The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
It's Already Happened. . . Vote_lcapIt's Already Happened. . . I_voting_barIt's Already Happened. . . Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
It's Already Happened. . . Vote_lcapIt's Already Happened. . . I_voting_barIt's Already Happened. . . Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

It's Already Happened. . .

Go down 
+5
jackgbowman
davefair
Vortexasylum
onlychild
steven8
9 posters
AuthorMessage
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

It's Already Happened. . . Empty
PostSubject: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Saw that earlier - it doesn't seem like they did a very good job. I still say 911 was the disclosure everyone is looking for - but, what do I know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks for the post steven8. This gets more and more people researching and learning the truth (ufo and alien existence) and we can't get enough of that.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 am

The cleverest way, psychologically, in which to hide a secret is to divert the investigator down a tiring trail toward a false discovery. His own efforts convince him either that he has found a secret through great energy and cleverness on his own part, or, if the secret he seeks appears still but to barely elude his grasp, he values all the more his continued course of misdirection. LL 1978
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

Yea,
thats the way we beat the russains. They spent thier r&d money running down dead ends we sent them. In the end it broke thier piggie bank. Looks like we are going to do that to ourselves here shortly. Huge debt, taxe more money, then print more money.
The last time i checked it cost three cents to make one pennie. God you got to love the logic in that.
Obama Said any one who makes 45 thousand and down will pay no taxes. Broken promise 629.
Horay for hollywood.

dave(the dunderhead)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

davefair wrote:
Yea, thats the way we beat the russains.

Well that's the UFO field in a nutshell. Disclosure? Somehow, I don't think so. I like this line too.

The effect of that sort of misdirected search for the ultimate, global master-conspiracy is principally two-fold. The dupes themselves are misled away from the secrets being hidden in this manner. Secondly, the discredit which is directed to fall upon the lured, turns most others foolishly away from all searches for the secrets of those "inner elites" which have in fact run the world's affairs during approximately three thousand years of known history.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: from UFO Casebook   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Retired Army Col. John Alexander, 74-year-old former Green Beret A-Team commander and developer of weapons at Los Alamos, N.M., says UFO disclosure has already occurred, and that the ultimate solution to UFOs is more complex than most people think.

Alexander quotes President Harry Truman: "I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

"Disclosure has happened," Alexander told AOL News. "It starts with former presidents Truman, Carter, Reagan and [the Soviet Union's] Gorbachev.

I've got stacks of generals, including Soviet generals, who've come out and said UFOs are real.

My point is how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?"

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
My point is how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?"
As many times as it takes to get the world population to all nod their heads as one and say 'Yes, we know. We understand because TODAY the world leaders have told us.'

Disclosure would be them in our faces on the news telling us the truth. If it has already been done, they better do it again because I don't think the planet heard them.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 am

O.C.,
the difficulty as I (in my own humble way) see it. Is that while, they have in deed spoken out about it, is that it did not get the same play in the press as the so called debunkers did. It would seem that the shadowy goverment agency responcible for it has won hands down. I would, and I hate to do it ,ASSUME (lacking hard data) that these people think that we have "no need to know". They may indeed have knowledge of a coming event that might or might not be catastrophic in nature. If that, indeed a large if, is true, then the thinking may well be to save those they can and not panic those they can't. Logicaly, with what I have personaly seen, they (whom ever they are) are actively doing thier best to dissuade us of a comming event or occurances of events that are occuring. As an example strange contrails seen high in the sky. I own a good set of binoculars 10X50 and enjoy looking to see what is flying so high in the evening sky. The shuttle program has given me many a thrill, as I could look to the east and see the lift off. The odd double boom when they returned to the cape. I am saddened to see that it is sliding into history. I would like to share a thought with you though. The goverment never, never ever retires things untill they have some thing better. I would be willing to bet you that dream land has developed a "space" plane.

dave(the old fool)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 am

davefair wrote:
I would be willing to bet you that dream land has developed a "space" plane.

That's all well and good, but where exactly do you think they are going to go? It's Already Happened. . . Chuckle

As far as "disclosure" goes, people may have said something but it needs to be put in everyone's face ... and that isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 am

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
I would be willing to bet you that dream land has developed a "space" plane.

That's all well and good, but where exactly do you think they are going to go? It's Already Happened. . . Chuckle

As far as "disclosure" goes, people may have said something but it needs to be put in everyone's face ... and that isn't going to happen.
this morning the 20 I got up and wandered out side and saw stars in the sky. I will do this again on the 21 just to make sure.
I don't think they are planning to go any where. That would take forward thinking, not exactly a goverment trait. My bet would be weapons delivery or recon.. If you did hand them a new source of power, with details included, they would hem and haw and then stuff it in a closet.
That is the nature of goverment. If you handed it to a scientist and it didn't match his idea he would ridicule it and do the same.
Now if they had a space plane (of thier own design) they would form a comittie and sit arround trying to figure out what to do with it.
In four of five years they might make a decision. Assuming that some one in authority told them to.
If they had one capable of "jumping" from one place to another they (in all probability) would bury it in a back yard some where and forget it. If you opened a portal to another world and let people know about it. You would have droves of people limning up to go. Just to get away from big goverment. Now you know they couldn't allow that to happen.
Sadly I think they will just let nature take it's course say a good pandemitc, reduce the population to fifty million or so. A lot of open room then.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 am

davefair wrote:
Sadly I think they will just let nature take it's course say a good pandemitc, reduce the population to fifty million or so. A lot of open room then.

As far as I am concerned, the entire picture is so screwed up you will never get a final answer - so why even bother looking?
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 am

yep, you are absolutley right on the money!
Why bother!
It is not some thing that will ever be answered (unless 12/20/2012 happens)
Well when I wandered out side this morning to take the blind old lady dog out for her consitutional (she and I have a deal, I take her out she doesn't dirty the floor) any way I looked up as I like to do. Still nothing there except the brightest of stars. It still fills me with wonder that the light came from so far.
Thirty years of shuttle and now no more.

Dave(still looking up)fair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello Dave Fair, Hello OnlyChild,

May I intrude here and interject something? It's fairly important and may help shed some light WRT just about everyone's future.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: interject away   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I read and contributed, and like the rest... I wait.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Dave Fair, Hello OnlyChild,

May I intrude here and interject something? It's fairly important and may help shed some light WRT just about everyone's future.
What in the world makes you think your intruding? You contribute so much. Jack you do too!
Participation the one great thing that we do. We are not content to go blindly into the dark. We question and look, we strive for the unknowable! Surely it must seem in vain and yet we do. Only child said that we are given clues but not the answers and that is true.
When you take the total of all the evidence and admissions to sightings then you must know that something is there. It is up to us to seperate the wheat from the chaff! Each must make up thier own mind. I know what I saw or rather that I did see. O.C. did in hiw own way provide me with the answer. Just a friendly "HI, Its us!" with all of the video that abounds they are still doing that. I heard the old fighter pilot who chased one with orders to shoot it down. He said it left at Mach 10 vertical. This was back in the fifties, we still can't do that.
Why is it that I feel mankind is like an ignorant child, who stares with out comprehension.
Yes glider I would like it if you would come forward.

davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Hello Dave Fair,

Thank you. The reason I asked is that this is not really an ET topic. But I do think it will be of great interest. Please take your time going through this. I do think a new thread would be in order and will require a clear head and no personal agendas. In fact personal doctrines will be best left behind until we pick this baby apart. On the new thread OC would be surprised where and how I found this particular item

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

At the very least, It may signal the end to Only Child's hope for constructivist learning.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 pm

hmmm! then of course a new thread is what we need and we need you to start it.
Oh! I have glanced throught it. Glider you need to get your hands on the 1969 world econmist report. That was the first year the bright folks got to feed all of thier information into a main frame computer. The results were startling. They were, based on the results, able to make some predictions on where we were headed. Thier conclusions are very close to what we are witnessing today. globaly not very good.
A great deal of planning has occoured because of what they did predict. What you have brought be fore us may well be one of the results. Because of the burgeoning population and dwindling resources they called for some radical thinkiing. I grant you that I do not think on thier level, but I am smart enough to know some thing really stinks with what is going on. Downward readjustment of our life stile is not some thing I care to contemplate. I had hoped to be gone when it occured, but I sense that it may be sooner then I had thought. I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

davefair
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Road to Nowhere!!   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Dave, stop your depressing me.. I can't however ignore the facts as they are too... Hi, you guys print more Benjermans, hustle up the debt is growing! As for the shuttle, I think they could have done what they did for the B-52 fleet. The '52' first flew in 1955 or 56. Because it was so well designed, they kept up-grading it and project it will fly until 2020. Now given that why couldn't we have done the same with just five shuttles. Instead of renting rides from the Russians, to a space station that was largely a U.S. design. Your right Dave, and so was Jefferson." A little revolution is good for government". Re 1812 I'll bring the charcoal lighter... Honest just musing here. It must be that there is something more effective and cheaper than the shuttle, hiden away,(area 51??)
Back to top Go down
Mark Alexander

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: UFO disclosure is a deceptive cover story, another set of covering up the truth fed to us by governments.   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

If disclosure has occurred why then has the U.S. & U.K. government not come forward and shared with the public all they have seen and recorded of UFOs that were closely associated with me? I have watched military aircraft move into an area of sky in less than 10 minutes after I saw a UFO there. Black streamlined unmarked helicopters, light aircraft, and large jets, off the top of my head I can recall 6 of my sightings when military aircraft moved into that area of sky in less than 5 minutes, at the beginning of these operations it took them about 15 minutes to get to my sighting area because they were using propeller light aircraft, after 2 sightings in close to 4 weeks they upgraded to military aircraft.
Militarily the US & UK share secrets, and I know, well highly suspect the UFO operations they have of me is a joint US & UK operation.
They will never share with the public everything they have learnt, recorded and been up to with UFOs, there's too much at stake for them.
1, They would have to admit to trying to shoot aliens out of the sky
2, They would have to give details of how much of tax payers money they have wasted on trying to shoot them out of the sky.
3, They would have to admit to having an approximately 60 year old failed military objective (trying to shoot UFOs out of the sky)
4, They would have to admit to being total failures in controlling their own airspace.
5, They would have to release all their video, photo and radar evidences, which would turn masses of people against them for lying and causing disbelief of UFOs and their crews presence.
6, They would be forced by public outrage to stop trying to shoot them out of the sky.
7, They would be hated everywhere they go by a percentage of the people who still vote for them, so will ruin their own future election possibilities.
This list can go on and on, like I said before there's too much at stake for them to tell us everything so continue feeding us lies and hiding the truth.
Governments will never change, that is one hope we cannot ever consider.
Back to top Go down
http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 am

Alexander says the information has been dripping out all around us, over decades, with top officials casually making statements about UFOs.

He references this 1950 remark made by President Harry Truman: "I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

"Disclosure has happened," Alexander added. "It starts with former presidents Truman, Carter, Reagan and [the Soviet Union's] Gorbachev. I've got stacks of generals, including Soviet generals, who've come out and said UFOs are real. My point is, how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?" Alexander told AOL News.

"At one time, before a lot of this information was released, I could see both the classified and the unclassified material. And I will tell you that 98 percent of the information was already in the public domain. The only things that weren't there was stuff like sources and method, which is protected, but the information about the incident was already out there."

Statements like "...the information has been dripping out all around us", and "...top officials casually making statements about UFOs." Certainly do not qualify as disclosure. The casual statement, or a remark such as Truman made is not official disclosure. Without a stop-the-press, or a we-interrupt-this-program sort of statement, it isn't going to count. If folks have to search for it, or happen to have heard or read it, it's no soap on the disclosure.
Back to top Go down
Crusty Bob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-20

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 am

Oh well, I knew this was due to be said eventually by me. I can't hold back any longer.
What Col John Alexander says is, in my opinion, false. There is a coverup, there is a group taking care of the coverup, and the Roswell event did happen.
I don't care how far into the CIA he had gone. Or of any other group that he may have come into contact with. The CIA have no knowledge of the 'Primary Control Group'. Maybe in the very early days when known as OSS. Does he really think that he was given privy to "Everything"? If he was inquiring information, doesn't he think it would be easy to simply tell him NO? The simplicity of his statements surprises me, but then maybe not, if you take into consideration what is the most plausible scenario.
With the recent advance of every day technology, with the increased sighting of 'Unknown' craft, and the increased 'coming forward' of high level military officers and well connected politicians, one of the possible acts of a 'Primary Control Group' would be to do some damage control. Possibly one of the best ways would be to have someone from the 'Primary Control Group' itself come forward, write a book, get cozy into the public eye, and tell everyone that it's all not true.
A shill.
There. I have laid it out for you America. Don't be fooled. Shake off the fuzziness, you have been brainwashed for decades by the very best.
Try to remember these truths, for they will work very hard to sway you away from them.
1. There is a Primary Control Group
2. The Roswell event was, as Occams Razor tells us, an extraterrestrial crash event.
3. There is a Coverup, that's the real dope. The Truth, big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Already Happened. . .   It's Already Happened. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Already Happened. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Disclosure-
Jump to: