The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Vote_lcapThe Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? I_voting_barThe Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Vote_lcapThe Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? I_voting_barThe Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Empty
PostSubject: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 am

I saw that Bill said on his facebook that he will be doing a radio thingy soon. Can anyone please give me more info on how to tune into Mr. Birnes? I really wanna make sure not to miss this.
Any other information available? Plus I want to promote it heavily at MabusIncarnate.com to my peeps. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I was just going to post this when I saw your post. This is the latest from Bill's facebook page:

Quote :
This Saturday evening at 6PM Eastern on Future Theater, Dr. Ted joins us for a UFO Hunters reunion along with Dan Zarenkiewicz, our producer. You can catch the live broadcast at futuretheater.com or ufomag.com or lanlamphere.com. We'll have a chat room and open lines, too.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 am

Oh my ... we're working hard to get this thing into shape for Saturday night at 6 pm Eastern time. You can check out the latest struggles and the link for live listening at www.futuretheater.com

That's the name of the show -- Future Theater. We'll be talking about why, why, why ... and welcoming Pat, Ted, and producer Dan Z to the first show.

It should be great fun! javascript:emoticonp('bounce') I hope! javascript:emoticonp('bounce')
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 am

Careful what ads you do on the show - you wouldn't want to upset anyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 am

At this point in time, we have no control over that part, and I'm sure I'm going to be ... javascript:emoticonp('affraid')

Also, in the future, it will be fun to do the music. I was hoping to use Norio's music for this first show, but the learning curve on a lot of basic stuff has come before the finer bits, like music.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to get the word out! That was one of the things on my to-do list that got basically pushed to the bottom. Eventually, we'll get the hang of it. Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Thank you for the up and up on this site. I have bookmarked it for future use.
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank *you* for caring! We just heard from Lan, our producer, that his area of Oklahoma is in the middle of a blizzard! There is no power for the show this week, so we will have to do it next week.

This gives us time to make it even better, and to finally get some sleep. It's been a knuckle-gnawing couple of days and sleepless nights. But it's so darn exciting, and the show is going to be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:12 pm

That sucks! It must be the snow storm we had yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Sorry to hear about the snow Nancy, I was just getting ready to sit back and enjoy it.

Oh well, more time to get the word out even more. Now get some sleep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

I will be looking out for its debut soon then. In the meantime, get some needed rest! We want both you and Bill to be healthy and around for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 am

Thank you I have been busy with college work and real life blah.

I will post an ad for this on my forum now at Mabus Incarnate

To let my peeps know..

Groovy. Going to start tuning in as well regularly. =)
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks, Mr. Fiend!

I will get some nice linkage up for you, too ... I'm a big big fan!

drunken
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Cool Nancy! Great to Know! Sounds good about the Linkage. =) Looking forward to the next issue. Hoowah! =)

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?   The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very Groovy William Birne's Radio Show?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Podcasts and Radio-
Jump to: