The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Vote_lcapsittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser I_voting_barsittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Vote_lcapsittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser I_voting_barsittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sittingNow
sittingNow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-22

sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Empty
PostSubject: sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser   sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser Balthaser12

It’s been a while since we’ve visited the realm of UFO investigation; so we felt when we did return, we would need to bring along a true expert in the field. Luckily for us, we found just that in Dennis Balthaser.Dennis actually lives in Roswell New Mexico, and has been studying the famous ‘Roswell Incident’ for many years. He has appeared on countless television and radio shows, and is often published in UFO Magazine.

This week we discuss: The Roswell Incident, Dulce underground base, Area 51, The state of Ufology today and much more.Click here for Episode

We also (ages ago) Interviewed Nick Pope about his time as the MOD UFO liason

sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser 132

This weeks guest, Nick Pope, used to run the British Government’s UFO project at the Ministry of Defence. Initially sceptical, his research and investigation into the UFO phenomenon and access to formerly classified government files on the subject soon convinced him that the phenomenon raised important defence and national security issues, especially when the witnesses were military pilots or where UFOs were tracked on radar. Nick also looked into other mysteries such as alien abductions, crop circles and ghosts. He now continues his research in a private capacity and is recognised as a leading authority on UFOs and the unexplained. He does extensive media work, lectures all around the world and has acted as consultant on numerous television documentaries.

Click here for episode

I'm a big fan of your mag, and this forum! So I hope you don't mind me posting some of our (relevant) episodes here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sittingnow.co.uk

sittingnow.co.uk - UFOs and Underground Bases with Dennis Balthaser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Podcasts and Radio-
Jump to: