Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

My map discovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackpsych

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: My map discovery   Sun May 24, 2009 3:28 pm

On an episode of UFO hunters I think it was "Military vs. UFO"s Part 1" They showed a supposed alien symbol. A triangle in a circle touching the edges, and a dot on the top left-hand side. If I were to put it up to a map of the US the Circle goes arounfd the rockies and the dot is on Mt. Witney or some other Mountain. Put the picture up tp to an Atlas and Find out. UFo's are mapping out our volcanoes. The question is WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My map discovery   Sun May 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Any aliens who would visit another planet would have their versions of a geologist. The Earth and most other active planets would be quite fascinating to them. I do not think there is anything sinister with the mapping and study of volcanoes and other phenomena here on Terra.

The visitors would probably have their versions of xenobiologists collect fauna and flora from different worlds also.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: My map discovery   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:37 pm

If this is the symbol you are referring to, according to the data that triangle and circle picture circulating on the web is wrong. The alleged original sketch and my corrected JPG are below.

This is the same symbol used on a Manhattan wall, and according to the first mortar dating, was created in the 1950s. This is the symbol I have been tracking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My map discovery   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Now that is cool, onlychild. That is also wild that the symbol keeps showing up.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: My map discovery   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Now that is cool, onlychild. That is also wild that the symbol keeps showing up.

I have traced it back to 9000 BC and have found the archetype it comes from, from there it goes back to the goddess.

TPTB know all about it, and that isn't good. They more than likely put it in the wall; the time period of the '50s would be right on the money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My map discovery   

Back to top Go down

My map discovery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1