HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 01-28-2011 Israel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: 01-28-2011 Israel   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

This is relatively new and in the News. Pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ&feature=player_embedded#at=12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm

There is some debunking going on for this video and this is good. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roberto
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 am

Certainly warrants a second look and also at the debunking. Might be some interesting explanations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alienparadigm.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
There is some debunking going on for this video and this is good. Stay tuned.
There was another video that had NO "flashing lights" at "take off" ... and this allegedly takes the vid apart.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks onlychild. This picture is from wikimedia.org. It is the photo that was allegedly used to make the the second video. It would appear to be the same. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

I think this one is cooked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natedog54
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 65
Age : 39
Location : Twin Cities, MN
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:25 am

Kinda small, but I noticed, then thought about it, then checked all 4 known videos, and counted the amount of time from when the "orb" stops it's decent at the skyline, until it shoots back up into the sky. All 4 videos, I counted 23 seconds. Check for yourself. I think that there may be something to this. Suspect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrmPTnhaHzs (videos 1 and 2, shows flash in both)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY (video 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYEOLwgGzPg&feature=player_embedded (video 4, also shows flash)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natedog54
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 65
Age : 39
Location : Twin Cities, MN
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
Thanks onlychild. This picture is from wikimedia.org. It is the photo that was allegedly used to make the the second video. It would appear to be the same. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

I think this one is cooked.

Looking at the video in question in comparison to the photo in question, I think you may be right. In the video,( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY ) at 0.08 seconds, pause the video. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a series of windows on the building lowest on the screen from the left to the middle. There are lights on inside of these windows. They look fairly bright.

In the photo, these same windows also have lights on inside, but are much dimmer and detailed then in the video. I think that unless the photo was taken on the same night, at around the same time as the video, that video is likely a hoax. But the other 3 videos, I think, are harder to discount.

A little disinformation to distract away from the other 3 videos? Maybe? Although they seem to have put a good effort into creating the hoax video (I would have never discovered anything other then the lack of flashes), ATS was able to find the evidence of a hoax fairly quick. Audio splicing? A known photo as a background for CGI? Leaving out one of the most outstanding parts of the video (the flashes)? It's like they wanted people to find out that video was hoaxed. Which is effectively throwing the other known videos into question. Just as they planned? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 am

natedog54 wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
Thanks onlychild. This picture is from wikimedia.org. It is the photo that was allegedly used to make the the second video. It would appear to be the same. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

I think this one is cooked.

Looking at the video in question in comparison to the photo in question, I think you may be right. In the video,( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY ) at 0.08 seconds, pause the video. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a series of windows on the building lowest on the screen from the left to the middle. There are lights on inside of these windows. They look fairly bright.

In the photo, these same windows also have lights on inside, but are much dimmer and detailed then in the video. I think that unless the photo was taken on the same night, at around the same time as the video, that video is likely a hoax. But the other 3 videos, I think, are harder to discount.

A little disinformation to distract away from the other 3 videos? Maybe? Although they seem to have put a good effort into creating the hoax video (I would have never discovered anything other then the lack of flashes), ATS was able to find the evidence of a hoax fairly quick. Audio splicing? A known photo as a background for CGI? Leaving out one of the most outstanding parts of the video (the flashes)? It's like they wanted people to find out that video was hoaxed. Which is effectively throwing the other known videos into question. Just as they planned? Suspect

Thanks natedog54. The picture does throw a monkey wrench in the possibilities. Now, what the motives for someone to go through this is; I will not even speculate. I will say that for me at least, it only sparks my interest more, so I don't see the point. I wish we could know if the videos were from different sources. More will come out I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 am

Back in the beginning of the 90s when I started to read and look into the ET subject, I also began to dream about it. Like everyone else I wondered if these "dreams" were things that were really going on. I finally asked myself a question one day: What was learned because of these dreams? The answer was - nothing. I learned more because of "the reason" I started to look into this subject - and that was that I woke up one morning with a single line running through my head: The Alien Connection; I had no idea an ET topic even existed.

Since none of the "dreams" I had taught me a damn thing, I took them all and put them in a box on a shelf in my head marked Entertainment only - because they were useless for anything else.

What I'm trying to say is that these videos are the exact same picture as the dreams I began to have 20 years ago - they are useless as far as learning anything. OK, so a ball of light allegedly descends over the dome of the rock - then takes off - people go ooo and ahhh ... but there is no media coverage, just some videos from people who "just happened to filming in that direction."

Discussions begin about the film itself, but in my mind the first thing I look for is a "meaning to the act" - and there is none, outside of: Hi - G'bye. What was learned? Nothing. Nothing was learned because nothing was "said". So for me, if nothing was learned, why waste energy on it ... it goes in a box on a shelf in my head marked entertainment only - author unknown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am

Hello All,

In light of the recent political events in Egypt and Tunisia, as well as the current shifts in the news coverage of greater Muslim muscle-flexing in the Middle East countries, I'm not the least surprised at a hoaxed video above The Dome of the Rock. Not surprised at all- it's very clever in it's timing and execution if you ask me. Hardly the ploy of a tourist IMHO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

And now someone else had decided that this is an angel.
I'm not surprised as the post is from GLP ... but really ...


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1348073/pg1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:00 pm

onlychild wrote:
Back in the beginning of the 90s when I started to read and look into the ET subject, I also began to dream about it. Like everyone else I wondered if these "dreams" were things that were really going on. I finally asked myself a question one day: What was learned because of these dreams? The answer was - nothing. I learned more because of "the reason" I started to look into this subject - and that was that I woke up one morning with a single line running through my head: The Alien Connection; I had no idea an ET topic even existed.

Since none of the "dreams" I had taught me a damn thing, I took them all and put them in a box on a shelf in my head marked Entertainment only - because they were useless for anything else.

What I'm trying to say is that these videos are the exact same picture as the dreams I began to have 20 years ago - they are useless as far as learning anything. OK, so a ball of light allegedly descends over the dome of the rock - then takes off - people go ooo and ahhh ... but there is no media coverage, just some videos from people who "just happened to filming in that direction."

Discussions begin about the film itself, but in my mind the first thing I look for is a "meaning to the act" - and there is none, outside of: Hi - G'bye. What was learned? Nothing. Nothing was learned because nothing was "said". So for me, if nothing was learned, why waste energy on it ... it goes in a box on a shelf in my head marked entertainment only - author unknown.


I agree with the general premise of your reasoning but I think that more people become exposed to the phenomena and I believe this is a good thing and energy shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

I agree with the general premise of your reasoning but I think that more people become exposed to the phenomena and I believe this is a good thing and energy shared.

Yeah but the problem is the "why" behind it all. I have watched our handling of this subject since the 50s and we have done nothing but make an absolute mess out of it by guessing. We wouldn't have to guess if "someone" would tell us what we need to know, and oddly - that isn't happening. The distance factor in this expands to my experiences as well, doing nothing but playing a version of Kit William's Masquerade for all those years. Something is coming, and as far as I was told - it's STILL an undefined "IT". If it wasn't for the fact that the Clovis culture got their butts stomped C 10,000 BC I probably wouldn't worry about it as much ... we need more than light shows and fly-bys, but I don't think we are going to get it - and that bothers me.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 pm

The why is too big for any of us I think, for now anyway. I do hope your'e wrong and we get an undeniable proof event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natedog54
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 65
Age : 39
Location : Twin Cities, MN
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:38 am

I've been interested in this subject since 1996. The more I've read over the years, the more I've seen over the years, the more sightings that are harder to explain away, the better quality of whitnesses, I too think that something is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
The why is too big for any of us I think, for now anyway. I do hope you're wrong and we get an undeniable proof event.
There's something here I'm not seeing ... and I can't figure out what it is. Thinking is not following OUR path of logic and I don't know why. It was pointed out to me the HARD way - I had to follow what I thought was right - only to fall flat on my face. There is a name for this approach: Learning by failure. The question is - WHY is this being done?

http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Learning_by_failing

It was then, on the very night I had run out of information, that the picture was explained ("People always follow dead end roads and never realize that they are indeed, dead ends ..."). The rest of the idea paints a picture that WE are supposed to follow, but again, why are you telling ME? Tell THEM! "IT IS COMING." Great - what's "IT"? Does "IT" follow the context of my failed conclusions back then - another galactic superwave? That would follow history and make sense, but, there's no way to know for sure. We are all supposed to "take all of our beliefs, put them in a pile in front of us, and back away." If we define that line, we have no data on what is coming ... therefore we are not responsible for what we don't have ... and so, trust is the major picture involved.

Now, it is also possible (but again not provable) this entire picture was a planned event - and they are here for the simplest of reasons - they SAID they were coming now. This idea is taken from a correction of Carl Calleman's Tikal pyramid interpretation, that I believe is WAY to complicated and needs to be simplified.



The nine step interpretation of the pyramid involved is not a life long symbolic representation of life development in general, it's a time frame of the exact same 40,000 (+/-) year period I have been looking at, calculated by using the Maya long count. If the weathered translation can be trusted, the idea of Bolon Yokte "arriving?" ties to the idea of the "nine step" gods arriving on 2012. Again, there is just no way to say for sure ... and, we are back to trust.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 am

natedog54 wrote:
I've been interested in this subject since 1996. The more I've read over the years, the more I've seen over the years, the more sightings that are harder to explain away, the better quality of whitnesses, I too think that something is coming soon.
Emphasis on the "something" as seen in the explanation above this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 pm

OC, you make my brain hurt, but I suppose it probably needs more exercise. What is the epic fail of 3114BC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
OC, you make my brain hurt, but I suppose it probably needs more exercise. What is the epic fail of 3114BC?
Around 10 years ago or so I was talking with Dr LaViolette about a list of minor superwaves he had, including the only one on the list that was important to me, the one around 3300 BC (his dating). Short story was that he found an error in the calculations of Lacy et al regarding the gas expulsion cloud from the galactic center that was at the center of all this, sooo ... the list of minor superwaves went away, but, the one at 3300 BC was approached via ice core samples and a firmer study, so, that one remained.

The picture that this lone event created (as far as I am concerned) was the catalyst for change in society. We carried a memory of the last major superwave event C 13,500 BC, and the one thing that would have burned in the minds of people was the exposed galactic center shining in the sky. (Haven't you ever wondered how the Mayans knew where the GC was - if it isn't visible?) When the minor event hit, even though it was a less intense event, the GC would have again been visible ... dimmer, yes ... but still visible.

Human nature being what it is, people would have put 2 and 2 together and they either would have come up with 4 - or some obscure answer like 27. In the case of the pre Egyptians and pre Sumerians, the answer was 27. They thought "doom" was again coming, knew that if doom was coming there should be an arrival from the sky - but - it never happened. They looked at each other and said - uh-oh, we're screwed - and somewhere in this mess there was a movement to rewrite everything they believed. They worshiped the biggest "ball of light" in the sky - called it the creator - and it just snowballed from there.

It was - an epic failure. We are in the mess we're in today because of them. THANKS GUYS!

The Mayans weren't the only people to point back to a far place in history - this might interest you too, from the book Sacred Science:






Last edited by onlychild on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks for the explanation OC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 01-28-2011 Israel   

Back to top Go down
 
01-28-2011 Israel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Plan to storm Israel's border on 5/15/2011
» Gov’t procurement e-bidding set Q2 2011
» The 2nd january 2011 missile attack!
» Celebrate New Life 2011...The Bride has made Herself Ready!!!
» 09th July 2011 - London UK - Masjid Al Ansar presents The Key to Paradise by Sh. Mohamad Salah

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: In the news-
Jump to: