The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Vote_lcapFrance poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth I_voting_barFrance poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Vote_lcapFrance poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth I_voting_barFrance poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
furjaw

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Empty
PostSubject: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 am

Sunday, 07 June 2009 Macedonian International News Agency

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen to follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.
It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7034/56/
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 am

I hope this happens and isn't just another story that fizzles out. Too many dashed dreams these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 am

This situation has been developing for days elsewhere. One might consider the actual source - the author. One might also consider what has been said on other alternative subject matter websites in regard to this and other claims and decide for one's own self how much to value this "news" item. It would be good if it were true, otherwise it is perhaps considered by some "unhelpful".

Just to make sure - I skyped a friend in Paris who works at times with COBEPA in Belgium and is an EU exec-admin assistant. There was no unusual activity to report. Andre laughed and asked who the author was - I told him. He laughed again. I laughed. We laughed.

Should this "prediction" of news come to pass it would be very surprising - not unwelcome, just surprising.

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I doubt there will be any smoking guns of proof in the announced disclosure. Like the other countries, there will be many interesting cases, but nothing that states an extraterrestrial presence has landed on Earth.

Still, the cases themselves can bring in many little gems of information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth   France poised to disclose presence of Extra Terrestrials on Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1