The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien graves in India Vote_lcapAlien graves in India I_voting_barAlien graves in India Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Alien graves in India Vote_lcapAlien graves in India I_voting_barAlien graves in India Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien graves in India

Go down 
+2
jackgbowman
Ajay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajay

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Alien graves in India Empty
PostSubject: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I have seen 9 yards long graves in 3 locations in Northern India.As per local people there,some space craft had crashed in this region may be a century ago.9 yards tall people fell on the ground from it.They/their body parts have been buried outside villages.At present these graves are owned by local Muslims,who call these aliens as Holy men.I'm very interested to know what exactly is lying in these graves.Please write if you need any further details like exact location etc..Also I'm not able to Host the image of one of these graves.Thanks
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Wow!   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Keep us posted if you get any new info.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
mothmax
mothmax

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am

The video on youtube have some photos that come from a web site where artists were creating pics with giant humans. But some other pic are very weird and are not necessarly modified.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 am

Hello mothmax,

I agree. The entire landscape, WRT to paranormal activity especially, is fraught with questional imagery. There are, of course, folks on Forums such as this one that believe nothing on YT is true. Lets face it, if something was actually real enough to cause a stir it would not be only on YT.

World events such as Japan's unfortunate seismic catastrophe is a good example of the exception. A good rule of thumb IMHO is to couple YT with mainstream media. It's not foolproof as we know but one has to develope at least a reasonable reference.
Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

I want to post some photographs,but unable to do it.Pl inform if there is another way to do it.May be I can send them by email for publication in the forum.
Back to top Go down
mothmax
mothmax

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 am

You can post on facebook or twitter and copy/paste the link.
Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
mothmax
mothmax

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 am

THe link does not work, you can surely post it on the wall of UFO Magazine more easily.
Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

If it does not work again,then pl inform me email address where I can send these photos for publication.
Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
mothmax
mothmax

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 am

What is this? A grave? Do yoi have a pic that show the corpse ?
Back to top Go down
Ajay

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Still nobody has tried to see what is inside.It will be interesting if we can see inside with some instrument .
Back to top Go down
Litmus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

The best place to post images for forum use is Imang shack. You can also use the photos as Avatars. It is free.

imageshack.us

I would post the link but am not able to do to newbieism. Laughing
Back to top Go down
arc330

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Has anyone here seen the article on the internet " Strange relics from the depths of the earth " ? this article describes things found deep in the earth like fossilized human footprints inside the footprint of dinosaurs, some artifacts are even older than the age of dinosaurs evidence of humans wearing a type of shoe with double stitching. I think it make a good series on Ancient Aliens with Bill and the boys looking for real evidence of these findings, as for the giant skeletons anyone hear any more of these finds ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien graves in India   Alien graves in India Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien graves in India
Page 1 of 1