The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Vote_lcapUFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 I_voting_barUFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Vote_lcapUFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 I_voting_barUFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Empty
PostSubject: UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6   UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 am

Issue 6 of UFO MATRIX magazine is out now in the UK and will be available in the USA at the end of June.

Regards,

Philip.

www.healingsofatlantis.com

Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Empty
PostSubject: WESTALL UFO LANDING IN ISSUE 6 OF UFO MATRIX   UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:06 am

Dear Westall friends,

The very successful British UFO magazine, UFO Matrix, has made the 1966 Westall Incident their feature (and cover) story for Issue 6, which is out now.

Issue 6 will feature part one of the Westall article, with part two to be published in Issue 7. Each article will be about seven pages long, and will include photos taken by me and by Carmel McAloon, the producer of Westall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery, and other stills from that documentary.

Issue 6 came out in Britain on May 31. It will be available in Australia, and other countries, on June 30.

If you click on the link below it will take you to a sample abridged version of the current issue. (Please note that the cover art is not intended to represent the Westall incident, but is an artistic representation of UFOs more generally!)

The magazine is available through a range of newsagents in Australia - feel free to contact me if you want details of the newsagent closest to you so that you can go and purchase a copy when it is available. I believe most newsagents are able to order it if they don't currently stock it. The magazine is also available at Barnes & Noble and Borders bookstores in some countries (though probably not at Borders in Australia as they are about to close down — although previous issues may still be available for purchase there).

Subscriptions and single copies can also be purchased directly from the magazine — see their web site for details.

Publishing these articles on Westall in UFO Matrix will make the story better known to a wider — and international — audience. Hopefully it will encourage a larger number of people to look again (or the first time) at this incident, and perhaps it will help us all find a resolution to this ongoing 45 year-old Melbourne mystery.

With best wishes, from Canberra,

Shane.

http://ufomatrix.com/matrix-issue-6/

Shane L.J. Ryan
shaneryan@velocitynet.com.au
www.westall66ufo.com.au

Back to top Go down

UFO MATRIX ISSUE 6
Page 1 of 1