The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Vote_lcapUFO Captured in Photo I took. I_voting_barUFO Captured in Photo I took. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO Captured in Photo I took. Vote_lcapUFO Captured in Photo I took. I_voting_barUFO Captured in Photo I took. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO Captured in Photo I took.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowJewels
RainbowJewels

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-18

UFO Captured in Photo I took. Empty
PostSubject: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I took this photo over a year ago, on Oct. 13, 2010.
I live in Green, OH. We had a twin rotor military helicopters fly over our house in formation at least seven times in an hour. We do live very close to CAK, but this is not normal air traffic for our area, so I decided to go outside and start taking pictures of chemtrails. The helicopter flew over only once while I was out there and I took a video of it on my cell phone...that was the last time I saw it at 3:01 p.m. I took the photo with the unexplained object at 3:47 p.m. -- THERE WERE NO HELICOPTERS IN THE SKY AT THAT TIME. CHOPPERS ARE NOISY, MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD HAVE NOTICED HELICOPTER NOISE. IT WAS QUIET, ONLY THE TWO OF US TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

We were photographing the jets in the distance, and it was only after we were reviewing the pics on the camera that we saw the object. At first I thought it was dirt on the LCD screen so I went to the next pic and the spot disappeared. I went back to the last picture and the spot was back, so I put the memory card in my lap top and zoomed in. The dark object on the right of photo DSCF1956 is clearly not a bird or a plane or a helicopter. I honestly do not know what it is and I can't figure it out. I do have infrared capabilities on my camera, which is why I think the object couldn't be seen with the naked eye, it had some sort of cloaking technology.

I made a MUFON report the day of my sighting and was contacted by an investigator wanting to ask me some follow up questions, but when I responded to his email with my contact info I never heard back from him again.
This photo has really been on my mind lately, so I thought I'd post it here to this community and get some other people's opinions. What do you theorize this may be?

UFO Captured in Photo I took. DSCF1956

A friend of mine messed with the contrast and came up with the below results. It looks pretty saucer-shaped to me. The white part in the middle was very clearly defined all the way up to a very high contrast, which suggests to me that it's actually there and not an artifact or anything (that's only concerning the white streak, obviously the object itself is there). IR camo is definitely a technology that science is getting close to perfecting publicly, so it's definitely already established somewhere.
The fact that I saw Chinook choppers so much, suggests to me that it was something "we" were monitoring, but were not in control of. And since it was over Green, OH, I think there's a good chance it was not a spy or hostile craft. Who knows, it could be something monitoring the nuclear materials still on/in the property of the Arsenal.

UFO Captured in Photo I took. JewelTrailPic
Back to top Go down
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Very cool. I live in Barberton. Whereabouts in Green do you live?

On St. Patricks day last year just after midnight I saw a UFO that was visible for over an hour. I reported it to UFORC, but they didn't really read what I wrote and added some nonsense about it being a blinking star.
Back to top Go down
RainbowJewels
RainbowJewels

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 pm

I live in the Green Knolls Allotment, off of Arlington, between RT 619 & Boettler.

I've seen some other weird things in the sky around here, but was never successful in capturing it on film. This photo I just happened to have dumb luck with!

I sent this pic to the National UFO Reporting Center in Seattle and within 20-30 mins had a response that it was a morning dove in flight. I don't agree with that though. I really think I would have remembered a bird flying by, and just the way the dark area which would be the wing looks, it doesn't match up with how we see birds fly. I even looked up some images of morning doves in flight and I just can't find one that matches up anywhere near that. Their wings would both be visible from the angle it would take to get the one on the closest side to look like that. If the second wing were hidden (side view), it would look kinda like a " > " with the way it angles backwards. I'm just not convinced at all that the object is a bird.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Looks a bit like a pigeon to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alienparadigm.com
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Quote :
I live in the Green Knolls Allotment, off of Arlington, between RT 619 & Boettler.

I know exactly where that is. My boys went to Cub Scout day camp at Boettler Park. Very nice.

I'd say what is in you picture could look like a dove in flight, if the wings were right at mid stroke. The high right end is lighter and blunter than the lower left end, so that could be a head. Very difficult to tell.
Back to top Go down
RainbowJewels
RainbowJewels

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:53 pm

I don't know. I just don't see a bird. AND, I would have SEEN a bird when I was outside taking the pics in the first place.

If it were a bird, then what is the dark dome/saucer shaped thing in the photo? I even Google image searched for birds in flight and saw nothing that even remotely resembled what it in this picture.

I'm not saying it's alien. I don't know what it is. I do feel fairly confident however, that it isn't an animal of any kind. I'm a pretty observant person, and so is my husband. If it were a bird, we would have seen it with our eyes. Also, I had my camera at maximum zoom, as what I was actually taking a photo of is the tiny jet in the very far distance. If it were a bird that close to me, I think the object would appear bigger/closer.

Anyways, I really don't know. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Captured in Photo I took.   UFO Captured in Photo I took. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Captured in Photo I took.
Page 1 of 1