The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Vote_lcapPoland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations I_voting_barPoland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Vote_lcapPoland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations I_voting_barPoland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4real
Seeker

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Empty
PostSubject: Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations   Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Poland's beloved President tragically dies in a plane crash with other important cabinet members and individuals in high positions in Polish society. It was blamed on pilot error due to heavy fog and the plane apparently clipped a tree branch which seems like a shaky explanation at best.
Now because of the Icelandic Volcano eruption many heads of state cannot fly to the former Polish President's state funeral ironically enough because of the dangers of flying due to the ash high in the atmosphere.
The strange correlations being that air travel,atmospheric conditions has both contributed to the death of Poland's President and prevented other heads of State from around the world from attending his State funeral.
With the impact of Icelands Volcano effecting so many countries and restricting and reducing air travel in most of Europe I find it interestingly coincidental the familiar themes that keep repeating itself in different ways.
I'ts almost as if something is trying to focus our attention on the impact of the death of Poland's President and how inadverdently it will affect Europe and the rest of the world going forward.
Does it mean another possible World War or what is if any the significance of this tragic death beyond the ramifications felt in Poland?
The plane crashed in the Katyn Forest the site where Polish officers were murdered in ww2.
Spiritually I feel that this is a definite turning point for the U.S and the rest of the world that it's to remind us of the fragility of mother nature in combination of the vunerability of our elected leaders and way of life.

4real
Back to top Go down
CuriousWA

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations   Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:47 am

The thought is that Poland's Presidential Cabinet did not take ongoing Illuminati financing by the Rothschild’s/Rockefeller’s. This century especially, these two groups lend money to other countries at a high interest rate. The collateral is the country itself. Most always, the country can barely make the interest payment, let alone paying this debt off. If a country refuses this type of financing, they are taken out by this very group.

No country in the World has the majority of their cabinet on the same plane. The thought is they were taken by gun point on a single plane.

The volcano thought concept is two-fold. One is its part of these two groups as a distraction and also to bring down countries financially due to no-fly zone financial impact. It's thought that HAARP has this capability, as the vibrational waves continue under ground and can cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: -   Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

I must admit it seemed very strange that they would have so many high ranking officials on one aircraft? Volcano or not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations   Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poland's Prophetic Death Followed By Strange Correlations
Page 1 of 1