The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Vote_lcapUFO Hunters Triangle Footage I_voting_barUFO Hunters Triangle Footage Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Vote_lcapUFO Hunters Triangle Footage I_voting_barUFO Hunters Triangle Footage Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO Hunters Triangle Footage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Empty
PostSubject: UFO Hunters Triangle Footage   UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 am

Quote :

(Editor's Note: The video footage presented on this page is ©️ Mark A. Olson, www.sonora-sightings.com)

INFO received:

I wanted to get in contact with you because we just received an extremely cool piece of UFO video footage.

The research team behind History’s UFO Hunters have uncovered the first known daylight sighting of a triangle shaped flying object. Shot in 2004 in California, the footage has yet to be explained.

You can view the footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=broyjcbCPs0

We think that your readers would be excited about this footage!

Please share this video with your readers and please let us know when you post. There will be more videos in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more!

Thanks!

Artists Electric

eric drumm / account executive

wordsmith. trendsetter. discoverer.

electric artists, inc.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
HiFliteTM

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: This is amizing - it confirms what I saw in daytime as a kid   UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 am

You know, I did see as a kid (I guess I was about 8 that time) one of those giant triangles over Belgium. That thing was Giant and it flew, well more like hovered, right above me.

I had a good look at it, it looked like something man-made, I mean it looked like a flying machine, but it just didn't flew the right way ... I mean at this speed it should have fallen right out of the air.

A big metallic triangular construction like that is not supposed to hoover like that ... I would expect it to fly fast to give it enough lift, and create a big roaring sound for the jet engines to keep up with it ... none of that it went gracious, slowly and quietly.

As a kid I was really amazed by what I have seen, and it truly impacted my life. I think that because of that experience I became an engineer. It started with making flying machines with electrical engines I broke out of my toys and wiring them up with batteries (none of them flew for real though), then poked my interest into anything electrical and electronic, eventually pushing me into Telecommunications engineer, and employing myself in the computer field.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: UFO Hunters Triangle Footage   UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 am

Excellent footage !

I get the feeling there are three (3) seperate saucers flying in a tight formation ... each with a brilliant white light. You can almost detect each saucer body as a dark black object, the lights don't seem to stay perfectly distanced apart to suggest it being a single craft.

These brilliant white lights are similiar to the ones in my video footage , dark objects with brilliant white lights .... hiding behind clouds , sometimes coming into view as they pass between cloud cover ... sometimes hovering in one spot behind clouds, but still able to see their bright light thru the cloud as they hover.

very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Hunters Triangle Footage   UFO Hunters Triangle Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Hunters Triangle Footage
Page 1 of 1