Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

I witnessed some of them form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaterr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: I witnessed some of them form   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

August '89. i was a pizza man. Rarely got out before 2:30 am. i used to go to this park to wind down and watch the planes. This park is right by the airport. Maybe judgemental, but i would give each one a score on takoffs and their landings.
But here's the deal. I just happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time. A streak of light came down and turned into a shower of sparkles. I went to investigate armed with two flashlights and a bb gun. It was that thick sticky sagebrush type of stuff. Then I saw them. Multiple bowl shaped swirls that looked singed and the area smelled like ozone.
Some were overlapping. The biggest one was about 40 feet across. it had a smaller one intersecting it.
Never found any evidence. I was hoping to find a big rock. Found nothing but twirled sagebrush. Now that area is a high end housing development.
I can say that even as fleeting as it was, it was cool.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I witnessed some of them form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1