The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Paranormal Sightings Vote_lcapParanormal Sightings I_voting_barParanormal Sightings Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Paranormal Sightings Vote_lcapParanormal Sightings I_voting_barParanormal Sightings Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Paranormal Sightings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NorthStar

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Paranormal Sightings Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Sightings   Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I have been investigating paranormal sightings for many years, including unidentified flying objects and related incidents. Couple years ago during one of our Virginia MUFON meetings, about ten attendees along with myself and other field investigators, were individually interviewed by a table-hopping Washington Post reporter. Here's a statement I made that made his ears perk up: "on my many years of research I have noticed that if a witness observe a strange glowing sphere in their backyard, s/he would say it was a ghost but if the same sphere was seen 100 feet above the ground, they would probably have tagged it as an UFO ".

Should the right terminology be based on the height, shape or geographical location of these luminous manifestations? Who do you call if you see a large orb levitating off the lawn of the Arlington National Cemetery, hovers for a moment then flies up to the top of the Washington Monument prior to disappearing above the clouds...a ghost hunter, a UFO hunter or Jack Daniels?

My colleagues and I have discussed this subject on many occasions, the similarities between these apparitions: how they metamorphosize into different shapes including humanoid, how they can pass through solid objects, how they affect electronic equipment, how they communicate with their witnesses or victims - telepathically, and how they prefer to make their appearances in the middle of the night under the cover of darkness. Something to ponder upon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fantomesearch

PostSubject: who to call   Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 pm

If the object did fly, then it would be classified as a UFO. The witnesses cannot identify it, and calling it a ghost would be to know what said object is.

Any unknown object should be reported to the nearest UFO investigation team. If the area is known for paranormal activity, many universities actually have persons who investigate such activity. If the UFO investigators think it may be a paranormal event such as ghosts, they many know how to contact such a group to help investigate what was seen.

Unless it is an apparition of a person or human, I would contact a UFO group first. Just because it is sighted in a cemetery does not mean it is a ghost.
Back to top Go down
GH3AM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Sightings   Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 pm

There's a paranormal investigation group that will check into it for free. I'll try to get their website. I saw an orb float through my office a couple years ago after my boss died. I just sat back and watched in amazement as it floated by shimmering bright and disappeared into the wall. Cool and true occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Sightings   Paranormal Sightings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Sightings
Page 1 of 1