The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Operation Rescue Vote_lcapOperation Rescue I_voting_barOperation Rescue Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Operation Rescue Vote_lcapOperation Rescue I_voting_barOperation Rescue Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Operation Rescue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Operation Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Operation Rescue   Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello All,

I have decided to suspend for now my focus on the Black Triangles. It's been a year or so since I first heard of them and since then I've learned much, not only about BBTs but about the UFO scene in general, mostly as a result of managing the "Say Hello to ET" project from Feb. 20, 2011 until July 20, 2011. Then, as most of you know, after that there was the relatively quick follow-up with the "UFO Reboot" project which ran for three weeks endind on 11/11/11. These exercises opened up the world of UFOs, and the folks that believe in them, in a way that, in retrospect, would have otherwise taken years to understand.

Though I am not a believer myself, even after this past year and it's events, What I have learned from the many Forums and their members is that there is a plateau that has been reached, which was actually reached decades ago, in which no one has really progressed beyond.This is not to say that more of everything UFO has not been the case for indeed there IS more of everything WRT UFOs. But If I was to give an overview, standing back and looking at the whole picture of the last 50 years or so, I just don't see much in the way of any new revealations.

One of the most prominent aspects of the current picture that appears most disturbing, albeit only to myself and a few others, is that the focus of the subject still remains at the level of the UFO itself. It seems as if everything is frozen on that particular aspect and subject cannot free itself to move beyond that point. It is my opinion that achieving the next level of thought would be a necessary step one might take in the evolutionary sense of understanding the UFO enigma.What might that next level of thinking entail? Well for one, a believer will still likely believe in the existence of ET in spite of the two previously-mentioned project which resulted in two no-shows. I have nonetheless not seen discussion threads anywhere that have seriously address that particular outcome.

It comes to mind that believers do not need proof of Alien exist because they already know existence to be a fact. It's not fact and we have all heard both sides of that issue many times. It's another one of those circular discussions that is and will be difficult if not impossible to resolve to everyone's satifaction. So, where does this leave the dialogue in the Forums? It simply comes right back to the UFO again. The sightings on MUFON, NUFORC, YouTube, etc and the focus once again remains there with no data to stimulate anything that would launch the phenomenon to the next tier of investigation. The UFO industry is completely satified with this situation as most of you are well aware and it has no desire to break out of something that is comfortable and has been almost like a tradition for over 40 years. But it's just not working in the intelligent believer of today who's exposed to so much information.

At this point I would an present an idea for your consideration as believers:

1) If ETs exist, as believers say that they do, then it is apparent by now after 60+ years that they are NOT here to invade us.

2) If ETs exist, as believers say that they do, then it is apparent by now after 60+ years that they are not here for our resources as the universe has everything we have- and in great abundance.

3) Then they are here for a reason no one has thought of yet but whatever it is, it is NOT to harm us.

4) That being said, if I was a believer, it would be apparent to me then, that they are here for a NECESSARY reason.

I think this is a good place to pause and to leave that last thought with all of you for a while. Believe me, there is much more to this picture as you will see but absorbing the idea for now of ET being here out of necessity is more important.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Operation Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Rescue   Operation Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 am

Hello All,

The word coincidental carries with it the sense that when things occur together, or within a certain time frame, that they are not necessarily related events. But, for this thread, bringing in an adaptation of the word is key to understanding the position of the idea presented. So i'd like to introduce "co-incidental" to describe the point that events actually ARE related. For starters:

At 40,000 years BP (before present) these things occurred:

1)The geological record shows an extremely large spike in beryllium 10, the isotope created when cosmic rays interact with Earth's atmosphere.

2)A very large eruption in the Phlegrean Fields (southern Italy) of what is called the Campanian Ignimbrite took place.

3)A dramatic deterioration in the climate of at least that hemispheric region in addition the Laschamp excursion in which a geomagnetic reversal took place,

4)The Heinrich Event 4 (HE4) which was the fourth of six floating-ice-shelf periods evidenced by rocks in the seabed that were dropped when the ice floes melted.

5)Water levels before the warming were about 100 meters lower than today allowing for coastal settlements which were later inundated.

6)The migration of Cro-Magnon peoples into the European continent (was occuring with the apparent advantage of having language).

7)Neanderthals which had been on the European continent for 90,000 years (themselves becoming extinct 10,000 yrs. later) were losing there habitual food supply (meat) due to over harvesting and hyper-concentration as a result of reduced land space. The animals they depended on for food and shelter, along with Neanderthal, were being squeezed into southwestern Europe by glaciers and the advance of Cro-Magnon.

8-Weather patterns also possessed a split jet stream causing more cold across glacial regions tying up more moisture and leaving the more inhabitable lower latitudes suffering in prolonged drought which had stimulated the north migration of Cro-Magnon in the first place.

All in all, the stresses imposed by nature, competition for food and space, and conflicts created and environment at risk for disease and self destruction. If there was an oportunity for extinction this was a major senario. Then too, the evidence of a concentration of beryllium 10 in core samples indicates that a cosmic superwave struck the Planet as well.

Not a very pretty picture IMO and if ever Believers in ancient Alien presence and aid wanted a situation that called for intervention this would be a prime time for it. It also would be a fine example of what this thread is attempting to convey. For some this may not be a good enough argument for a rescue senario but at some point the Human population of that era also experienced a tremendous surge of creativity along with an advance in tool making and, as mentioned above, language. Gradual processes of contact with ET?

However it's a good theory nonetheless. And for ancient-Alien proponents looking for a solution for current UFO presence, this at least could make for some very interesting and thought-provoking discussion WRT the many points of the co-incidental factors mentioned. It is a good argument for "why" ET might be here. These past events no doubt witnessed great Human suffering and placed the Race at great risk for our extinction.

After this time period there was a sudden shift to warming which presents it's own set of dynamics as one can only imagine. It's diffucult to imagine what it must have been like. In the warming cycle the tectonic actions created volcanic activity along with earthquakes as a result of the great weight of ice being removed from the land masses. As fresh water got dumped into the oceans over time, stopping their currents, the cycle would repeat.

I'm now working on the next time period.
Back to top Go down

Operation Rescue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: