The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Vote_lcapEmma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg I_voting_barEmma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Vote_lcapEmma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg I_voting_barEmma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Empty
PostSubject: Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg   Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 am

Proof that Emma Woods issued a Verbal Mafia hit via Kim Carlsberg after Emma Woods read Carrie Boyer's article about her situation. Here is the evidence folks. I sent Emma Woods the article earlier Sunday and Emma read it and got upset and instead of standing up for herself in an intellectual way with debate. She got Kim Carlsberg to attack Carrie Boyer and the article viciously. here is my proof. Kim started her raving lunatic rants 8 hours ago according to her profile where the information below was retrieved. And then 6 hours ago. 2 hours after Kim Carlsberg was done Emma Woods thanked Kim for carrying out her vicious assault! Which consisted of name calling and out right psychotic attacks filled with disinformation and lies about Carrie Boyer! Here is the evidence that shows Emma Woods carrying out this vicious attack via Kim Carlsberg.

Kim carrying out the Hit please realized there are many more attacks under the article and can also be read under the Miss Piggy post on my wall.

Kim Carlsberg commented on Falling Down the Rabbit Hole: The Blame Game in the case of Emma Woods on Examiner.com.
No, I take that back... you don't deserve any kind of publicity, even bad publicity!
8 hours ago ·

Emma Woods the coward thanking Kim Carlsberg for carrying out the Mafiaso Hit.

Emma Woods
Thank you Kim. I love you ?
6 hours ago

Read the article to see the rest of these vicious attacks
http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/falling-down-the-rabbit-hole-the-blame-game-the-case-of-emma-woods
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg   Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:46 am

Kim Carlsberg has a Miss Piggy Nuclear Meltdown over Carrie Boyer's article about Emma Woods. Tell me is this professional from Kim Carlsberg at all? Or more like a psycho line backer bully on a football team? You read Carrie's article and then read Kim's responses. It is atrocious. Why not have a debate intellectually instead of name calling and acting like a raving transvestite psychopath who hasn't been laid in 40 years? I considered Kim a friend but this behavior is unacceptable and she has to be called out on it for sure and I am going to let everyone know in the community that this is how true Ufologists operate apparently like Jim Carey dressed like a girl on steroids! Presenting Miss Piggy! Well Kim two can play that game and you pissed in the wrong sand box this time around. Evil Grin.

See the evidence at Examiner
http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/falling-down-the-rabbit-hole-the-blame-game-the-case-of-emma-woods

THE EVIDENCE

Kim Carlsberg · Author, Publisher, Photographer at CloseEncountersPublishing.com
"Positive changes can happen, especially in the hypnosis industry if people would just stop handing their brains over to a layperson be bounced around like a rubber ball. In the words of Rita Mae Brown “A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.”.

Emma Woods has more ACTION than anyone I have met in a long, long time!
She never handed her brains over to anyone... she trusted one of the most acclaimed representatives in the UFO community to the most vulnerable aspects of her life, yes, over the phone, because she lives is a small, unexcepting community of what she has experienced!

Dear Miss Know It All... I'm sure you have never been abducted because most abductees are loving, compassionate, intelligent, sensitive people. I know, I have met thousands... and you have never been abducted, and for the rest of us... I hope someday you wake up strapped to a table with alien beings inplanting you with an alien fetus and you have to go looking on some doctors wall ...for a "document of athority on alien abduction"!

Do us all a favor and get a real job, one you are qualified for!

Kim Carlsberg · Author, Publisher, Photographer at CloseEncountersPublishing.com.
This is the most ARROGANT, EGO DRIVEN, AMASSMENT OF BULLSHIT I HAVE EVERY HEARD! Emma knows she won't win this case because of blind people like you... she is just trying to keep this in the public awareness so others like her will not be put thu the same shit in the future.

"And there are indeed many competent (and certified!) hypnotherapists who are quite well AWARE? of the alien abduction phenomena."

MORE ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! SURE THERE ARE HYPNOTHERAPISTS WHO ARE QUITE AWARE OF ALIEN ABDUCTION... THAT IS A FAR F___K___G CRY FROM QUALIFIED HYPNOTHERAPIST "WHO ARE EXPERTS ON TREATING VICTOMS OF ALIEN ABDUCTION"... AGAIN MISS KNOW IT ALL.. GIVE ME A LIST OF, LET'S MAKE IT EASY ON YOU... 100 EXPERTS ON ALIEN ABDUCTION IN THE US! AND WITH ALL YOUR WISDOM. I'LL LET YOU AND YOUR AUDIENCE DESIDE WHAT MAKES ONE AN EXPERT, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED... HAVING AN ARROGANT, UNEDUCATED, UNCOMPASSIONATE OPINION... MAKE ONE AN EXPERT!

Kim Carlsberg · Author, Publisher, Photographer at CloseEncountersPublishing.com
"What can people do as consumers to protect themselves from these types of mistakes from happening?"

I'll tell you what they can do... they can stand up when they have been abused and fight to have insane, megolamanics like Jacobs put behind bars for his selfish and IMHO criminal acts, so that other vulnerable victoms of "alien abduction", a term usually laughed at, much less understood because of our governments "again criminal" enforced position of "official denial"... exactly as Emma is doing! It's a "good old boys club" everywhere you look. When I spent month after month approaching almost every known name in the UFO community to look into this issue.... do you know the response I got?

Well, I will tell you! Don't rock the boat Kim! There aren't enough qualified people in the field... if you spill this, it will scare off anyone interested in the field and then there will be no help for anyone. Can you image that? They wanted to cover-up the abuse Jacobs perpetuated upon Emma for the sake of not giving the field a bad name? Where h...ave you ever heard that kind of shit before? I'll bet you have... in every other "good old boys club"!

"We live in the 21st Century – where we are now able to conduct a background check on someone, and conduct research about a subject in a just a click!" OK... just Google David Jacobs... UNTIL EMMA STOOD UP FOR HERSELF... THERE WAS NOTHING TO TARNISH THE GREAT DAVID JACOBS NAME. I HAD SEVERAL OF HIS PAST CLIENTS CONTACT ME IN CONFIDENCE THAT THEY TOO HAD BEEN ABUSED BY HIS CONDUCT! I was told my life was in jepordy for standing up against him!

"Would you feel comfortable walking into a health care provider’s office and continue to be treated when you see there were no degrees hanging on the wall?" OK MISS (I ASUME YOU ARE A MISS) KNOW IT ALL! Since you seem to be the authority... YOU TELL ME ONE DEGREE FOR HELPING ALIEN ABDUCTEES... JUST ONE... I'M LISTENING!

Regarding your second paragraph... no investigation in the world could have warned Emma about David Jacobs. You apparently know nothing about this field. There is almost NOWHERE for abductees to go to for help... much less "A Better Business Breau" for abduction help. I broke this story after months of research... these first two paragraphs make me ill. Being a "neutral" observer gives you no authority on this subject.

I can't even read this... Carrie... what are you? a journalist? I read the first couple of paragraphs... if you knew anthing about this case and had followed the case AT ALL, and had listened to ANY of the audio tapes... you would have known she had never been to America and never met Jacobs... How could anyone every get past your second paragraph when apparently you wrote an uueducated article to begin with... the details are always in the fine print.

"Associated Bureau of Ufology Studies"... so is this hanging on your office wall? About as bonified as the one on David Jacobs wall!

No, I take that back... you don't deserve any kind of publicity, even bad publicity!

"Associated Bureau of Ufology Studies" OH, NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!

Emma's Response to Kim:

Emma Woods
Thank you Kim. I love you ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Emma

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg   Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:28 pm

This is just nonsense.

I did not ask Kim Carlsberg to do anything. In fact, i did not even know that she knew about the article until she wrote to me and told me that she had responded to it. I have never asked her to do anything. Everything that she has done she did on her own volition.

Once I saw that Kim had responded, I thanked her for her support. She has been wonderful to me, and I am grateful to her for it.

(I posted my own comments on the article afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufoalienabductee.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg   Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma Woods Viciously & Cowardly attacks Carrie Boyer via Kim Carlsberg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Ufology Personalities-
Jump to: