The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Starchild Skull DNA testing Vote_lcapStarchild Skull DNA testing I_voting_barStarchild Skull DNA testing Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Starchild Skull DNA testing Vote_lcapStarchild Skull DNA testing I_voting_barStarchild Skull DNA testing Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Starchild Skull DNA testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Starchild Skull DNA testing Empty
PostSubject: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Mr Lloyd Pye has been having the Starchild Skull's DNA tested to find out if the father was human. The latest DNA testing shows that the father was not human, and more testing is needed. This would be the find of the millenium if it the Starchild is alien in origin.

Here is the latest artist's rendition:

http://www.starchildproject.com/artists.htm

Mr Pye has yet to update the site on the latest results, and is awaiting more results before he identifies the individual doing the testing.

This is the same skull featured in the UFO Hunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Here is the email sent by Lloyd Pye:

'This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. Now it is no longer a question of "if," but of "when" and "how" we spread this astounding new reality beyond the mailing list. First, though, let me bring the list's newcomers up to speed.

'In 2003 we had a DNA analysis that used human-only primers to recover the Starchild's mitochondrial DNA, the DNA outside the nucleus, which comes from the mother and her genetic line. That meant its mother was human. But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human. Unfortunately, with the recovery technology of 2003 we couldn't prove what he was, which left us in scientific limbo. The "no result" from the search for the nuclear DNA clearly meant Dad wasn't human, but we could not prove that fact beyond all possible doubt.

'Now, in 2010, there have been many improvements in the recovery process, and those improvements have been applied to the Starchild skull with the stunning result you see below. This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003.

Image 1: https://app.icontact.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/478457/b0fb5eadd35ec033d8d0b1e0c2686fb7/image/jpeg

'The next two screen shots are taken from the national genetic database at the National Institute of Health, NIH. That public-access database is a centralized repository of all genetic information generated by geneticists all over the world, and now covers essentially all living organisms on Earth, from various kinds of viruses and bacteria, to various kinds of crustaceans and fish, to all kinds of animals and plants, including great apes and humans.

'For many species, humans included, there are already nucleotide sequences covering entire genomes. Therefore, sequences from the Starchild's DNA can be directly compared against this vast database to look for any matches. In one such comparison below, you see the text below the blue line at the bottom (if you can read it, sorry it's so fuzzy) that 265 base pairs (a good length) of recovered Starchild nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies beyond any degree of doubt that some of the nuclear DNA seen in the gel sheet is from a human being.

Image 2: https://app.icontact.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/478457/14c07daeb2df27d3d870ded187c91255/image/jpeg

'In the one below, and again at the bottom, you see the stunning report that in a string of 342 base pairs (another good length), "No significant similarity (is) found." To recover a stretch of base pairs as long as that with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is no known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed! This incredible anomaly will put the Starchild in history books!!!

Image 3: https://app.icontact.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/478457/4fbd418d6cb560afdebd35b5c3551f6c/image/jpeg

'Please understand that this result has now been verified several times, and a few more different fragments have been identified that cannot be matched in this database to anything known. Despite that fact, mainstream skeptics will be obligated by their positions to try to say it's some kind of gibberish or some kind of mistake because in their world view it simply can't be true.

'Luckily, their bleating protests can be easily overcome with continued repetition of the result, finding more and more similar fragments in the library that will be created from the Starchild's DNA, which is what the geneticist is confident will happen over the next weeks and months---nothing but verification that a significant part of the Starchild's genome is not found on Earth.

'I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true.'

Sorry about not including this part yesterday. I thought I had deleted the email and I did save it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fig666
Fig666

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 am

Thanks for all the info Lloyd, it seems like the Starchild Skull will be found to be part extraterestrial after all, keep us posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 pm

The Starchild skull is a fascinating find, and I am hoping it is found to be extraterrestrial. All evidence is pointing to it, but there is part of me that is ready to be disappointed that it will be a strange human condition.

I am glad the testing is being done, and it does get a bit old that mainstream science does not even bother looking at the evidence dismissing it altogether.
Back to top Go down
Fig666
Fig666

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 am

It has to be Lloyd, it would have to be an extremely strange human condition for it to have no match to any living thing on this planet, a one of a kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

On Monster Quest, the scientist ruled out it being a deformity. She stated it was conditioned to grow like that, but was baffled as to how they did it. While she did not state it was alien, she did admit she had no answers as to what caused the shape of the skull. Most scientists up until then have been totally dismissive of the Starchild skull.
Back to top Go down
Fig666
Fig666

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:45 am

The problem is that they dont wanna admit the truth about it. Mad
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 am

Without wishing to sound ignorant guys . Could you tell me why the starchild skull is such a big deal ?

Only asking .

FW .
Back to top Go down
Fig666
Fig666

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:04 am

Because it could reveal definative truth of the existence of alien life.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Fig666 wrote:
Because it could reveal definative truth of the existence of alien life.

Ok , thank you Fig666 .

Truth is a much better word than proof in my opinion . To me , that truth has already been revealed .
The skull is interesting for sure , but then , so are many things .

I personally don't think the starchild skull will make any huge impact .

Will it affect you on a deep level if this skull is proven to be of partial alien origin ?

This question also for you LloydB .

All good debate guys , not trying to be antagonistic . Just my 2p"s worth !

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 pm

free wheel wrote:
Without wishing to sound ignorant guys . Could you tell me why the starchild skull is such a big deal ?

Only asking .

FW .

The Starchild skull was found in Mexico in the 1930s along with its full skeleton in a cave. Since the cave was dry and protected from the elements, the skull and The rest of the bones washed away when there was a flood leaving only the main part (top) of the skull.

Lloyd Pye (who has a theory that humans were genetically modified by extraterrestrials) found out about the Starchild skull in 1999. He took it in for initial testing and found it not a deformity. Further DNA tests revealed the mother was human, but no information was found on the father. Carbon dating revealed the skull to be 900 years old, and tiny fibers can be seen through a microscope interwoven in the skull.

Here is a link to Lloyd Pye's site (latest artists rendition of what the Starchild looked like):

http://www.starchildproject.com/artists.htm

Right now, major DNA tests are under way to determine if the father was human or not, and the tests done so far indicate the father was not human. More tests are being done on the skull, as many samples have to be done to make sure the outcomes are similar before any real claims are made. So far, the tests are looking very good.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Lloyd , i have got myself up to speed on this one now , and i understand what you are saying . But i still don't see what difference this will make . I mean , why get so excited about it ?

For me , the skull being "proven " to be part alien will not prove anything to me . Just as Stonehenge , or the pyramids or the Nazca lines don't prove anything to me , as mysterious as they may be .

Again , my question . What will it mean to you if it is "proven " to be part alien ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
Fig666
Fig666

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm

It wont mean alot to me cause I already believe there is life on other planets, but if the Starchild Skull is proven to be part alien it might put a stop to the government saying that there is no such things as UFOS and that they haven't been visiting here.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Fig666 ,
I don't know if life exists on other planets and it would be silly for me to believe that it was so . Belief is blind as far as i can see . No pun intended ! Perhaps we do create our own reality and naturally , everything we think , we percieve . We create it as such .

I have a problem with the word believe .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 am

free wheel wrote:
Hi Fig666 ,
I don't know if life exists on other planets and it would be silly for me to believe that it was so . Belief is blind as far as i can see . No pun intended ! Perhaps we do create our own reality and naturally , everything we think , we percieve . We create it as such .

I have a problem with the word believe .

FW .
This is why man in his limited wisdom created Fuzzy Logic.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Logic as far as i can deduce is the arriving at a conclusion based upon all available evidence . Everyone is different and therefore may reach different conclusions . Does'nt mean anyone is more right than the other .Who said you have to be of a certain intelligence before you can apply logic . SPOCK !!

Arriving at a logical conclusion means that the evidence suggests that things are such a way . We believe we have arrived at the correct conclusion .
This to me is not logical !

Still boils down to belief in my book .

FW .

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 pm

free wheel wrote:
Lloyd , i have got myself up to speed on this one now , and i understand what you are saying . But i still don't see what difference this will make . I mean , why get so excited about it ?

For me , the skull being "proven " to be part alien will not prove anything to me . Just as Stonehenge , or the pyramids or the Nazca lines don't prove anything to me , as mysterious as they may be .

Again , my question . What will it mean to you if it is "proven " to be part alien ?

FW .

What the testing will PROVE is that the Starchild's father was NOT human. That alone changes how we perceive things as the father must be another species. There is no belief attributed to this idea. DNA shows who the parents are, and it can rule out human parentage. The mother has been proven to be 100% human. So far, the DNA testing shows the father was NOT human.

More testing needs to be done to repeat those results that say the father was not human. That is the scientific process, and in no ways faith related.

What it would mean to me is that intelligent life is on other planets and our world and societies would have to look at each other differently. The discovery would be the event of the millenium, if not all time discovery.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Ok , yea .
Scientific confirmation of the starchilds skull would not make me know
that it was so . I could chose to believe that piece of information i suppose , as i am free to chose whether the evidence for man made global warming is true , based upon the solid scientific evidence we are presented with .
Maybe that is not such a good example !

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchild Skull DNA testing   Starchild Skull DNA testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchild Skull DNA testing
Page 1 of 1