The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Vote_lcapPicking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible I_voting_barPicking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Vote_lcapPicking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible I_voting_barPicking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible   Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 am

Dealing with paranormal sightings on a vast level can certainly leave one changed. To comprehend the heaven's opening up and showing you a glimpse of something rarely seen by man, except in ancient religious texts, can indeed make one a bit unstable while trying to attain balance in a normal world based on bills and garbage truck fees.

What is happening in our world? News media reportings of UFOs have increased from CNN to so many other outlets.Shows on the History Channel non stop as if they are preparing us for what is to come. UFOs have been with us since the dawn of the time and even in the Holy Bible. Here are some quotes from questionable quotes regarding UFOs from the Bible.

"And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights." (Exodus 24:18)

"He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place:, because he delighted in me." (2 Samuel 22:17-20)

"And it came to pass, when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal." (2 Kings 2:1)

"He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me." (Psalms 18:16-19)

"Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the Lord's house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people." (Ezekiel 11:1)

"The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones," (Ezekiel 37:1)

"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them:" (Matthew 17:5)

"While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud." (Luke 9:34)

"And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight." (Acts 1:9)

"And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea." (Acts 8:39-40)

"And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them." (Revelation 11:11-12)

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:30-31)

"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." (Mark 13:26-27)

What is happening? I know it is happening but what to do with it once you have obtained that information. Obtaining that information is the hard part, especially when such circumstances have made you a bit off kilter with normal society. One must hope that it is the best of mankind. That these beings are showing themselves to give us global consciousness about their whereabouts and that they are indeed among us. So much information in this age of technology. Seeing is believing no doubt. Just trying to pick up the pieces of understanding afterwards is where the conflict of man lies. Have you seen them? What do you think is happening? It is apparent UFOs and their occupants have been around for a long time obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible   Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 am

The Bible full of imagery that can be interpreted as UFOs or supernatural phenomena. It just depends on your perspective, and belief system. In regards to Elias; "...behold a fiery chariot, and fiery horses parted them both asunder:..." (Kings 4:11) The Holy Bible: Douay-Rheims version; Tan Books and Publishers, Inc. So he left in a fiery chariot, drawn by fiery horses; but also called a whirlwind! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/

Picking Up The Pieces: UFOs in the Holy Bible
Page 1 of 1