The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Vote_lcapGreetings from Norfolk, Virginia I_voting_barGreetings from Norfolk, Virginia Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Vote_lcapGreetings from Norfolk, Virginia I_voting_barGreetings from Norfolk, Virginia Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia   Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 am

Greetings,

My name is Michael aka Knives52. I have been a long time believer and during my life time I have witnessed UFO's and I believe that I have had EBE contact. (I know what some of you guys are thinking not another one of these guys)

I am a military brat so I have been around the world. The locations where I have had sightings and minor contact include.

Subic Bay Naval Base Zambales, Phillipines. before it closed in 1991.
El Toro Marine Base Irvine, California. before that facility closed.
San Diego, California.

I have had some typical UFO sighting experiences including a cigar shaped objects while I was young living on the El Toro facility. In addition to a huge triangle shaped craft that hovered over a San Diego highway for a brief period of time.

I have vivid memories of abduction experiences being pulled into the sky before blacking out since I lived in Subic Bay. While living on El Toro Marine Base I recall walking into the den area because I heard something looking on the side of a couch and seeing a little creature and screaming like crap to my mother. It was like the typical grey description only not grey but light brown with red eyes... I remember throwing something in the corner while screming the lights went out and then I blacked out. As far as memories go I haven't had terribly traumatizing memories. I haven't had any messages of peace or any special powers being granted to me like I am the new messiah.
From what I can recall that wasn't part of my overactive imagination was purely medical examination and for the most part my eyes were closed and I was aware and accepting of what occurred because I had a feeling of trust imposed on me.

My last more recent encounter (it may have been the drugs) was when I was in the hospital because I was basically gutted and stabbed violently with a knife. I felt as if I was going to die. When I came to in the middle of the night I was visited by whom may have been a nurse (i was on some pain killers at the time... He undressed my wounds poked and proaded around feeling the inside of it little bit then redressed everything. I then blacked out when I woke up I never saw the guy again. Asked about him and I was told that nothing happened the night before. ( I'll continue this on another thread.)

All in all I decided to join this forum because my old school forum ufoalert.com turned to crap and they haven't updated anything since I posted my original stories a few years ago. I am a communications major. And I have experience in web design and graphic design using the adobe creative suite software.

I am thinking about starting up a blog and message board web-site on ufo-network.com. I am also testing my creative skills using DAZ 3D to make some pretty cool character models that I will use in a journal I am starting up along with ufo-network.com. I am working on an interesting article concerning ancient astronaut theory as well as alien dna with the Khoury and starchild cases and I am trying to find out more up to date information concerning these subject matters out side of the reading material. I have some friends that are on board however I need some contributors when it comes to artwork and articles etc. We will see how that goes.

As far as religious beliefs go. I am a Christian. I found the ancient astronaut theory interesting concerning some points. I never got how some individuals think that all religions will be thrown out of whack. In my faith I believe that their is only one true religion and other religions are a product of other fallen ones trying to gain influence on the planet.

In other words their is a God source who is the one true god that is alien in a sense that he doesn't originate from earth because he created it as well as other multi-dimensional beings that have an influence on the planet earth (angels and demons)

The creative limits of the true god can not be limited and I am sure that things happened in the universe as events in the bible transpired that weren't relavant to species on the planet earth.

Ultimately I believe that the universe is abundant with life but before we can connect with the rest of the universe that hasn't fallen into sin, humanity basically has to make up the sins of adam and eve the original creation which a second chance had been given to us through whom we know as Jesus Christ.

In other words there are billions of planets 100% protected in a paradise state that never fell under the influence of sin by the angels and GOD and there are several worlds with beings that fell under the influence of sin that have either been redeemed scheduled for destruction... or gone. As a person religiously I have to focus on what I need to do and whats going on on earth.

I am looking forward to having a convo with some of you guys. My AIM is mknives208452 if you want to chat. When my blog is up and running I will have live chat on that web page.

From reading this post I hope you don't think I am special or touched by the light :p but I am a down to earth person with an open mind.

Back to top Go down
JustSarah
Seeker

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia   Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Your situation in the medical room reminds me of that one unsolved mysteries shows, about an anonymous nurse. The show gave me a mix of sympathy for the nurse, if in fact she was human and was shot. And it gave me the creeps about what really happened, if in fact it were true there was no nurse.

One explanation is that the name was a fake one, and that she was an alien all along. Then I had images of the different strange images of aliens I've seen on Ren and Stempy. (If you haven't seen the show, check it out, its weird.)

I hope you figure out what happened, I'm interested in hearing more about this one.
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia   Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 pm

JustSarah wrote:

Your situation in the medical room reminds me of that one unsolved mysteries shows, about an anonymous nurse. The show gave me a mix of sympathy for the nurse, if in fact she was human and was shot. And it gave me the creeps about what really happened, if in fact it were true there was no nurse.

One explanation is that the name was a fake one, and that she was an alien all along. Then I had images of the different strange images of aliens I've seen on Ren and Stempy. (If you haven't seen the show, check it out, its weird.)

I hope you figure out what happened, I'm interested in hearing more about this one.

In regards to actually investigating the matter ther is honestly no way for me to investigate it, it occurred a few years ago. Fortunately none of my internal organs were pierced surprisingly. The puncture wound was on the lower right side of my stomach. It healed fairly quickly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia   Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Norfolk, Virginia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: