The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Vote_lcapWho Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? I_voting_barWho Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Vote_lcapWho Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? I_voting_barWho Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution?   Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 am

The Next Evolution Of Ufology via M.A.B.U.S. (Would love for you to offer input)

When it comes to Ufology the next step is contact. Probably individually which may lead to globalized contact. It is already happening to many and has through out time. There is proof these beings have been here since our creation and you would have to be blind to miss that point. Other groups are so concerned with investigation in a form that is equivalent to a witch inquisition looking for the devil's mark on all witnesses. To disprove or approve if the witness is telling the truth. This should be disregarded a bit more. The witness should be trusted a bit more. Yes still investigate but on the events not to make the witness feel uncomfortable by feeling out a questionaire that resembles big brother's tax returns via websites or in person. If red flags come up then use discernment with the witness's case. Do not be the inquisition. The next step with Ufology which I believe is being over looked in many cases are forms of contact. I do think there are reliable sources already channeling these beings. Of course discernment is required with this as much so as with the aliens themselves and the different types. Most positive who are here for the transition point the Earth is about to take to help humanity spiritually. The spiritual is also being over looked in Ufology to point of pure ignorance. The spiritual is the realm from which we came from and shall return and in which these beings obviously work from.

I think Ufology needs to work on raising awareness with the public to elevate contact. I think spiritually we need to prepare ourselves through meditation and proper eating to raise our vibrations and align with the source to have contact with the more positive beings. The ones who are negative should be studied as well when it comes to possible negative experiences. Ufology needs to evolve past the statistics and monkey suits and into a level of actually embracing the fact that We are One with these beings and the connection is prevalent DNA wise and psychically and telepathically. They are here, They have been here and evidence exists every where to show this. Some organizations are touching on this I am sure out there but probably desire much cash to learn about it. Always trying to make a buck on people's craving for understanding. Mabus Associated Bureauof Ufology Studies is trying to provide a free service of memberships taking only donations. If you are interested in sharing your experiences be they UFO related and Alien and Paranormal Phenomena please come to our website and share your experiences in the reporting center. Also become a member.

I am about to go through the member base and sort out who wants to contribute and who wants basic membership and then go from there to our next step and evolution. But this cannot happen without you and not without these beings who are our guiding hand in many ways to assist us in the next direction which I believe hopefully is providing more evidence to raise public awareness through those in our group I HOPE and FEEL. Also realize we haven't even been around for a month and it takes time to figure out the growth of an organization. We are working on many projects right now and ideas and you can be involved in this evolution of us as a whole. Because Mabus "May Be Us" a time of creation or destruction for all of mankind. If you can't see the proof of that happening right now then well you might wanna splash some cold water on your face and wake up and research more. Cause it is happening right under our noses via orchestration of many powers on Earth and in the Heavens. Most corrupt and some who actually have the best interests of humanity at heart. My methods are shock rock to get people's attention and humor and truth. Some may not agree with this if not this organization and my page probably isn't for you. Thanks. Jeffery Pritchett Founder of M.A.B.U.S. www.mabusincarnate.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Who Wants To Do The Mabus (May Be Us) Evolution?
Page 1 of 1