The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Vote_lcapJacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology I_voting_barJacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Vote_lcapJacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology I_voting_barJacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Empty
PostSubject: Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology   Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 am

Jacques Vallee author of the trilogy of ufo books by the names of Dimensions, Confrontations, and Revelations. If you are looking to go deep into Ufology this is the place to start. Steven Spielberg based the french scientist in his movie Close Encounters of the third kind on the author of these books. Jacques Vallee goes so far as to tie in faerie tale lore with the ufo phenomena. The shining ones and explains the coincidence between the witches mark that got alot of women killed during the burn the witches era for supposedly spending the night at the devil's sabbath partying with Satan if you will. Comparing the witch's mark the mark left on many ufo abductees it gets very interesting. He conquers so many territories to make your jaw drop. Also getting deeply in the government's tricks and games and disinformation spreading that revolves around this subject.

Examining many cases thru out history that have taken place. He gently dissects them to give us all sorts of view on this phenomena with a scientist's keen razor edge. I have ready many ufo books in the last thirteen years and I must say these are the best and I would be glad to say. Jacques Vallee inspired most ufo authors today with his historical and ground breaking books that even gave Spielberg a brain fart with his movie Close Encounters of the third kind. From our government planning to send a submarine in with laser technology that would depict Christ coming in the sky to the cubans during the Cuban crisis. So military could occupy the land alot faster to many others strange tales. One must wonder what this man's connections are to have such vast incredible stories that certainly seem like sparkling truth at times. I have to say this trilogy of books are the best UFO books I have ever read in my entire life. I hope he writes more soon and would love to hear more about his life or see a documentary on it sometime soon.

This alien contact trilogy has nothing but star studded reviews from top notch ufo buffs in the field. After reading Jacques Vallee you will certainly have a changed perspective on any and all phenomena that you have ever heard or read or encountered. It certainly makes you think and question everything! As well as every case we know of. We need more writers like Jacques Vallee tearing apart the walls of ufo secrecy on our great planet Earth
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Jacques Vallee: The Scientist Of Ufology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: