fun of. I have sat thru some of the wise people telling people Just exactly that. To actually do that one must have trust in the others there. In many cases lip service has been paid to the idea, but the behind the hand has been listen to that crack pots ideas.
In the case of you two, I have found you to honest and courtliest in taking new ideas and running with them. I.E. no reason to fear you. Glider, I like the idea of asking Bill and Nancy plus that wonderfull charcter Leslie. What I am wondering is this. What would happen if you posted it on the other web sites? Care to give it a try, along with the local crew.
As you guys know by now, I too like facts. The problem bieng that facts and u.f.o. s are hard to come by. That the goverment covers up is an accepted theme. We have pictures, videos, statments from presidents, governors, astronauts, military active and retired all of which count as hard facts. Yet no one has put thier agenda together. I have heard, read much speculation but never any hard data. I am convinced that the world as we know it is going to continue to change. Unfortunatley not for the good.
My firm belief is that shortly some thing bad is going to happen. I base this on the facts of what has already occured. It may well be that what mankind has done to the earth is about to come back and kick um in the ass. That would include us. As we approach 2012 dec 21 I can't know for sure that is the exact date, not enough hard data.
But in any case lets move the ball forward and see what comes of it. If for no other reason then an intellectual exercise.
So ponder my thinking and let me know your decision.

dave9 Razz fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

davefair wrote:
To actually do that one must have trust in the others there. In many cases lip service has been paid to the idea, but the behind the hand has been listen to that crack pots ideas.

That is why 'the hard data dividing line' - "trust" would only be dealing with the information - which can be looked at and dealt with as it sits. Like I told someone in an email: All the world is a stage - but the theater itself is located in our heads. We believe more unverified crap than we realize. It's time to end it. If you don't want to end it, fine - then don't get involved - the choice is yours.

In the case of you two, I have found you to honest and courtliest in taking new ideas and running with them. I.E. no reason to fear you. Glider, I like the idea of asking Bill and Nancy plus that wonderfull charcter Leslie. What I am wondering is this. What would happen if you posted it on the other web sites? Care to give it a try, along with the local crew.
As you guys know by now, I too like facts. The problem bieng that facts and u.f.o. s are hard to come by. That the goverment covers up is an accepted theme. We have pictures, videos, statments from presidents, governors, astronauts, military active and retired all of which count as hard facts. Yet no one has put thier agenda together. I have heard, read much speculation but never any hard data. I am convinced that the world as we know it is going to continue to change. Unfortunatley not for the good.
My firm belief is that shortly some thing bad is going to happen. I base this on the facts of what has already occured. It may well be that what mankind has done to the earth is about to come back and kick um in the ass. That would include us. As we approach 2012 dec 21 I can't know for sure that is the exact date, not enough hard data.
But in any case lets move the ball forward and see what comes of it. If for no other reason then an intellectual exercise.
So ponder my thinking and let me know your decision.

In everything I have written in the newest explanational version of this topic, a chapter called Conspiracy Theories VS Constructivist Subjective Data Approach, that picture regarding "what is going on behind the scenes" is also dealt with. The answer to the question is again, super simple. All we need to know is ONE THING - after we know that ONE THING - we are free to do whatever we wish ... including taking the modern picture apart. The premise is based on the single idea that we only lost ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION - so, logic dictates, we only need to restore ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION. Once that one piece is restored, and we realize what we always SHOULD have known, do whatever you please with the rest of it. It's simple. Now everything falls in line where it should be, and the case is closed.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello OC &DF,

Yes, I trust both of you as well- no kidding. I came onto a Forum of believers as a non-believer and it didn't seem to matter to either one of you one bit. It is to your credit and the more I rea what each of you write the better it gets.

As long as the brainstorming idea is fresh may I say this? Only Child, you have said that the piece of data that was lost was that when something bad is going to happen ET shows up. And that this data carried the Mother Goddess symbol which had been changed 5300 years ago when a minor event occurred and so ET did not show up even though they were expected to.

If that is the data that was lost then why would we continue investigating a definition for what you have seemingly already unveiled?

After the clarification I have an exercise in logic that just occurred to me last night WRT disclosure that I would like to present.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm

glider wrote:

As long as the brainstorming idea is fresh may I say this? Only Child, you have said that the piece of data that was lost was that when something bad is going to happen ET shows up.

Yes ...

And that this data carried the Mother Goddess symbol which had been changed 5300 years ago when a minor event occurred and so ET did not show up even though they were expected to.

Yes ... the obese goddess represented the Orion Nebula, and this symbol was updated at the end of the last event.

If that is the data that was lost then why would we continue investigating a definition for what you have seemingly already unveiled?

Because it needs to be understood HOW I came to this conclusion, and what the overall picture looks like; without it, it's no better than taking my word for it. There is still more to do, and maybe, if I get a little help, the picture can be expanded more.

After the clarification I have an exercise in logic that just occurred to me last night WRT disclosure that I would like to present.

Let's hear it...

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Hello Only Child,

OK, but first things first. What I think you are saying here is that you want to find corroborating evidence to support your theory. I say theory because you, as far as
i can see, are past the hypothetical stage in light of the fact that you already have some factual data to support a theory- a working model which may change as more data is brought to the table.

I'm sure you are aware that it is empirical data that will be required (as am I) so an outline of the type of data as well as the sources for that data is necessary. Being a research scientist is tedious work but I agree, at this juncture, there is no other way. We are now officially research scientists- so be it. Oh, by the way, did I forget to tell you that I'm on board for this?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

OK, but first things first. What I think you are saying here is that you want to find corroborating evidence to support your theory. I say theory because you, as far as i can see, are past the hypothetical stage in light of the fact that you already have some factual data to support a theory- a working model which may change as more data is brought to the table.

No one has (to my knowledge) ever taken 56 years of experiences apart before. There is time between sections, especially the younger years. What I am looking for is more evidence, because more is always better.This "evidence" would be more symbolic connections that are probably out there - somewhere - but people don't know what they are looking at. This base outline of the nebula was known and carved between 3400 and 3000 BC (if memory serves). There are others as well - how did they know?

UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Orion_m42m43abcdUFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Orion_m42m43abcde

I'm sure you are aware that it is empirical data that will be required (as am I) so an outline of the type of data as well as the sources for that data is necessary. Being a research scientist is tedious work but I agree, at this juncture, there is no other way. We are now officially research scientists- so be it.

Step at a time ... we will get there.

Oh, by the way, did I forget to tell you that I'm on board for this?

Oh, by the way, did I forget tell you about the responsibility that's tied to this? UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Chuckle

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello Only Child,

You don't have to. I'm more than fully aware of the responsibilities here. Now. Are you ready for the fully scientific approach? Me thinks not but then I was not prepared for the more symbolic, esoteric approach you envision. My approach goes for the pure science of tearing down the historical segments of your story into tiny pieces which begins at square one. Then we'll see if you are ready for what you are really in need of- here goes:

This, as far as I can determine at this early stage, is what we will need- maybe not all of it, but most of it:

1) Climate data for 40,000 yrs.ago as well as 13,500 and 5,300 yrs.ago.

2) Comet data that has been chronologically back-tracked for the same time frames.

3) Geological data demonstrating and backing up the first two categories as well as methane readings from core samples-same eras.

4)Data on the concentrations of beryllium 10 from differrent areas of the Globe.

5) the physiological effect on Humans from consuming vegetation and animal matter that has been irradiated by cosmic rays.

6) See if beryllium 10 has been found in Martian soil samples even though the atmosphere is thin. The cosmic superwave may have been a factor in the reduction of what was left of the Martian atmosphere itself.

7) The effect that a high concentration of cosmic rays would have on salt water. And whether ocean cores have shown a high concentration of organic material in layers corresponding to the timeframes in question.

Cool Looking at the Book of Genesis in a new light as well as the oldest Biblical writing-the Book of Job. Perhaps even the tale of Sodom and Gemorrah.

9)Looking at the Paleologic accounts drawn on cave walls.

10) Determine the Earth's atmospheric resilience to a highly concentrated cosmic event before life gets suffocated. Or how much oxygen would be left in ratio to other gasses WRT increases in fire storms or massive electrical discharges.

So we will need access to data from Geology, Climatology, Oceanography, Meteorlogy, Exterra geology, Space Weather, and Astrophysics.

Of course as a research scientist one cannot get a true picture if there is a preconcieved theory in place that will slant the data so the ET senario, while useful as a frame of reference after the fact, cannot be in play when the data is assembled. I mean to say that facts are facts. If they support the theory then fine but one needs to be careful that it doesn't become the other way around. Especially when choosing what data gets used in the senario. I will say this though. I get the sneaking hunch that all the data will support the Theory. I seem to have a knack for these things so take heart.

Now. OC. What is it that you are actually looking for to fill in WRT the picture you have because along the way we can certainly look at the symbolic stuff if you can say where you would like to direct the search. Obviously a lot of the natural science aspects have already been researched by Dr.Violette so what is left for us? BTW does Paul believe in ET? Not that it matters because it doesn't; just curious.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 pm

There's something odd going on here.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Remember - simplicity before complexity.

OK, here is MY take on the whole thing. I do not believe all of that should be done first. I believe the theory as presented should be handled first, looked at, taken apart where necessary, and proven valid. If the theory as it sits is proven valid, THEN you can go into surrounding piles of information to broaden and sharpen the picture. I could have made a critical error somewhere (I don't think I have, but - who knows), which could change the entire picture.

There's something odd going on here.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello OC,

OK. "Odd" first. When making the itemized list I used the computer's Notepad. When it was time to post the reply I was set to go and pasted the Notebook's contents into the draft and hit "send". I DID NOT USE A "COOL" EMOTICON as a cute replacement for the number "8" when typing the itemized list or in pasting it into the draft. But when I hit "send"? There it was! I repeated the steps from scratch with the same results. So check out the text after the "cool" number 8 entry. Is this some sort of a sign? Or just a weird outcome for no reasonable reason? You tell me. I never take anything for granted when it comes to this kind of thing- science or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Reboot.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: