The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Vote_lcapTWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE I_voting_barTWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Vote_lcapTWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE I_voting_barTWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Empty
PostSubject: TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE   TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 am

Dear colleagues,

This year I have had the pleasure of publishing two new books.

The first is ‘UFO CASE FILES OF RUSSIA’ which I co-authored with my colleague Paul Stonehill.

Throughout the centuries UFOs hovered over Russia, and USOs (Unidentified Undersea Objects) lurked in its waters. This book introduces the phenomena of the most important cases, observations, and sightings. UFO CASE FILES OF RUSSIA endeavours to describe efforts of those dedicated researchers who have stubbornly pursued UFO research in the Russian Empire, the USSR, and modern Russia.

The evidence in this piece of literature is extensive both in scope and detail. In its totality, it comprises a body of evidence written in the style of a Russian, which at the very least supports the general assessment of describing as fully as possible Soviet and Russian UFO cases, research areas, prominent personalities involved in such research (military, intelligence agencies, cosmonauts and civilians), opinions and viewpoints of those who were and are serious in their approach to the study of anomalous phenomena.

Whatever the UFO phenomena is, it is certainly not a modern invention as this unique history clearly demonstrates. The history of UFO sightings and contacts over the lands that later became known as Russia date back thousands of years. UFO CASE FILES OF RUSSIA is not meant to be definitive in any way, but is meant to show that UFO research has been and still is very active in the former USSR, and that a vigorous programme of research and serious diplomatic initiatives is warranted.

Written by Philip Mantle from the UK and Paul Stonehill, originally from the Ukraine, east meets west for the first time in this unique publication.

ISBN Number: 978-1-907126-03-1
Paperback

The second is ‘ALIEN AUTOPSY INQUEST. – The Full Facts Finally Revealed’.

There have been many UFO photographs and film/video submitted to UFO researchers down the years but by far the most controversial of them all is the Alien Autopsy Film. London businessman Ray Santilli launched this film on the TV viewing public in August 1995. Was it real or fake? Santilli claimed it showed the autopsy of a dead alien recovered from a crashed flying saucer found near Roswell, New Mexico in l947.No one knew the facts.

The first recognised UFO researcher that Ray Santilli contacted some eighteen months before the films TV broadcast was Philip Mantle, the then Director of Investigations for the British UFO Research Association. In one of their early meetings over lunch Mantle looked Santilli in the eye and told him in no uncertain words that he would get to the bottom of this film and its origin. Santilli calmly smiled and stated that this was not a problem as the film was authentic.

Little did Mantle realise that it would take fourteen years to get to the bottom of it, but with the help of a team of colleagues around the world, he finally did.

Now, for the first time, Mantle shares all of his research in one book. Alien Autopsy Casebook will leave you in no doubt of exactly what this film is. Read the evidence for yourself and make up your own mind.

Paperback
ISBN: 978-1-907126-08-6

Both books are published by Healings of Atlantis and are available direct at: www.healingsofatlantis.com, or of course via Amazon. If you are looking for a stocking filler this Christmas then maybe my books might just be what you are looking for.

Regards,

Philip Mantle

Editor

UFO MATRIX

www.healingsofatlantis.com

Back to top Go down

TWO BOOKS BY PHILIP MANTLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: