The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Favorite fictional alien... Vote_lcapFavorite fictional alien... I_voting_barFavorite fictional alien... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Favorite fictional alien... Vote_lcapFavorite fictional alien... I_voting_barFavorite fictional alien... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Favorite fictional alien...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Dragon
Luna Dragon

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Favorite fictional alien... Empty
PostSubject: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 pm

My favorite fictional aliens are the Neo spacians of Yugioh GX. (points to her avatar) I mean little grey men are pretty common in fiction but how many series have an alien dolphin or a big black alien cat? Plus, in GX, Jaden's encounter with the neo spacians makes him a fictional contactee, not only that, but Jaden was the reincarnation of an alien prince? How awesome was that?

Whats everyone else's favorite fictional alien?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Kim Basinger in "My Stepmother Is An Alien" - the KNAMB edit on YouTube. Very Happy

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Tod Spengo of "Mom and Dad Save the World".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Kidflash2008 - you are the living end! Very Happy Lovitz as alien ruler? That works for me. In today's world that could even be considered "true" by some - no one would know the diff. I kid. Very Happy I'll keep an eye out for it next time we go to the Blu-Ray store. I love VHS... and BetaMAX. I have a Laser-disk of Starwars out in the garage with the player somewhere I think.

Geez Luna I had to look up what Yugioh was about beyond the graphic which is kind of tiny for my eyes. Very Happy You learn something everyday. Very action-oriented. Thanx eh. Very Happy

I have a big black cat Luna... seems "alien" to me at times. I save the beast from certain death by euthanol at the shelter and it won't even tell me it's name. Very Happy That's cool. That was some years ago now. Seems to have the telepathy-thing going. Wink. She's nice to everyone but me. Sometimes she answers to the word or name "food". Really nasty-ass big claws. I'll post a pic of her "alien-ness's" scratching post one day, shredded 2x4. I'll put her "alien-ness'"in as my avatar for a while. Very Happy

My vote for "creepiest-humanoid-alien" would be Lou Gossett Jr. in Enemy Mine with one of the Quaid brothers, Dennis I think. Very Happy Creepy. Not a big fan of reptiles. Very Happy You as a Dragon, Luna are a happy exception. Very Happy Kevin Spacey(?) was pretty good in K-PAX as Prot(?) too.

Movie Night!!!! Got-ta-be Bladerunner DISC 5 "The Workprint". Hey, Blu-Ray plays better sometimes on some media from a hard drive. Just certain titles though. Awsome fidelity. Real popcorn! Real butter!!!

Ciao,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm

The movie is not that good, but the scenes with Lovitz are a real hoot! I love the planets anthem for him.

If I had to pick a favorite alien character, hands down it would be Spock as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy.

Creepiest aliens? How about the ones in the movie "Explorers":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089114/
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm

What about some of the ones from Dune, like the Beta sisters who can control you with their minds and voices? That comes from the book, movie and the sy-fy channel movie. But what would be creepy more and alien that played with your mind or one that is physically creepy. That is an old horror question too? The physical stuff or the mind game stuff?

Sweet dreams, Peace out? flower
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Fav Female is seven of nine.

Fav Male Is the original Klatu Michael Rennie
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Prot.. from K-PAX and definitely Kevin Spacey for playing him.

Jeff Bridges Starman another one of my favorites.

And hey of course ET.

I wish they would do an ET 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional alien...   Favorite fictional alien... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite fictional alien...
Page 1 of 1