UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Vote_lcapwhen will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! I_voting_barwhen will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Vote_lcapwhen will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! I_voting_barwhen will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    May 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    knives52
    Seeker

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2011-02-08

when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!   when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I am waiting!!!!

I am surprised that the show doesn't have a set up like mufon where you can report cases directly to the show but I suppose some of the ufo hunters are members already.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    WIlhelm
    CE 1
    WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!   when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I thought History canned it? It would be a pleasant surprise if they did not, but I'm pretty sure it was cancelled.

I wonder if there is anyone else willing to bankroll the thing?

Or perhaps the guys are willing to try a "new media" approach; ditch the networks, get some advertisers, and release episodes online. If you had asked me 5 years ago, i would have predicted that such a thing would be prevalent by now, considering that it's completely feasible. Nostradamus, I ain't.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
    knives52
    Seeker

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!   when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

True. he have a big enough fan base. They need to revamp ufomagazine.com. Do a weekly article format w/ featured episodes that displays links for sponsors. I am currently designing my own community however I do not have any original shows. If they insert advertisement like hulu does it is a sure fire hit and the new ufo can have featured video content.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!   when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when will the next season of ufo hunters be out!!!!
    Page 1 of 1