The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Vote_lcapSomething Extraordinary Is Happening To Me I_voting_barSomething Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Vote_lcapSomething Extraordinary Is Happening To Me I_voting_barSomething Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattDecker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-04

Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Empty
PostSubject: Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me   Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

I experienced a childhood alien abduction. (I am 37 years old now.) It's not something that I have wished to talk about, just because of the stigma attached to it. But something began happening recently that has forced me to confront the uncomfortable reality. Let me back up a bit. Shortly after my childhood abduction, I noticed a mysterious, oval-shaped mark on my lower left leg, right above my ankle. It is purple and the outer edges look very much like a laser burn. I didn't really make a connection between the mark and my abduction at the time. I just figured that it would eventually go away. But here I am, more than twenty years later, and not only has it not gone away, but it has never even faded with the passage of time. It is as fresh today as it was when it first appeared all those years ago. It is located on a part of my leg that is not easy for me to look at. However, recently I began taking close-up photographs of the mark and really looking at it. I was not prepared for what I discovered. I saw very distinct alien faces in the center of this inexplicable mark. They are not the stereotypical alien images. And they are somehow changing. In fact, to date, a new face appears just about every day. There is a white material inside the oval-shaped mark and it is this white film that is somehow morphing into these different alien "portraits". I have even captured video of the process taking place, in between the transition of faces. Since I have decided to go public with my story, UFOs have been appearing outside my house on an almost nightly basis. Of course, in addition to the photos, I still have the physical mark on my leg for anyone to see in person who wishes to do so. I am open to any and every kind of expert examination in order to verify that this is a real phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
Somec

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me   Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 pm

First, the UFO magazine is gone. Bill and Nancy Birnes took subscription money, stopped the presses and no longer publish this once great rag. They are now doing talk radio. Bill is OK to listen to. His wife, Nancy, is not a radio or public personality. With the end of the magazine is also why this forum is all but dead.

I have experienced weird stuff since I was a teen. Blood-soaked pillows in the middle of the night for no reason. Missing time on different occasions. The last was waking up with a triangle pattern of three scoops of skin missing from my right temple area. It took well over 2 months to heal. I can relate to what you are saying.

As for what you are experiencing I would take this to a different forum that has traffic. This place is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
MattDecker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me   Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Ok. Thanks. I am on other forums. One of them in particular was not a pleasant experience. So I am really reconsidering my decision to go public with my story. Thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me   Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Extraordinary Is Happening To Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: