The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Vote_lcapHi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! I_voting_barHi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Vote_lcapHi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! I_voting_barHi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UFOsRreal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!!   Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 am

Hi..I used to get UFO Magazine, still have old ones yet...But the store I got them from took them off the shelf, just like all the other UFO and mystery type mags ..ticks me off ..I am now glad I found this web site to keep updated on new stuff.I have seen some weird stuff and also won a contest writing about my sightings...and love it all and I know, there is stuff going on they x out..To bad though..they won't keep me from Watching the night and day skies or reporting it either! I hope you come back to my store because it is like "Segregation" shouldn't there be a law against them for taking stuff off the shelf just because certain people like reading it. You know what I mean... Can we sue them for that? It's like the same thing as what Hitler did to Jews and separating white from blacks..NOT RIGHT EITHER WAY!..where all equal!We shouldn't be deprived because we like the subject, don't you think?Thats my statement and I am sticking to it!Wow talk about risk-a! pirat
Back to top Go down

Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!!   Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I have noticed that magazine sections in stores are also getting smaller. The first ones to go are the smaller circulation ones (and fringe subjects) such as UFO Magazine. The good news is you can order the magazine here and it is delivered quite quickly.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

Hi new here..I miss UFO Magazine!!
Page 1 of 1