The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Center for UFO Truth Vote_lcapThe Center for UFO Truth I_voting_barThe Center for UFO Truth Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Center for UFO Truth Vote_lcapThe Center for UFO Truth I_voting_barThe Center for UFO Truth Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Center for UFO Truth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Center for UFO Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

James Carrion, after his somewhat petulant neener-neener exit from MUFON has started up his own UFO study agency, "The Center for UFO Truth".

Well, at least he has chosen a humble moniker. UFO truth? What truth? And, more importantly, WHOSE truth? Maybe somebody needs to tell him that "truth", as we humans proclaim it, is subjective? You can't make this crap up.

Here is a quote from my hero, Billy Cox and his De Void blog:

"Bottom line: Carrion is now the one-man house band at the Center for UFO Truth, which seeks to prove that UFOs stemmed from “an intelligence operation by the United States and its allies during the Cold War and that intelligence agencies continue to promote the UFO myth for national security reasons.”

“I’m doing something entirely different now,” Carrion tells De Void from his home in Fort Collins, Colo. “From this point forward, it’s going to be a road show. I’ll be visiting archives, talking to Cold War historians, using real data, and real history. No more anonymous sources.”

So Godspeed and farewell in unmasking the true perps. May we all soon pass crow feathers and lead productive lives while there’s still time."

Ahem. Comments?
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

I posted my comments a couple days ago at my blog, they can be found here -- http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com/2010/06/announcing-center-for-ufo-truthiness.html
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Regan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:29 am

I also commented on The Orange Orb : http://orangeorb.blogspot.com/2010/06/james-carion-and-cut.html Rolling Eyes

Then Carrion wrote a response to his critics, which I responded to http://orangeorb.blogspot.com/2010/06/james-carrion-and-cut-carrion-responds.html

clown
Back to top Go down
http://htt://orangeorb.blogspot.com
Regan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 am

So much to rant about, so little time . . .

It's no news the government has used, twisted, manipulated and created UFO events for their own purposes.

All the documentation in the world supporting the above already known fact won't provide the Big Final Answer to the UFO mystery.

Government manipulating what Arnold saw. Of course they did. How much, to what extent, we don't know. The flying saucers Arnold saw? Ours, or theirs? If it's proven.. and I mean proven, as in PROVEN NOW SHUT UP, that doesn't answer a damn thing about the rest of the UFO phenomona. non. whatever. Not the past, oh, two or three or elevenity hundred thousand years.

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://htt://orangeorb.blogspot.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

Ya know, I read his latest earlier today and I had to sit on my hands, but I didn't comment. Why bother? He obviously will continue to think of everyone else in Ufology as clowns.

I love the way he keep referring to it as an organization -- who are the other members? Seems like just him pushing his (and only his) agenda.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 am

BTW, I didn't mean that I absolutely won't comment at my blog -- the hand sitting thing may not work. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 pm

You know, I try to refrain from commenting about people in UFOlogy. I really am trying to be above that. But some people just demand comment!

Why dey so CRAAAZZY? drunken

Last edited by Mike Good on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Is Carrion trying to say that he thinks there is nothing to the UFO thing other than some Cold War campaign? How does he account for pre-Cold War events?

I'm sure that some UFO stuff was the product of counterintelligence games and what have you, or may have been co-opted for those ends, but I really hope he isn't saying that the whole idea was invented by the Military and/or Intel org's. That seems more than a little ridiculous.

i think of it like this; If even one sighting (by eyes or otherwise) from the 1950's was legit, then our (?) military had some serious unconventional aircraft which was operational. Technology doesn't stand still, and here we are nearly 60 years later. What in God's name do we have now?! CIA spooks taking daily trips to Mars?

There is a long standing tradition of one-man operations calling themselves a "group." Being a big fan of General Semantics, I usually steer clear of concepts like "All" and "Always" - but all one-man "groups" are always nuts. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Every story whether big or small holds a piece of the puzzle to what's occurring here from some place else. No matter how far fetched or unbelievable it may sound, one has to listen, look and from knowledge and occult intuition, make the case. Because humans are such ego driven social characters and some like to think they hold the secret, truth is, its sprinkled all around for everyones interest and has to be parlayed into an observation of abstract relevance.

Look, listen and explain it. Than prepare to be attacked and ridiculed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Gigas wrote:
Every story whether big or small holds a piece of the puzzle to what's occurring here from some place else. No matter how far fetched or unbelievable it may sound, one has to listen, look and from knowledge and occult intuition, make the case. Because humans are such ego driven social characters and some like to think they hold the secret, truth is, its sprinkled all around for everyones interest and has to be parlayed into an observation of abstract relevance.

Look, listen and explain it. Than prepare to be attacked and ridiculed.

Agreed. But a subjective truth is not the same thing as a proposed "ultimate truth". After pondering this for a long time, I have concluded that ultimate truths are perhaps not reliably accessible through the narrow mail slot of our personal belief systems (BS).

Those who claim an exclusive on the truth tend to be either charlatans or delusional. They have confused their personal BS with an assumed external truth. Those two things are not necessarily the same.

Caveat emptor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 am

Mike Good wrote:

Agreed. But a subjective truth is not the same thing as a proposed "ultimate truth". After pondering this for a long time, I have concluded that ultimate truths are perhaps not reliably accessible through the narrow mail slot of our personal belief systems (BS).

Funny, I almost think whats occurring is rather subjective to object oriented in nature and falls on this idea I have, it all comes down to this, The mind is an interpreter operating on the neural supernatural network where all knowledge flows bi-directionally off the hidden collective. On this network some people are not people at all but neural conjuring's of the collectives sorted knowledge base to manipulate and obstruct the mind of real people into believing they really are interacting with human beings who perform in accordance of the balance state affect obscuring truth out of sight, out of mind.

I was listening to Linda moulten Howe some weeks ago on coast to coast. She was telling a story about 2 colorado sheriffs patrolling an area in rural surroundings where cattle mutilations were occurring. These guys told her they were going down a road at night and off to the right was a red light in the woods. The one sheriff realized something was weird about this red light floating in the woods and the other sheriff felt uneasy as well. They turned down another road and as they drove, a light appeared up ahead and was coming straight at them on a collision course.

The sheriff yelled to the other guy to jump as they both jumped from the squad car. The light came directly at the windshield of the car and stopped inches from hitting it. It than shot straight up and was gone. The guys got up, looked back at the woods where they seen the red light and they said now there was no woods their and no red light. They drove back to the spot where they seen the woods and it was gone.

Neural network conjuring is the only explanation. Somethings here from someplace else, and that something makes whats not real, real when it wants it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Gigas wrote:
Mike Good wrote:

Funny, I almost think whats occurring is rather subjective to object oriented in nature and falls on this idea I have, it all comes down to this, The mind is an interpreter operating on the neural supernatural network where all knowledge flows bi-directionally off the hidden collective. On this network some people are not people at all but neural conjuring's of the collectives sorted knowledge base to manipulate and obstruct the mind of real people into believing they really are interacting with human beings who perform in accordance of the balance state affect obscuring truth out of sight, out of mind.

I was listening to Linda moulten Howe some weeks ago on coast to coast. She was telling a story about 2 colorado sheriffs patrolling an area in rural surroundings where cattle mutilations were occurring. These guys told her they were going down a road at night and off to the right was a red light in the woods. The one sheriff realized something was weird about this red light floating in the woods and the other sheriff felt uneasy as well. They turned down another road and as they drove, a light appeared up ahead and was coming straight at them on a collision course.

The sheriff yelled to the other guy to jump as they both jumped from the squad car. The light came directly at the windshield of the car and stopped inches from hitting it. It than shot straight up and was gone. The guys got up, looked back at the woods where they seen the red light and they said now there was no woods their and no red light. They drove back to the spot where they seen the woods and it was gone.

Neural network conjuring is the only explanation. Somethings here from someplace else, and that something makes whats not real, real when it wants it.

Gigas,

Yes! Perhaps we humans have a very rudimentary type of consciousness which is easily manipulated by those with a higher, more disciplined or more refined consciousness.

This is an idea I have been playing with lately: If "aliens" were different from us, say, not from a material reality, then how would they interact with us?

Only one of two ways: they either create a "material avatar", a synthetic material construction (a materially "real" symbolic representation of themselves), that can interact with us directly in our material reality - OR - they short circuit the whole process and interact with us directly through our consciousness. That is they come to us through our mind.

For an immaterial entity, there is no other way for them to reach we material folks. In either of these cases, which human experience could be portrayed as "true" or "real"?

Your choices are: The interaction with a fake dummy material being masquerading as something they are not - OR - the interaction with a temporally superimposed reality inserted into your head to make you "think" that you are having an interaction with something that is not materially there?

This gets back to my original point: what is actually true may not be directly accessible to our limited human minds.

No absolutism for us.......! confused

Cheers!! Very Happy

Mike
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

It just occurred to me - John Lear was saying the exact opposite of this for quite some time, i.e. The Cold War was a cover for the UFO thing.

Not that I buy it, but he was saying it.
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Hmmm! food for thought   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 am

The truth of the limited mind.
I seem to remeber that the human mind was only operating at 10% of capacity.
That a rare individual was at 15% Einstie and hawkings.
Unfortunatly I seem to keep running in to the ones at 5 or 6.
The shows that talk of alien abductions all point to the fact
that there is no proof or validity.
And yet, it still happens or is reported to happen.
if the human mind (average) runs into an enitaty operatings at
say 60 or 80%. Then what happens?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center for UFO Truth   The Center for UFO Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Center for UFO Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Ufology Personalities-
Jump to: