The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Vote_lcapIlluminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership I_voting_barIlluminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Vote_lcapIlluminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership I_voting_barIlluminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anitax

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Empty
PostSubject: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm

n 1974 there was a very important sighting that took place in Phoenix, Arizona.

The sighting was in a suburb of Phoenix called, Paradise Valley. In 1974 there wasn't much development in Paradise Valley, in fact the children of the neighborhood, had to go to double sessions at "Indian Bend" Elementary School because "Arrowhead Elementary" wasn't built yet.

This is the tale of two children in 1974 walking to school at 4:30am to attend the first session at "Indian Bend". It was essentially the middle of the night when what was to be seen was a very large illuminated golden pyramid floating over the desert in front of "Shadow Mountain".

The Pyramid was very big, what could be considered a mothership. The Pyramid was less than 50 yards away from the witnesses.

The Pyramid was illuminated gold, it had specific lines you could see dividing windows, perfectly symmetrical.

Here is a video of the same Pyramid but from a great distance.

We are looking for all information pertaining to this particular pyramid

This object is a Pyramid, the bottom part in the video is a reflection from the powerful illumination emanating from this mothership.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm

This is a video of that same Pyramid captured by FOX news of the Colombia Space Shuttle Disaster.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm

This is a video taken by NASA of the same Pyramid UFO at a different shuttle accident. the Challenger Space Shuttle Disaster.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Here is a video that shows a strange object just before the Challenger Space Shuttle Explosion.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

This is a video of that same Pyramid Craft. It was filmed in New York City, August 6, 2010.

Again the Illumination is so bright that it causes a reflection that makes it look like a diamond.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:39 pm

This is another video of the Pyramid. It was shot in Manhattan, New York City, November 2, 2010.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm

This is a another video of the Pyramid. It was filmed in January 2010.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:45 pm

This is a fantastic video of the Pyramid. It really shows how Illuminated Gold it is, just like the Pyramid sighting described at the beginning of this thread.

Again you must take note that this is a Pyramid, it may look like a diamond but it is a reflection that makes it look like a diamond.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:48 pm

This is a brief news segment of the Pyramid. The video was shot on July 13, 2010 in Colombia.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

This is a really interesting video of the Pyramid shot on August 13, 2010 in Brooklyn, New York.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

This video of the Pyramid was shot on November 12, 2010 in Manhattan, New York City.

Remember again the reflection makes it look like a diamond but in fact it is a Pyramid.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Last Autumn I spent alot of time in Los Angeles, mostly in Santa Monica and Malibu. It is an absolute hotbed of activity. Here is a video which gives an example of the kinds of things that are going on there.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:57 pm

This is an amazing video of the Pyramid shot in 2005.

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm

This is a video of the Pyramid shot in Egypt.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello Anitax,

First of all welcome to the Forum. You hopefully will find the communityhere open to new ideas and concepts . My initial thought is OK. But my follow question is what would be the focus of what your presention is trying to convey? Without saying whether or not these clips are real, being YouTube and all, the one point I will mention is this: There are thousands of UFO videos, what would be the reason for presenting these? To offer that there is yet another different shape? That they are larger by far than other craft?

As a non-believer I'm looking at this on it's face value only compared to others that I've seen. I would be interested more then in why you brought this to the attention of the Forum. moreso than the content of the videos themselves. Respectfully, glider
Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Glider thank you for your response.

There are alot of compelling videos on the internet and some far more than the ones I posted here. The reason for the videos I posted is that I am the person referred to who had the close encounter with the Pyramid in 1974, mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

All the videos I posted here are of the same craft. I am not on here to try to convince anyone of their existence, I know they exist, I was 50 yards from it and it was massive. All of these videos are of the Pyramid from a great distance so it looks small but It is at least 100 feet wide and 100 feet tall. I am just simply on here trying to find other people who have had an encounter with this same Pyramid.
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOEpQLdLnsA

Many cameras have have four aperture blades, resulting in a diamond shape.

Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Iris_diaphragm

Cameras with 6 aperture blades would help round objects look more round, due to the hexagonal shape resulting.
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:33 am

"Many cameras have have four aperture blades, resulting in a diamond shape"

I understand what you are saying. You have to take into account the videos I have posted, that have something else in the frame. If you have the camera focused on just a light and nothing else, then you can distort that light into a diamond shape, aka Artifact. On the other hand when you look at the videos that show the Pyramid in the same shot with something else, such as the space shuttle or a building. You will clearly see that the other things in the shot are not affected by any distortion of the camera. If that was the case, then the other things in the shot would be affected too and they're not. That is giving us a true "baseline".
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Um, what? Do you not see the the pic I posted?

Not to mention, none of your videos show a "pyramid" with something else in the shot; they show a distant "light" and then when the camera zooms, they show an aperture artifact, with nothing else in the shot.
Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:33 pm

People like to be argumentative on here and the only reason is that they are trying to flood the flow of information on a particular subject with nonsense.

Let's have a debate about the real subject, not be mired down in a stagnation of growth when it comes to facing the reality of what's going on.

Smersh and ElevenAugust sure like to discuss and spend time talking about something that is supposedly based in fantasy rather than reality. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny so why would it ever occur to me, to go onto an "Easter Bunny Discovery Site" on the internet and talk about it, look at pictures of the Easter Bunny, look at videos of the Easter Bunny and personally respond to all the posts. Hmmm

Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Let me just re-state that I am not on here to convince people of what to believe. I really couldn't care less. I know they exist!

I have seen this Pyramid, in person, in 1974, from 50 yards away, the dimensions were 100 feet wide and 100 feet tall and it was hovering 10 feet above the ground. Absolutely True!!

I find it fascinating that there are people on this UFO Site, in the Forum that seem not to believe in the existence of UFO's. If it is all just a hoax, why would you:

1: Take the time to sign up to a UFO forum. Essentially joining to talk about something that you don't believe exists.

2: Spend endless amounts of time reading posts about stories, pictures and videos of something that you don't believe exists.

3: Take the time to respond to such sightings here on the forum. Post, re-post, re-post about something that you don't believe exists.

Wouldn't you be better off spending your time on an endeavor that does exist.
Back to top Go down
Anitax

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Let me make my intentions perfectly clear for being on this site. It is not to convince anyone of believing that these Pyramids exist. I know they exist I had my own encounter with one at a very close distance. I'm on here to find other people who have had a close encounter with this same Pyramid and talk with them.
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

In other words, you can't address my point?

And there is no one here by the name of "smersh" or "ElevenAugust." Are you confused?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello Anitax,

Point taken. It could very well be that there are others here who have seen similar things or even EXACTLY what you saw. And thanks for stating your reasons, it's good when one asks a question of a member old or new and gets a straight answer. Most here do that, given the chance, as you will soon find.

Now to the point of my post which is WRT believers or non-believers. UfO Forums are a place to get information. The issue with that information is: it is 1) subjective and 2) mostly opinion, which invariably leads to discussions, debate, or arguments even, which seems rather fruitless in light of the lack of hard facts. Always a stumbling block when general agreement is ever sought.

So, when one gets into the subject it may soon become apparent that there are several camps: 1) is the debunker, 2) is the category that does not believe per se, but admits that a very small percentage of sightings are unexplained. Then there is the group 3) that believes UFOs are real but do not believe in ET, i.e. they are man made. Continuing down the scale is 4) the believer in UFOs AND ET. The belief in ET being for various reasons from: a) law of averages when considering the vastness of the Universe and the billions of years it has existed to: b) reported sightings, contact, and abductions etc.

Replies from any one of the above categories may or may not fit well with one's post. And responses coming from one or more categories as a reference will be different. But I rarely see any poster ask what category a responding member may hail from. So common ground is not that frequent.

I come from category 2. I say that so that when you post, and I respond, you will have a reference from which to judge what I say to you. Now It is certain that your personal experience goes as far as seeing this as yet unidentified object. Would you place yourself in category 2 or 3 or which.? Just for the sake of reaching amicable understanding. I think this approach makes good sense for good discussion, relationship, and removes the tendency for threads to go on and on ad naseum with the end result being little more than what they started out with.

What do you or anyone else think? Would this concept help in targeting the focal point of a topic so that all understand what is really being said when someone posts a reply? Just curious. Sorry for the wordiness.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello Wilhelm,

The reply you gave to Anitax was a reply to two posts from another Forum. I looked when the posts seemed a little out of context and addressed things and attitudes that were not yet present in this thread. But it's OK really.

When someone is in fear it's a different kind of passion and I don't think the OP has much experience on Forums and the time so far doesn't appear to have been pleasant. I say give the OP a chance to settle in bit and perhaps see that this Forum is a little more special and tolerant than the rest. More willing to be patient for the sake of the community as a whole.

I personally don't need all the videos as the OP's real life experience would be way more valuable IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership   Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminated Golden Pyramid UFO Mothership
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next