The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

We are under the control of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

Do you have any studies or reputable persons that can corroborate this?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Woodwork
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons.

You will not find studies of this fact because it is hidden history you are not to know. Some people are waking up to something else as ragdoll has shown. You ask for reputable persons, am I not reputable enough for you to spark your mind into action and begin that search for those clues that will snap your inquiries into place.

I feel I need not convince or show anyone what I found. The fact I opened the path is all thats needed for those sincere enough to jouney down their own self desire for the persuit of the obscured truth.

Lonnie zamora reported he seen on the craft that landed at socorro nm a symbol. He was ordered to not reveal that symbol but instead, shown another symbol for the world to see. That symbol lonnie was not to reveal was a triangle with two bars running horizontaly through the triangle. The pyramids are triangles of the three. Three is a number you should observe closely in information. 3 sides of the triangle, 3 pyramids, 3 aliens in abduction stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

So thats what you do with all your time.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:41 pm

I don't understand your reply.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Gigas wrote:

You will not find studies of this fact because it is hidden history you are not to know. Some people are waking up to something else as ragdoll has shown. You ask for reputable persons, am I not reputable enough for you to spark your mind into action and begin that search for those clues that will snap your inquiries into place.

I feel I need not convince or show anyone what I found. The fact I opened the path is all thats needed for those sincere enough to jouney down their own self desire for the persuit of the obscured truth.

Lonnie zamora reported he seen on the craft that landed at socorro nm a symbol. He was ordered to not reveal that symbol but instead, shown another symbol for the world to see. That symbol lonnie was not to reveal was a triangle with two bars running horizontaly through the triangle. The pyramids are triangles of the three. Three is a number you should observe closely in information. 3 sides of the triangle, 3 pyramids, 3 aliens in abduction stories.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Think - implied facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote :

OK then. I see that I am to interpret riddles and accept your blessed knowledge. Well, that's not happening. You do your self no credit without substance.

Quote :

I understand now, that you are an advanced being and you need not be bothered by mere mortals and their petty inquiries.

Quote :

I will research Lonnie Zamora. Thanks for the reply; I think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

Of course you don't. You don't have the spirit to rise up and walk the high wire of discovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Still stuck on cartoons I see. Not to worry, I expect that from you.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Of course you don't. You don't have the spirit to rise up and walk the high wire of discovery.

By your logic we all must find out what you claim to know without question. May I ask how you gained your knowledge or is that too much to ask also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.

Following you, he will. But, if he is smart, he will do his own leg work and not follow your circus act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Think - implied facepalm.

Sounds like a personal problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Quote :

OK then. I see that I am to interpret riddles and accept your blessed knowledge. Well, that's not happening. You do your self no credit without substance.

Quote :

I understand now, that you are an advanced being and you need not be bothered by mere mortals and their petty inquiries.

Ahhhh, the test of sincerity exposes your true self. You indeed need to find the answers from your own self seeking work. What I know and would reveal would only inflame you into a further deficient state of mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

By your logic we all must find out what you claim to know without question. May I ask how you gained your knowledge or is that too much to ask also?

Obviously your reading comprehension is a little lacking since the part where I remark, " spark your mind into action " didn't send you on a search option. You choose as so many others who want it all handed to them as if they are deserving of it rather than troubling themselves to do a little google for some common understanding of the words of debate for more knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.

Following you, he will. But, if he is smart, he will do his own leg work and not follow your circus act.

You seem to be looking for followers. I follow no one, but I am willing to read and learn; however substance is a prerequisite. onlychild has answered my questions and not pushed his views but expressed them in detail and I thank him for that. I do not require people to agree with me but I expect to be quizzed on how I arrive at conclusions and so should you. By the way, I do not believe in deities so kneeling is out. Eugene Shoemaker found the two elements coesite and stishovite at meteor crater that are key to understanding what formed the crater. It's called a meteor. These are facts.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Obviously your reading comprehension is a little lacking since the part where I remark, " spark your mind into action " didn't send you on a search option. You choose as so many others who want it all handed to them as if they are deserving of it rather than troubling themselves to do a little google for some common understanding of the words of debate for more knowledge."

Now that is priceless in the comic sense. You make an unsubstantiated statement and when questioned for some facts you claim God status and dismiss it. My comprehension is far above the average. I ask questions and I find answers. If you claim to be a source, then a simple question is in order. Simple is the key word here. What ever you got, I say bring on Oh blessed one. But you really don't have anything now do you? Sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.

You seem to be looking for followers. I follow no one, but I am willing to read and learn; however substance is a prerequisite. onlychild has answered my questions and not pushed his views but expressed them in detail and I thank him for that. I do not require people to agree with me but I expect to be quizzed on how I arrive at conclusions and so should you. By the way, I do not believe in deities so kneeling is out. Eugene Shoemaker found the two elements coesite and stishovite at meteor crater that are key to understanding what formed the crater. It's called a meteor. These are facts.

Yes, I see now why you chose vortexasylum for your stage name. You still don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.

Yes, I see now why you chose vortexasylum for your stage name. You still don't get it.

How insightful. You truly are a man? of vision and wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
"Obviously your reading comprehension is a little lacking since the part where I remark, " spark your mind into action " didn't send you on a search option. You choose as so many others who want it all handed to them as if they are deserving of it rather than troubling themselves to do a little google for some common understanding of the words of debate for more knowledge."

Now that is priceless in the comic sense. You make an unsubstantiated statement and when questioned for some facts you claim God status and dismiss it. My comprehension is far above the average. I ask questions and I find answers. If you claim to be a source, then a simple question is in order. Simple is the key word here. What ever you got, I say bring on Oh blessed one. But you really don't have anything now do you? Sad.

Perhaps you should take the blue pill and stay wrapped in that blank comfort zone you created for yourself. Comic sense, claim god status, comprehension far above average with a previous, I don't understand statement and a suggestive you claim to be a source, lol, now thats vortexasylum, priceless!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You'll get used to it.

How insightful. You truly are a man? of vision and wisdom.

Why thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Quote :

Once again. This is your statement. Can yo provide us with any thing that would suggest that this is correct. Or will you become Gigas the Liar? Or Gigas the story teller. How about Gigas the delusional. Yeah, I like that last one.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Vortexasylum ... he's out there further than ET ever went lol ... don't bother - been there done that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next