Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Stephen Hawking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gort
CE 1

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Stephen Hawking   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 am

Good Morning All Smile

This morning I am happy and thrilled that Stephen Hawking has made his now famous statement about staying away from Aliens. I will tell you why.

If any of you out there, have children , then you know that if you tell them not to do something then they have to find out why for them selves. It is just part of that learning process that makes us human.

So what we should be doing is, thanking Mr. Hawking for bringing this to the mass media and allowing people to ask the question, Why?

The question has turned from, Does Alien life exist, to Why should we stay away from them?

In my humble opinion this is brilliant. Today the internet is filled with rebuttals. It is already being hailed as the shot heard round the world. I wish I received a dollar for every time the word alien is Googled today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Ref: Stephen Hawking   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Gort,

I seem to have my head in the sand!

Could you please tell me when and where this statement was made?
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 am

Hi Mac5

Here is a link

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Ref: Stephen Hawking   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 am

To Gort,

Thanks very much for the link!

I've just found an article about it in yesterdays newspaper which I hadn't read yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: Stephen Hawking   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

Stephen Hawking's 'Universe' will be aired in the U.K.

Sunday May 9th 21.00hrs Discovery channel
Back to top Go down
Erik Stitt

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

If anybody thinks that they cannot be heard because they are a "nobody" and have nothing to offer, I will tell you that is false. I am a "nobody" and I have been heard.

I am nothing more than a simple guard in a government building that lives a nondescript life in the country in a trailer with his wife and children. I study, research, read and practice. I have no formal education beyond some rudimentary college courses. I am self educated and motivated to continue as such in that same vein.

As of this morning, my article responses to Mr. Hawking's seemingly irresponsible Alien Statement were ranked number one on Google.

I have his attention. My dream? A simple dialogue in a coffee house setting or a quiet tea with Mr. Hawking. I do not wish to discuss Theoretical Physics as that is not my forte although I understand it.

I wish to discuss Paranormal Philosophy and it's potentially applied theoretics as that is not his forte and furthermore, I do not think he understands it.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your support and readership. I am eternally indebted.

Cheers and Grace,

RJ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoterrestrial.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking   

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1