The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Alien Agenda...? Vote_lcapThe Alien Agenda...? I_voting_barThe Alien Agenda...? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Alien Agenda...? Vote_lcapThe Alien Agenda...? I_voting_barThe Alien Agenda...? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Alien Agenda...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Alien Agenda...? Empty
PostSubject: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:41 am

The Alien Agenda...?

One consideration, when discussing the alien agenda, is that for the most part, when we humans develop an agenda, it’s a narrowly focused plan or scheme, typically expressed in the singular. What is our intent (singular)? What is our plan (singular)? We are even taught to ‘keep our eye on the ball’…to ’stay focused’

Alien/ extraterrestrials, those creatures of a higher order DO NOT think as we do (a thought process--that is to say, any given thought process-- is NOT universal, or fixed)– they have large multifaceted agendas, plans and schemes, and go about to accomplish as many things as possible, from any given amount of effort expended.

Simultaneously, their plans and schemes must also mesh, or work in conjunction with those plans and schemes of others of their ilk, who may hold competing agendas, so that the level of complexity is then raised exponentially.

Once again, this goes back to our thought process vs. theirs. We tend to think along narrowly focused ‘good and bad’, ‘right and wrong’, ‘black and white’ lines. They, on the other hand, are not so burdened in their thought processes, by any ‘either or’ scenarios.

We put, not only our view of the world, but also our religious belief systems on them – as if they should operate, as we would expect them to operate. As if they should interact with us, according to our rules and societal norms…. but this cannot be. They are who they are, and we are who we are. There is a hierarchy in place, whether we perceive it or not. And they are the creatures, the beings, of a higher order

The question then becomes, with regard to alien/extraterrestrials, what are their variuos multifaceted agendas, plans and schemes? What are those things (plural), which they hope to accomplish?

Discern a creature’s intent, and you can discern them.

This really comes down to our way of thinking (i.e., our thought process), more than anything else, on our part.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Jocariah assumes ..."There is a hierarchy in place, whether we perceive it or not. And they are the creatures, the beings, of a higher order" .

................................................................................

Not sure what proof you have of that, but just because a "being" has an advanced technological ability, does not always mean they are of a "higher order", or that they are better than us, or that they don't wish us harm or hold evil intentions. Advanced technology is not the "proof" of a beings "good intentions" or their "higher order" as you prefer to call it.

Good and Bad has everything to do with our life .... if you jump out of a 40 story building and expect nothing to happen to you then that is bad , if you pull a knife out and murder a small child because you happened across them in a remote wooded area, then that too is bad ... setting your neighbors house on fire is bad .... this is the reality of human existence, we live in an existence where good and bad exist .... if the "higher order" ET's can't comprehend this fact then they need to learn some things that maybe they don't understand. For an advanced superior being to not be able to acknowledge that the mankind that he is interfering with lives by rules of good and bad is absurd. everything in the universe is judged as good and bad , and these beings should be understanding to this fact of life . If a meteor the size of Texas crashed into the earth right on top of one of their flying discs , that would be looked at as a "bad thing" on that given day, and I would think they might agree with that assessment.

If they are truly of a higher order and mean no harm then it shouldn't bother them or anger them to "do nice things and act nicely towards men" just like you might do to a puppy dog that was afraid of you...you might pet it and put its fears at ease, let it know you are good and not a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:12 pm

The alien agenda is speculative at best when trying to figure out what is happening. We do not have anything to rely on except what the abductees say. Which person was actually abducted, and which one was the result of some other sleep paralysis or other mental problems?

Speculating on what they want can be fun, but it does nothing to prove extraterrestrials have visited us. Until we actually interview an extraterrestrial, the reason why they would abduct people is a mystery.

I will add my speculation as to why: curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Curiosity is as good an explanation as any right now with the little we know.

One of the main problems I have with the greys in particular is the notion of possibly abducting human women and impregnating them to create hybrids, and then taking the fetus out prior to birth .... this takes it a step further than curiosity in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm

""The alien agenda is speculative at best when trying to figure out what is happening. We do not have anything to rely on except what the abductees say. ""

Alien/ extraterrestrials pursue their own agenda first and foremost, at all times. They are not bound by our customs, mores or societal norms in any way. They are not above lying to us, if it meets their needs. These creatures of a higher order simply do what is in their best interest, always – whatever it takes to get from A to B.

Of course, this is neither good nor bad – it’s not right or wrong. They are neither malevolent nor benevolent towards us– they’re not out to get us, or do us harm, nor do they want to be our mentors, guides, or saviors.

Those saying otherwise are simply deceiving themselves – trying to place human traits on creatures that aren’t human, so as to somehow make sense of their actions.

Creatures of a higher order will do and say whatever it takes to propagate their own agenda, including deceiving us if it suits their purpose.

Even those shepherding human development throughout the ages, have done so because it benefits them.

And naturally, those creatures of a higher order, which interact with us, have creatures, which are shepherding and interacting with them as well – the gods have gods, as it were.

It’s time that we humans became aware of the hierarchy that exists throughout the universe. Just like there became a time in which we were forced to accept that the earth was NOT the center of the universe.

Now's the time for us to realize, we are not alone.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:12 pm

There are many who speculate that there is a hybrid agenda, and some abductees report meeting hybrid offspring. The problem with this idea is it goes to a high level of speculation and fringe ideas. There is the skull of the Starchild that comes to mind, and I am open to this possibility that there could be experiments done in the production of hybrids who could survive a planet that may be more hostile to the aliens.

This idea comes out of the pages of Star Trek, and such speculation gets laughed at by mainstream science. I am not opposed to discussing the subject, as long as it is treated as speculation and not actual fact.

As I have posted before, the only way we will know the truth is if one of the visitors goes on Larry King Live.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:26 am

“”As I have posted before, the only way we will know the truth is if one of the visitors goes on Larry King Live.””

So, only when it's on Larry King is it true? What about the abundance of evidence that exists elsewhere? This reminds me of a comment that was made to me once, that went something like, "If this were really true, I'd already know about it".

With regard to creatures of a higher order, there are not one, but many varieties, not one, but many species, not one, but many agendas, all competing with one another to see to it that their interests are served and their schemes play out.

At present, these phenomena exist on the periphery for a reason – aliens/extraterrestrials exist (or the possibility of them exist) in our collective consciousness, but just barely, for a reason, as well.

We, those of us so inclined, are meant to seek this out on our own accord. This is how it is supposed to be ... this is how it was set up, or designed to be. It does NOT exist this way by chance. We are being puzzled, confounded and enticed, because they know how to work us, and want this to exist on the periphery of our consciousness.

All of this is no accident - creatures of a higher order have set this all in motion. The problem, for us at least, is that conceptually, we cannot imagine how it is that beings, more intelligent that we, think, or operate. As an example, try to convince a chip, that your intellectual ceiling is higher than his. Or that he can't understand complex mathematics. It's impossible - you can't do it. Likewise, we cannot conceptually grasp how creatures of a higher order have a higher intellectual ceiling than we.... that''s impossible, as well. All we can do is acknowledge, and accept, that they indeed have a greater intellect than we.

But that having been said, it’s simple really. Rather than seeking proof, seek evidence. Rather than immediately trying to decide whether something, anything one is looking at, is true or not, simply see it as information (to be entertained-or not, as the case may be) that does NOT require an 'immediate' true or false judgment.

Is this information interesting to me ...(yes or no)? If it is interesting, entertain it - if not, don't. No need to immediately classify, judge, pigeon hole or file the information into right or wrong, true or false, belief or disbelief - is there? For goodness sake, what is the 'rush' to label everything we encounter? Could it be our need to zealously maintain the integrity of our fragile belief systems?

Once again, all of this goes back to our thought process - how we think. Our thought process is uniquely our own – it differs in each one of us, from person to person.

It is our very thought process, that process by which we think, that is the greatest culprit in holding us back in this regard...not necessarily our intellect.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm

The Larry King comment was an attempt at humor. Mr King does have many shows devoted to the topic of UFOs, and he does not treat the subject like a joke.

Many in the science community take the same stance as your friend, Jocariah. They want to see an alien ship land on the White House lawn or somewhere public. Even then, many will state it is a publicity stunt for some company.

I do agree proof is necessary before a statement can be made that aliens exist and are visiting us. I believe it to be true, but the science community needs proof. It is up to the many researchers out there to find the proof, and gather evidence when an abduction or CE3K type encounter.

There are a few researchers who are convinced there has already been contact with people on Earth. President Eisenhower features in most of the alleged contact stories. The purported evidence is of a film of the encounter existing. None has ever surfaced, just some accounts of people who have heard and a very few who claimed to have seen such film.

While many try to substantiate the Eisenhower contact rumors, others are searching for the film (or copies of it). Others look at the famous abduction cases out there for clues, and they range from the very good (the Hills) to the not so good. Most of the cases are only gleaned from hypnotic regression, which has a problem disconnecting reality from fantasy. That is not to say they are all fantasy, but the fundamental problems are there with the hypnotic regression approach.

The stories sound the same, and while some say it gives the cases a boost, I am one to state it could be because the information about encounters is available to all. The pop culture has made the gray aliens a part of it, and TV shows such as the X-Files do not help in the matter.

Basically, all one can do is speculate as to what the alien agenda is.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:51 am

I do agree proof is necessary before a statement can be made that aliens exist and are visiting us. I believe it to be true, but the science community needs proof. It is up to the many researchers out there to find the proof, and gather evidence when an abduction or CE3K type encounter.

From my perspective, the real problem, or challenge, is how we tend to look at these phenomena (based it seems, on a pre-established cultural perspective, if you will) - we need to change our thinking, altogether, on this matter. We need to think for ourselves.

John E. Mack, MD: “Some people may accept a lot of things, but somehow this phenomenon crosses a boundary for them – it goes beyond what they can [are able to] accept.”

John E. Mack, MD: “[Our] worldview prevents anything new from coming in … most people don’t even acknowledge that their worldview is determining what they think, what they feel. They think they’re talking about something based on an argument”.

Mark Macy: “For some people, it doesn’t matter how good the evidence is, it won’t make any difference.”

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:57 pm

It is a Catch-22 type situation. Science will not acknowledge abductions as anything but sleep paralysis unless an alien walks into one of their labs. The researchers want science to recognize abductions do exist, but cannot offer any real proof. Neither side is budging on this, as science is not even looking into the phenomena. As far as they are concerned, it is solved as a down to earth problem.

The researchers also seem to be stuck on the hypnotic regression as evidence. They have not come up with anything new to try and verify these claims. Both sides need to make a move neither one is doing.

Until someone from the ufology community comes up with other ways of checking out evidence, there will not be any type of movement in either direction.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:02 am

""Until someone from the ufology community comes up with other ways of checking out evidence, there will not be any type of movement in either direction""

I think its important to note here that these beings, these creatures of a higher order, want their existence to remain on the periphery of our consciousness – they don’t want to be in the forefront of our 'daily reality', or worldview.

If they wanted to be on the front-page day in and day out, that’s where they’d be.

This is all done for a reason - so that some of us will mine the information, the abundance of evidence that exist, one nugget at a time.

Sometimes I think we give these beings too little credit. They understand us better than we understand ourselves. They know we are curious creatures, and they tweak that curiosity very subtly, time and again. All of this is done, so that we may have a trail of breadcrumbs to follow…one crumb at a time.

To what end, you may ask? Well, perhaps to that point in our history when we are able to comprehend our place in the universe - our place in the hierarchy that exists throughout the universe.

We will only ever know, what it is they want us to know.

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Jocariah wrote:
The Alien Agenda...?

The question then becomes, with regard to alien/extraterrestrials, what are their variuos multifaceted agendas, plans and schemes? What are those things (plural), which they hope to accomplish?

I can speak only from my own experiences: Something is coming; based on every topic involved it isn't going to be pretty. We think we know it all - and so, you will be left to your own conclusions for that is the nature of free will.

Plans and schemes, multifaceted agendas, presuppose disorganization. There is no disorganization with them - only with us.
Back to top Go down
ET
ET

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 am

An alien agenda, assuming they've visited us and have an agenda, probably involves exploiting and using the Earth and related planetary bodies in our solar system for resources. This I'm assuming because every organism which has evolved on Earth - or anywhere - has a primary directive to maximize survival potential, and therefore maximizing exploitation of resources on Earth would probably help cement their own survival. If they're visiting, most likely they'll look to enslave us without our knowing - creating a 'Matrix' of human workers to exploit the resources on the planet for them. The Hybrid Theory generally supports this, along with the Hybrid Skull and implants which resonate with radio frequencies.

-ET
alien
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 am

ET wrote:
An alien agenda, assuming they've visited us and have an agenda, probably involves exploiting and using the Earth and related planetary bodies in our solar system for resources. This I'm assuming because every organism which has evolved on Earth - or anywhere - has a primary directive to maximize survival potential, and therefore maximizing exploitation of resources on Earth would probably help cement their own survival.

OK, this is how problems start. I'm not being argumentative, just stating fact. The key to your approach is assumption; you can't even say for a fact ET is here. Guesswork has driven us so deep into a hole that we no longer know what is going on. There is a key here that states: You cannot find something when you have no idea what you are looking for. So what should we do? The answer is simple: Nothing. We literally need to STOP THINKING because we have zero facts to work with, and the more we conjure up pictures the deeper into the hole we go. This is true of alleged abduction scenarios looked at by researchers, and since these "researchers" have no idea what they are looking for, how can they possibly find anything? No one takes into account that these scenarios are just dreams, fueled by what the person has read or heard. 2012 is a perfect example of the kind of hysteria that can develop by simply listening to the paranoid ravings of others. On the simple side this is an absorption of memes; on the complex side this is Folie a deux, the absorption of a psychotic delusion which is now shared by two (and would go on from there).

Now watch as the above thoughts, based in nothing, come to a conclusion.

If they're visiting, most likely they'll look to enslave us without our knowing - creating a 'Matrix' of human workers to exploit the resources on the planet for them.

What data supports this idea? We project (as usual) our own primitive fear of the unknown into a picture laced with badness. We will be enslaved. Why is this conclusion made? Why have they not enslaved us prior to this? Data has shown that they have popped in and out of history all along - oops, no enslavement. Of course you can take into the picture Sitchin's views, but Sitchin has already been proven wrong by real live scholars. Sitchin is an idiot who has exploited the field for his own gain.

We all agree that "they" are worlds smarter than we are, and if we look to our own world picture we need to ask a question: When have our own PhD's ever tried to take over the world? We could create a picture that says humans with doctorates look at us as if we are morons ... they created 911 - it's part of a PhD conspiracy to take over the world. Sounds silly doesn't it? Evil is nothing more than a brain malfunction. We are projecting our own fears onto "them" and this picture is wrong. IF THEY WANTED US - THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BY NOW. But they haven't. And the projection is, they won't.

The Hybrid Theory generally supports this, along with the Hybrid Skull and implants which resonate with radio frequencies.

And what if - these alleged "hybrids" were for some other purpose? The bottom line is, we don't know. I can't even say for sure they exist.

And what implants? Have we collected the necessary tons of data to prove these implants even exist? And if they do - wouldn't it be a kick in the head if they were locator beacons to find and save you in the event of some cataclysmic doom event. See, I can make stuff up too.
Back to top Go down
ET
ET

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:09 pm

onlychild wrote:

OK, this is how problems start. I'm not being argumentative, just stating fact. The key to your approach is assumption; you can't even say for a fact ET is here. Guesswork has driven us so deep into a hole that we no longer know what is going on. There is a key here that states: You cannot find something when you have no idea what you are looking for. So what should we do? The answer is simple: Nothing. We literally need to STOP THINKING because we have zero facts to work with, and the more we conjure up pictures the deeper into the hole we go. This is true of alleged abduction scenarios looked at by researchers, and since these "researchers" have no idea what they are looking for, how can they possibly find anything? No one takes into account that these scenarios are just dreams, fueled by what the person has read or heard. 2012 is a perfect example of the kind of hysteria that can develop by simply listening to the paranoid ravings of others. On the simple side this is an absorption of memes; on the complex side this is Folie a deux, the absorption of a psychotic delusion which is now shared by two (and would go on from there).

Now watch as the above thoughts, based in nothing, come to a conclusion.

Like I said, ASSUMING they exist and have visited - I never said THEY HAVE visited.

What data supports this idea? We project (as usual) our own primitive fear of the unknown into a picture laced with badness. We will be enslaved. Why is this conclusion made? Why have they not enslaved us prior to this? Data has shown that they have popped in and out of history all along - oops, no enslavement. Of course you can take into the picture Sitchin's views, but Sitchin has already been proven wrong by real live scholars. Sitchin is an idiot who has exploited the field for his own gain.

We all agree that "they" are worlds smarter than we are, and if we look to our own world picture we need to ask a question: When have our own PhD's ever tried to take over the world? We could create a picture that says humans with doctorates look at us as if we are morons ... they created 911 - it's part of a PhD conspiracy to take over the world. Sounds silly doesn't it? Evil is nothing more than a brain malfunction. We are projecting our own fears onto "them" and this picture is wrong. IF THEY WANTED US - THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BY NOW. But they haven't. And the projection is, they won't.

Well, I'm not CONCLUDING anything - it is simply a thought experiment. Currently, every organism that has evolved on Earth survives by harnessing the materials and resources available to it - for example, plants converting sunlight through photosynthesis into energy, humans consuming food to be converted into bodily energy and structural components, using materials for fuel, for building. Humans have merely extended this. Again, assuming aliens don't have an INFINITE supply of materials and resources, this will likely be their primary driving motivation.

And IF they have visited in past centuries, here's a few points:
1) How do you know humans weren't enslaved to some extent? Most civilizations in the past had huge swathes of slave labor and underclass ruled by a few "people" at the top who largely stayed hidden from view. Not to mention structural buildings such as the Egyptian Pyramids which people still struggle to determine how they could have been built.
2) In the past, humans did not monopolize the bulk of the planet but mostly inhabited only a small percentage - leaving a huge chunk of the planet for covert alien operations, if they existed.
3) In the past, humans did not pose a threat to the health of the planet like they do now - perhaps providing a moral excuse to the aliens.

In regards to the "Ph.D. conspiracy to take over the world", smart people largely have comfortable jobs, big salaries, and control an underclass who does grunt work. The underclasses, are largely trained from early school and family life to work vocational labor jobs - plumbing, welding, etc. Smarter people are generally trained to lead and manage them. So your assertion is not supported by the facts.

And what if - these alleged "hybrids" were for some other purpose? The bottom line is, we don't know. I can't even say for sure they exist.

And what implants? Have we collected the necessary tons of data to prove these implants even exist? And if they do - wouldn't it be a kick in the head if they were locator beacons to find and save you in the event of some cataclysmic doom event. See, I can make stuff up too.

Well I don't know if the hybrids exist or not. Keep in mind though, that if they do exist, here's a 1986 quote by George Gilder:

"All politics is on one level sexual politics.” — George Gilder, 1986
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm

ET wrote:

Like I said, ASSUMING they exist and have visited - I never said THEY HAVE visited.

I understand that; and BTW they ARE here. The problem seems to be that people haven't gotten over THAT hump yet and I have passed that 45 years ago, with experiences that go back 55 years. The idea is that everyone is in the same boat. You cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. Everything has to align with history, and by history I mean the last 40,000 years. People jump to conclusions and confusion reigns.

Well, I'm not CONCLUDING anything - it is simply a thought experiment. Currently, every organism that has evolved on Earth survives by harnessing the materials and resources available to it - for example, plants converting sunlight through photosynthesis into energy, humans consuming food to be converted into bodily energy and structural components, using materials for fuel, for building. Humans have merely extended this. Again, assuming aliens don't have an INFINITE supply of materials and resources, this will likely be their primary driving motivation.

Granted, but it's still supposition and not fact. I would tend to think that their mode of travel would keep them in touch with resources and materials at home.

And IF they have visited in past centuries, here's a few points:
1) How do you know humans weren't enslaved to some extent? Most civilizations in the past had huge swathes of slave labor and underclass ruled by a few "people" at the top who largely stayed hidden from view. Not to mention structural buildings such as the Egyptian Pyramids which people still struggle to determine how they could have been built.

The enslavement idea was started by Sitchin. Beings of that caliber intelligence would not stoop to enslavement. There is also an entire picture that hasn't been recognized, that of Egypt and Sumer's rewriting of history. There was a snap global climate change C 5400 years ago and they totally lost it, fearing for their lives. Look into Dr Paul LaViolette's galactic superwave - there was a minor one back then.

2) In the past, humans did not monopolize the bulk of the planet but mostly inhabited only a small percentage - leaving a huge chunk of the planet for covert alien operations, if they existed.

But again, this is the problem. IF they existed cannot be used in the same thought as this is what they could have done. First one needs to figure out IF they are here, THEN comes the why. And WHY must be based on data that is consistent with a pattern over time.

3) In the past, humans did not pose a threat to the health of the planet like they do now - perhaps providing a moral excuse to the aliens.

No, they are here for a reason; a reason that follows an agreement between them and humanity. The agreement is that in the event of an extinction level, or near extinction level event - they will come and help; other than that we are on our own. Why don't we know about this today? As I said above, Egypt and Sumer rewrote history out of fear of death. They misinterpreted the event and thought it was all over. They were wrong, and the planet has suffered doctrinally ever since.

In regards to the "Ph.D. conspiracy to take over the world", smart people largely have comfortable jobs, big salaries, and control an underclass who does grunt work. The underclasses, are largely trained from early school and family life to work vocational labor jobs - plumbing, welding, etc. Smarter people are generally trained to lead and manage them. So your assertion is not supported by the facts.

It was an analogy and you missed the point. The point was, simply, that these types of people are geared to learn and have no interest in dominating anyone. ET would be on that level and domination in any respect would be a pointless move. Societal structure has been passed down to us and if you look at the picture, it makes no sense. Now it greatly appeals to the psychopathic in our midst, but that, as with ALL evil (so-called) is a brain malfunction.

Well I don't know if the hybrids exist or not.

I like to entertain the thought that like Neanderthal was replaced by us, we are about to be replaced by these alleged hybrids Wink

Keep in mind though, that if they do exist, here's a 1986 quote by George Gilder:

"All politics is on one level sexual politics.” — George Gilder, 1986

I kinda like this one myself:
Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true. — Francis Bacon

Back to top Go down
ET
ET

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:22 pm

OC, you first accuse me of making assumptions (which I said I was doing) then go on to make a half dozen contradictory assumptions yourself. There is really no room for debate here because there are no facts proven on one side or the other; like I said, this is a thought experiment.

Personally, I think the idea of hybrids is interesting and should be explored more. Politics is indeed sexual politics at its root because the differing political ideologies are based, more or less, in complementary and different modes of thinking of men and women; not to mention the ultimate goal of survival which is tied in with reproduction. By breeding a "combined human and alien", you change the political thinking to something completely foreign.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:02 am

ET wrote:
OC, you first accuse me of making assumptions (which I said I was doing) then go on to make a half dozen contradictory assumptions yourself. There is really no room for debate here because there are no facts proven on one side or the other; like I said, this is a thought experiment.

My approach is based on 36 years of researching the UFO subject back 40,000 years. If I say something I can back it up. People claim to have had experiences; mine go back to 1955. My experiences have been different - I was pointed to our own books and libraries. We have been tripping over the answers all along.

Personally, I think the idea of hybrids is interesting and should be explored more. Politics is indeed sexual politics at its root because the differing political ideologies are based, more or less, in complementary and different modes of thinking of men and women; not to mention the ultimate goal of survival which is tied in with reproduction. By breeding a "combined human and alien", you change the political thinking to something completely foreign.

Well, as you said: I don't know if the hybrids exist or not, so it should be an interesting venture. I do know that mental illness in "high places" has shaped our world and it still goes on today. Simple answers before complex scenarios is generally the way it works.

Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE: Hybrids!   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 pm

In regards to the issue of Hybrids. I would like to offer a historical example of a hybrid! There was a boy names Ambrosius, whose mother was a daughter of the King of Demetia. He was born out of marriage, his mother was a nun. She claimed she never had any relations with a man. Instead she had a visitor, that often came to her in her apartment. He was a young man, and was often invisible to her. He made love to her in this way! So that she did become pregnant and had Ambrosius. The experts in those days ascribed this to the incubus. Spirits which live between the earth and the moon! This youth became well known in his days for amazing feats, and occult abilities! The king of those days was trying to build a tower; but none could overcome a sinking problem. Ambrosius had them dig to a well underneath. Where there also found two sleeping dragons; all of which he predicted. He went on to make many prophecies, and influenced an entire nations history. This boy was Merlin Ambrosius! The wizard of King Uther Pendragon and Arthur. His story is recorded in "The History of the Kings of Britain," by Geoffrey of Monmouth. If anyone knows of similiar stories give us a post!

In citing this story you may have one historical example as to why the "aliens" would want hybrids. They want to be part of the human experience; to influence and direct history. It also raises important questions about genetic compatability between different beings. Why should there be any compatibility? If we have aliens from other worlds, shouldn't our evolutionary heredity be different? Instead there are contactees who claim this happens. What then is the source of compatibility? Do we have proof of a deity? One that uses the same basic design throughout the universe? king
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 am

There is a rule of thumb here; like 2012, if there was proof we would not be having this discussion - we would know. I would say that there isn't enough proof to even float this idea, let alone sail it.

People say things all the time. Regarding the UFO field, it has become as trashed as it has because people will believe just about anything; and there is a story for every one of them. There are two levels of delusion at work in the UFO field, one being memes and at the top of the scale is folie a deux. The first can be written off as stupid thinking, the latter is the transference of a psychotic mind-set from one person to another.

If ET has been conducting hybrid experiments, logic would dictate it was always going on. So - what have they done in this vein throughout our history ... nothing.
Back to top Go down
ET
ET

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 am

onlychild wrote:

If ET has been conducting hybrid experiments, logic would dictate it was always going on. So - what have they done in this vein throughout our history ... nothing.

What logic is that? That's a big assumption. You have no idea when "hybrid experiments" - if they began - began. Or what they mean. Or if they've done anything.

And labeling thinking on these lines "stupid" or "psychotic" or "deluded" seems to be making big assumptions as well.

BTW - why are you lecturing on 2012 when your website has info. on that? Did you change your mind?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

ET wrote:
onlychild wrote:

What logic is that? That's a big assumption.

You should look up UFOs in history. They have known about us all along. My sentence begins with IF (the middle word in LIFE) and the idea is that since they have always been here, and IF they are doing this, then it would be a logical progression in thought to suppose it has been going on all along.

And labeling thinking on these lines "stupid" or "psychotic" or "deluded" seems to be making big assumptions as well.

It isn't an assumption; most people simply do not know how to think. It isn't that they don't think, they just don't think correctly, not understanding how the brain processes the information. The absorption of memes is common, and Christianity is the number one example. If people actually read the text instead of having people tell them what it says, they would see, from the text itself, that everything was supposed to have happened 2000 years ago - and it didn't. That is now a meme in the minds of the population. Within that context the psychotic aspect also exists on the level of cults (at least). Delusion is the center of the vast majority of ideas in circulation.

BTW - why are you lecturing on 2012 when your website has info. on that? Did you change your mind?

With regard to ... ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alien Agenda...?   The Alien Agenda...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alien Agenda...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: